Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
Meri mom ka left leg me ek rod pada hai hip side me pr doctor kah rhe hai ki waha ka bone create nahi ho rha hai aur rod nikal kr phir se opretion kerne ke liye kah rhe hai aur kisi type ka cement bharene ke liye kah rhe hai. Bone kaise create hoga. Please suggest me urgently. I am so depressed about my mother.
What should I do if I have too much pain in my leg and if take painkiller my stomach creates too much problem?
Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal? How much exercise do people over age 50 really need? Is osteoarthritis a part of aging, and is there a way to reduce risks, even after age 50? Do sleep needs change as we age? How much sleep do we need after age 50? What exactly is" preventive care, and what do you need after age 50? I see lots of vitamin supplements for the" golden years. Are they necessary? I just don't enjoy the things I used to, and I don't feel much like visiting friends or family. Is this part of aging?
I am fifty now & my right knee is stiff-my xray says starting stage of osteoporosis. May I seek sugesstion for immediate relief.
I am male 32 year I am getting warm pain back to my knee and lower of knee. Sting started behind the knee back to 2 year. Working in night shift from last 7 years. Married kindly help.
I have a pain in my legs joints n symptoms on my hands joints from last 4 years n I have get red painful spots on my legs n hands both.
I have some kind of muscular Dystrophy in my right hand. It happens again after a period when i get it right by getting done physiotherapy . What might be the reason
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from severe shoulder pain for the past 2 years. Night sleep is very much disturbed. Neck pain is also giving much trouble. Cortisone shoulder injection also failed. No massage, physiotherapy exercises, ointment etc. Gives temporary relief to some extent only. Pl. Advise SKsamy.
Hey I have been suffering from back pain and it have been irritating me so what to do can any one say.
I am 45 year old female, I am suffering from back pain and both palm severe pains and neck, shoulder also. so, what should I do?
I have a severe ache in my neck, I can not move it properly, what may be the reason? Please help me out.
Because of desk job m suffering from initial stage of spondylitis and m having severe pain in shoulder and neck and there are lot noise are coming from my bones.
I am a 24 year mal with back pain problems I have been experiencing it since a week. It also hurts while I try to sit straight. Please help me.
Arthritis is a painful joint condition that leads to pain and stiffness as well as lack of proper mobility due to inflammation and swelling. Usually, an orthopaedic specialist will prescribe anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medication for this condition, but there are various things that you can do to ensure that this condition does not become a debilitating one in the long run. One of the best ways of doing this is by limiting your diet in certain ways when it comes to inflammation producing food.
Here are a few types of food to avoid if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried food: Fried and processed food is packed with too much of salt in order to better preserve it so that it has longer shelf life. Also, the use of oil in order to deep fry can have a detrimental effect on the inflammation that is already causing problems for your joints. Therefore, it is best to avoid fried, fatty and processed or packaged food that has been frozen for too long.
- AGEs: When we speak of AGEs, we are not talking about the number of birthdays that you have celebrated. AGEs are actually Advanced Glycation End products that are a toxin released by food when it is heated, grilled, fried or pasteurised. These toxins can render damage to the proteins in your body. Once this process starts, the body retaliates by sending forth cytokines which are basically inflammatory messengers. This can lead to inflammation and arthritis.
- Sugar: Sugar and other refined carbs also have a large amount of AGEs as discussed above. These types of food should also be avoided by patients suffering from arthritis. Also, artificially sweetened drinks and too many baked goodies should be avoided by these patients.
- Dairy products: Owing to a certain kind of protein that most dairy products contain, these kinds of food are considered harmful for patients of arthritis. These proteins can encourage inflammation and irritation of the tissue that surrounds your joints. Switching to a vegan diet is considered helpful for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol: Excessive drinking is a major problem that can aggravate your arthritis situation. Smoking and drug abuse also leads to such problems. Drinking excessively can lead to the development of gout.
- Corn oil: This kind of oil is a part of most packaged, processed and fried food. It also leads to inflammation. Arthritis patients should switch to omega fatty three oils which can be found in fish.
Taking care of your body is a matter of maintaining a good diet with lots of activity that will be congenial for your condition. This will also help in keeping the painful symptoms of arthritis away.