Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok NaikYour feedback matters!
My face having oily sensitive skin as I used melacare from past months. As using from start it's gave fair complexion. But after sometime my face completely turn to dark. Advise me something.
I am a 22 years old girl. I recently gave birth. I have always had the problem of dark circles. But they seem worse now. My face looks dull because of the dark spots under my eyes. Please advice.
I am 35 years old Male. I bleached my face two year ago. My face react from bleached. You can say, I have pigmentation. Dark spot all over the face beside lower side of the face. Its looks like that Mask on my face. I have tried many medicine. But no result. What should I do?
I am 23years old male I am suffering from hot boils on my face, it comes again and again alternatively so please suggest some tablet s to not come again hot boils.
I have some black spots on my face. I use some face cream to remove it. But nothing changed at all. What should I do?
Mera skin color bht dark ho gya h pregnancy k waqt se dark hona shuru hua ab 1 jan ko meri delivery b ho gai ab 4 months ho gye hain phr b mera skin color dark hi h mera real color white to nhi tha pr achha colour tha saaf color tha pr ab bht dark ho gya h please kuchh home made tips btaiye. Taki mera face ka colour saaf ho jaye.
My wife is 27 years old, from last 3 weeks some white round spots are seen in her skin (both hand & chest). What should I do?
My friend who is 23 year old had very brownish complexion and very dull and loose skin suggest some creams and tablet to make her skin tight
A dark spot on my face and also deep burn scar on my face, how to remove dark spot and burn scar from my face, please help me.
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth
Related Tip: 8 Reasons to Visit a Dermatologist?
My age is 20 yrs. And I have wheatish complexion soo plzz tell me the natural way to get fair and glowing body n face and also if there is any homeopathic medicine. And also plzz tell its side effects. And how to take that medicine for how much time.
I have my skin getting peeled of from my hand in every winter season I have tried much by not getting it dry by putting moisture cream.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay are:
- Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the over active sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
- Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
Eat 1 or 2 medium sized balls made of neem leaves everyday, it helps in curing skin itching and pimple problems.
Bananas are natural treatment for a dull, scaly, wrinkle prone or dry skin. Not just eating, application is equally beneficial for a smooth and flawless skin. Bananas are considered safe, easily available, low-cost and pain free skin rejuvenating agents that make you look far younger. The fruit is loaded with vital vitamins and nutrients required for healthy skin.
Skin benefits of banana
1. Loaded with vitamin a which gets rid of dark spots and blemishes.
2. Vitamin b in bananas moisturizes and lightens the skin.
3. Vitamin e present in bananas protects the skin against free radicals and thus delays aging.
4. Vitamin e prevents and reduces wrinkles on the skin.
5. Bananas are also rich in potassium which moisturizes skin and hydrate the skin cells.
Banana face mask to fight wrinkles:
To avail the benefits of banana, you can make your own banana face mask your skin to tighten your skin and give you a younger look. This mask is prepared using two wrinkle fighting natural ingredients, honey and yogurt, along with bananas.
Preparation of the mask:
1. Mash a ripe banana and add a tsp. Of honey and 3 tsp. Of thick yogurt.
2. Mix this properly and apply to your face.
3. Let it act upon for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water to close your skin pores.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.