Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok M NYour feedback matters!
I am 19. I need a suggestion for heart problem. My heartbeat is too fast. And when the blood pressure increases my body shakes naturally. I have a lot of blood pressure. Since I don't eat heavy foods. Please give a suggestion.
I am 60 years old. I am suffering from perforator incompetence over the right leg in beteewn ankle and knee due to varicoses veins and having severe pain and swelling edema over the leg. I am not having sugar, urea, creatine, collastral, but I am a b. P patient. Please advise your medicines and treatment.
I am having high triglycerides which is above normal please tell me how to reduce my triglycerides also my good cholesterol is less but overall cholesterol is normal for me.
My father aged of 68 years old, healthy life styled person underwent of 2 eyes cataract done in the recent past of 3-4 years past, suddenly complains that his right eye sight has considerably come down without any strong reason. Being myself stationed outside city and would be reaching hometown by this weekend. Now my doubt is that whether any heart stroke effect or neurological effect could a possibility of reason of? Being totally free from diabetics. On regular basis he takes 5mg amlogard bp control tablet. Kindly advice for if any issue to be attended urgently. Regards.
I have much pain in my chest in mid night I have normal headache I normally have pain in all over body. Please advice me what can I do for my best health.
I am having gastric and some times filling pain in heart with vitamin b12&d deficiency. While workout getting pain in my heel. Need suggestion whether to continue workout or not ?
Dear doctor, pls tell me the correct answer. Pls pls If one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety, what cholesterol will be reduced in his blood too? I'm male, age- 29.
Sir/madam, in winter am suffering from cold alot and I feel pain at my chest. Can you suggest what shall I do?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?