Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar DevoorYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed as I was hospitalised for High bp and typhoid. I discontinued tablet oral g for 5 days then I got my periods on 10th June. I got my periods soon after stopping tablet. Before 10th June I had my periods on 25th may. Now when will I get my periods. Are there chances to conceive naturally in this cycle. I was going for Ivf as my amh count was low. Will my next periods come on time or I need some medicines. Pls reply.
I have asked a question about if a women took ipill after sex and that is within span of two hours, as per the info she would not conceive or get pregnant. However, what if she is not getting periods on date, is it the sign of getting pregnant or what. I have received mixed answers from different doctors, I would request you all, please answer in such a way, that would be helpful not confusing. Thanks.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
4 Dietary Changes that can Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
At times being able to conceive becomes a challenge due to certain biological reasons. Feeling positive and eating healthy naturally takes you a step nearer to getting pregnant. In case of no medical condition acting as an obstruction, consuming the right food can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Here’s a list of supplements you can include in your diet to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Choose whole grains over refined carbohydrates: Reducing the intake of refined carbohydrates (found in milk, potatoes, corn to name a few) can reduce inflammation of the genitals, which will help increase fertility. You can still continue to have your favourite foods, but ensure they are low GI (glycaemic index- a figure used to represent the ability of carbohydrate to increase glucose in blood) carbohydrates.
You can consume whole grains, which help in reducing insulin levels that in turn reduce the risk of heart diseases and diabetes and also help lower cholesterol levels. Try having whole grain bread instead of white bread and porridge instead of sugary processed cereals to reduce your GI ingestion.
2. Harness the power of Proteins: Proteins are an important part of your diet and the type of proteins you require careful consideration as they help make new hormones. Try having 25gms of vegetable protein like seeds, legumes and nuts instead of animal protein.
Add dairy foods to your diet as they are also a rich source of protein. They provide vital minerals and nutrients like magnesium, calcium and vitamin B12 to the body and at the same time are low in calories. Include milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese to your meals so that you have a minimum of three servings of dairy products a day, which is essential to meet your nutritional needs and increase your chances of having a baby.
3. Welcome Good Fats: Processed foods, fatty meats and takeaways are high in saturated fats including trans fats. These lead to inflammation and an increase of oxygen free radicals in the body, which decrease fertility. So, incorporate good fats in your diet in controlled quantities. Try having avocado and tomato on a whole grain toast, for instance.
4. Make folate an integral part of your diet: Folate is an essential nutrient that helps in decreasing the incidence of birth defects in babies, while ensuring a healthy conception. Along with the prescribed supplements, try to increase its intake in its natural form. The best way to do this is by having green leafy vegetables, which are a rich source of folate. You can also have veggie sticks and vegetable soup along or green vegetable dishes to increase your folate intake.
Which fruits to be eaten during pregnancy? Please give the list of same as well as what type of foods?
Say “i do” in your most flawless self!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it's that very stress that often takes an ugly toll on her skin. But that doesn't have to be you. Whether you have a complexion like katrina kaif's or not, it's still a good idea to visit a dermatologist. Apart from treating skin problems, your dermatologist could recommend cosmetic treatments that are apt for you. We give you some insights on the popular pre-bridal treatments recommended by Dr. Deepti dhillon, celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and medial director of appleskin clinic.
• apply a broad spectrum sunscreen of spf 30 or more
• use a skin lightening cosmeceutic cream: regular use of a skin lightening cream recommended by your dermatologist at night will help tackle blemishes, other imperfections in your skin and even out your skintone.
• exfoliate once or twice a week: a good exfoliating regime helps you get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities. Both physical and chemical exfoliation will lead to glowing skin on your wedding day.
Stay tuned to know about the pre-bridal non-surgical cosmetic treatments…
#bridal #skin #body #hair #care #regime #skintips #glowing #flawless #blemishes #eventone #exfoliation #treatments #sunscreen #lightening #cosmeceutic #products #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin