Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar DevoorYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am newly marriage couple doing intercourse my partner cause irritation. After completed sex also long time irritation in there. What is the problem tell me.
Sexual problems can arise at any stage of sexual activity, which prevents the individual from enjoying sexual activity. The causes of sexual difficulties may be psychological, physical or both.
Sexual disorders are classified into four categories
Sexual desire disorder- May be due to the decrease in the normal production of oestrogens and testosterone. Other causes being ageing, fatigue, and pregnancy. Some psychological causes such as Anxiety and Depression also causes low libido.
Sexual Arousal disorder- Grouped as frigidity in women and impotence in male. Impotence now known as erectile dysfunction is characterised by the difficulty to maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
Orgasm disorder- Is a delay or absence of orgasm following the normal sexual excitement phase. It occurs in both male and female.
Sexual pain disorder- It mostly affects the women, known as Dysparuinia known as painful intercourse caused due to insufficient lubrication.
Vaginismus known as the spasm of muscles of the vaginal wall.
Some common symptoms:
In men are:
The absence of ejaculation.
Inability to maintain time of ejaculation.
Difficulty getting an erection.
In women are:
Difficulty reaching orgasm.
Burning pain in vulva or vagina.
Inadequate vaginal lubrication.
Physical factors in sexual difficulties:
Enlarged prostate gland
Drugs such as alcohol, nicotine, narcotics.
Homeopathy for sexual problems:
Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response which may be due physical or mental disturbances. Homeopathic Treatment acts by increasing blood supply and exciting the nerves. It is also helpful in sexual disorders associated with psychological disturbances. The Homeopathic Treatment gives a feeling of wellness and thus regains the vigor.
There are three main types of eating disorders. These are bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa and binge eating. Anorexia nervosa is an exaggerated fear of gaining weight all the way to the point when the patient becomes abnormally thin. Bulimia nervosa is eating too much and then vomiting it out on a regular basis. Binge eating is when an individual eats an excessive amount of food in one go. All three types of eating disorders have adverse effects on pregnancy.
Here is how eating disorders affect pregnancies:
1. Unplanned pregnancies: Women with eating disorders are much more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy. This is true both for women who had eating disorders in the past as well as women who have eating disorders at the moment. In a study by University College London and King's College London consisting of 11000 women showed, only 28% of women reported that they had an unplanned pregnancy without suffering from any eating disorder as compared to the 41% who did have an eating disorder at some point in their life. The reason for this is that women tend to think that they do not need contraceptives due to an irregular menstrual cycle, which is one of the consequences of eating disorders during pregnancy.
2. Happiness about their pregnancy: The same survey of 11000 women conducted by University College London and King's College London reported that 71% of women were happy about their pregnancies. However, the number would have been a lot higher if there were fewer women with eating disorders. It has been said that 10% of women were unhappy to discover they were pregnant, if they had an eating disorder in the past as compared to 4% who never had an eating disorder.
3. Consider pregnancy a 'personal sacrifice': It has also been said that women who have had or have eating disorders during or before their pregnancy tend to consider pregnancy as a 'personal sacrifice' much more often than women who have no history or eating disorders.
Even though mostly, eating disorders affect pregnant women mentally rather than physically, it is crucial that women try to fix this problem before their pregnancy so they actually can enjoy having a baby.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.
I am 18 I have unprotected sex last month before 2 days of my periodS. This month I not got my periods after the date of my periods. What is the reason? What precautions should I take?
I am 17 year old girl & my menstrual are not regular & my mom has thyroid. please advice for both the problems.?
I've unprotected sex and i've take i-pill within 8 hours now. I've done my pregnancy test and its shows -ve and till now I didn't have period of last month that January and i'm much worried now, i'm going to retest my pregnancy but is their any pill or medicine to prevent pregnancy that can be buy from any medicine shop? I want to know the name of 100% working pill that can prevent pregnancy at all and which can be buy from any medicine shop.
Soak mango 2 hours in water before eating
Drink minimum 2 glass of water after eating mango
Unripened mango is good for sun stroke
Mango is not good for diabetes
Mango is the best source of calcium and potassium
Mango shake is good for increasing weight of children
I had unprotected sex with my wife a day before period that was on 30th June, 16. We used pull out method and as I remember I didn't ejaculate inside. Now she's late in her periods for around 7 days. Her vaginal area remains wet all the time. Is it the symptoms of pregnancy? please clear my doubts! Thanks.
Meri saadi ko 5 mahine hue hai. Maine apne husband k saath bina safety sex v kiya bt av tk pregnent ni ho paai hu. During sex jo pani ata hai wo mere vagina me k bahar nikal jata hai. Kya koi problm hai mjhme ya mere pati me. Kya mai maa ni ban sakti. Saadi k phle bhi maine kai baar self sex kiya hai. Sir plzz answer me.
I done sex many time with precautions and safety but my period is getting late and my stomach is paining since a week. My period date is 25 Feb before 25 Feb some red liquid was coming from there I need your help.
The nutritional conflict between rice and roti is age-old, as primary staples of every Indian cuisine. White rice and wheat chapattis are both infused with considerable amounts of protein, calorie, fat as well as fibre. This overlap makes it tougher to choose just one as an accompaniment with your meals.
The health-conscious can take a sigh of relief with this list of effective benefits of the two. Let’s pit them against each other!
#1: If you opt for a lighter meal…Choose rice!
Boiled white rice is easier to chew and digest as it is low in fibres. For those with issues of diarrhoea, colitis, an upset stomach or morning sickness, rice is a favourable choice. If you are suffering from chronic gastrointestinal distress, rice is recommended for you.
Tip- You can consume a bowl of steamed rice with sautéed vegetables for a wholesome meal!
#2: If you are looking for muscle growth…Choose roti!
Rotis is the best food accompaniment for vegan and vegetarian bodybuilders. At home, you can mix variants of whole grains to harness the benefits of calcium and other minerals. Wheat chapattis made of whole grain consist of complex carbohydrates that boost your energy.
Tip- For reducing your portions, have two servings of roti (without ghee) with a large bowl of home-cooked yellow dal.
#3: If you have a heart condition… Choose rice!
For you to keep your heart healthy, the consumption of rice is vital. Brown as well as white rice is full of fibres and high in magnesium, niacin, phosphorus that can prevent heart problems. Rice helps you in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
Tip- Substitute your regular white rice in the khichdi or biryani recipe with brown rice. (Contains fibrous bran and germ layer)
#4: If you want to feel fuller… Choose roti!
For weight watchers, who want the feeling of satiety for longer period should include rotis in their meal. Wheat rotis take longer to digest which helps in maintaining blood sugar levels. This quality also makes it a good alternative for diabetic individuals. Wheat rotis are nutritious and contain vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9 that help in keeping you strong.
Tip- While kneading the wheat dough for the rotis, you can add soya powder to increase its protein content.
To escape the dilemma of choosing between these two healthy and tasty staple sides, try switching to whole-wheat rotis and brown rice. Savour both, guilt-free!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.