Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar DevoorYour feedback matters!
I take medicine during my period time to overcome my stomach pain so I wanted to know is taking medicine during period is safe or not for future during pregnancy.
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am newly married my husband live with me for 2 month and goes to abroad we had sex in these days but I did not get pregnant. Can I know the reason and want to get suggestion related getting pregnant.
Greeting to you, I have thyroid since last 5years as well uric acid in recent days.I want to conceive but I fear for any complication to conceive or during pregnancy???
Ayurveda is regarded as one of the most ancient systems of the herbal remedies found in India, and it offers some of the most significant and useful herbs to help boost women’s health. There are several natural herbs that aid the women in finding the natural rhythm of the body, which is closely associated with nature. As a result, women are able to respond much better to the Ayurvedic treatment that offers many herbs and medicinal plants that have been proven to improve the health of women.
It is very important to control and regulate the diet of the women who have crossed 40 years of age and they should not live their lives in her own whims as this is the age when hormonal imbalances occur in the body. Additionally, there are also some natural herbs that can help to boost the health condition of a woman and help her lead a happy and healthy life.
- Guduchi Stem: This is a common ingredient in the herbal medicines which can be used for treating various types of health problems in women. Guduchi stem is a versatile herb which induces internal heat and is a great treatment for decreased libido. It has the ability to calm the nervous system and is regarded as a strong anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent.
- Asparagus root: Asparagus roots have multiple benefits required to improve the health of women. It has been utilised as an aphrodisiac and natural treatment for alleviating fertility issues in women. It also helps in treating a wide range of female disorders starting from health disturbances during menopause to unnatural menstrual symptoms to lactation. It is considered a major ingredient in almost all herbal blends that aim at improving women’s health.
- Licorice: Used in almost all Ayurvedic medicines, this herb has been used for a long time for the treatment of several ailments, including menopause and genital issues as well as urinary disorders. Though it is incorporated mainly in treating health problems of women, licorice is also known for its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
There are many health issues that are faced by women on a regular basis starting from vaginal discomforts to menstrual problems. However, most women feel it is very uncomfortable to speak about them with anyone. Thankfully, these problems can be completely eradicated with the help of the Ayurvedic herbs. But if you see no results even after consistent use, then it would be wise to seek an expert’s advice.
Hi, sometimes I got mood swings, don't want to anyone, this condition only happen before a week of periods. Feel angry is this common cause?
Do I have vaginismus I can't bear the pain rather I haven't been able to have proper penetrative sex yet I can't bear the pain and he can't penetrate more than an inch inside me Coz I just can't bear it
I was diagnosed with PCOS few years back. I AM 21 YEARS OLD. I am having problems in losing weight fast and also I am having acne. Also I wanted to ask that will I be able to become a mother in future? Having sexual relationship or the pills are safe? Or not?
My husband has a low sperm count but still I conceived but had a silent miscarriage does my chance of getting pregnant is difficult?
Discharge from nipple (galactorrhoea)
Secretion of milk-like discharge from one or both breasts unrelated to childbirth is called galactorrhea. Nipple discharge is most often due to a benign process. This common breast problem has been reported in 10 to 15 percent of women with benign breast disease and in 2.5 to 3 percent of women with breast cancer. There are generally two different types of nipple discharge
Occurs when the breast is manually squeezed, can happen to any woman and is usually not concerning.
Which spots on the clothing, should be evaluated by a physician and may warrant further testing.
Characterized by discharge only with compression and by multiple duct involvement. These discharges are frequently bilateral. With either type, the discharge fluid may be clear, yellow, white or dark green.
Spontaneous, bloody or associated with a mass. These discharges are usually unilateral.
- excessive production of milk-stimulating hormone prolactin by pituitary problems, malfunction of hypothalamus.
- menstrual problem such as amenorrhea problems with cervical part of spine.
- drugs such as oral contraceptives, tranquillizers, and diuretics.
- injury, burns, or surgery,
- neurological problems such as shingles,
- breast cancer
- athletes may experience small amounts of galactorrhea from constant rubbing of the nipples against clothing. Frequent sexual stimulation of the breasts may have similar effects.
- milky discharge: may be due to physiological (lactation); oral contraceptives; galactorrhea
- bloody discharge: may be due to intraductal papiloma; intraductal cancer; malignancy; duct ectasia; fibrocystic disease.
- purulent discharge: may be due to infection
- serous or sticky discharge: fibrocystic disease
- discharge from the surface of breast is seen in paget’s disease;
- skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; rare causes such as chancre may also cause discharge.
- stimulation of the nipple (i. E, squeezing to check for discharge) actually promotes discharge; patients with a physiologic discharge should avoid checking for discharge. A physiologic discharge often resolves when the nipple is left alone.
- all patients with spontaneous or unilateral nipple discharge needs surgical evaluation. This is true for patients with bloody discharges and for those with clear or serous discharges.
Homeopathic symptoms and cure
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed on the basis of symptoms rather than conditions, as each case of a particular illness can manifest differently in different people. There are many symptoms which can be effectively treated by homeopathy few symptoms are given below.
. Nipples sore and fissured, intense suffering on putting child to breast, pain starts from nipple and radiates all over body. Breast feels like a brick, lumpy and nodular.
. Premenstrual breast congestion in women with abundant periods, weight gain and nervousness before the period.
. Cyst in the breast, hard and painful but, itchy, with stitching pains in the nipple. Discomfort worse just before and after the period; woman wants to press breasts hard with hand.
. Bluish-red lumps in the breast, with gradual loss of fatty tissue, and tendency to feel hot all the time.
. Intensely sensitive nipples, sticking pains, like a splinter, cracks, nipples discolored.
. Nipples inflamed and very tender, can hardly bear the pain of nursing, intolerant of pain: “cannot bear it!” very irritable.
. Sore nipples with dry hard deep cracks on it. Dry itching and crusty.
. Cheesy and offensive discharge from nipple.
. Deep sore cracks across crown of nipple.
For proper diagnose consult a homeopath. Start treatment to get rid of these problems.
Sir mene meri girlfriend ke sath without protection intercourse ke baad I-pill di thi aur next day without protection fir se intercourse kiya tha toh kya vapas I-pill leni chahiye kya. Second time intercourse kiya tab menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha toh aaj I-pill vapas le ya nhi?
Eating disorders leads to hormonal imbalance right? Then is it that hormonal imbalance also causes tenderness of breast/nipple? Plsss help. I need advice pls!
I am 8 month pregnant, during vomiting, blood is coming out at end of vomiting. Please tell if it normal or problem in pregnancy.
Hi, I want to ask question about my pregnant wife. She is pregnant 5th month is running. Can we have sex during Pregnancy.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
In pregnancy time. Is it safe to do scanning every month of pregnancy from 1st month to till 9 months. continuously.
Dear sir I and my girlfriend had a oral sex and I was sucking her breasts and she complains that she is having nipple pain and I was rubbing my penis on tip of her vagina without any discharge hence there would be any chance of pregnancy and major doubt is she is having a white discharge from vagina since a week or three how can it be controlled please suggest me.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.