Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar Dantkale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar DantkaleYour feedback matters!
I have fungal infection in my back from the hip to thighs. I have been very careless without caring for it and now the infection has spread wide. It is a white layer like thing which is to itched all the time. Please help me to get cured. I have dandruff too.
My penis has a white dust for a week and later it turned to scratches on foreskin. Now I could not move the layer back. While examined PUS Cells are 15-20. Consulted a doctor who gave me antibiotics for a week but there is no much change. Generally how much time does it take? And is it better to approach a sexologist?
I am having fever (which is repeated in two days) land tiredness with headache and body pain feeling stomach ache also little bit. I took nicip and ampox Is it k to take these medications.
Echogenic kidney ke baare me btaye. Mere beta ka right kidney cortical echogenic by birth hai. Kya ye apne aap thik ho jata hai.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.