Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok K NaikYour feedback matters!
I have a deep dark eye cycle past 3 years I can't resolved it and I have a low semen evacuation problem I take bevon multivitamin cap. For 3 month 8 - 9 month ago, please kindly help me doctor.
My skin is very oily my face get full of oil after washing my face approx 7 min. My face get full of oil.
I am having facial hair issues. Not a lot of hair but 8-9 coarse hair on my chin. I have my thyroid levels normal (i got it tested after the problem occured). And no other menstrual irregularities. What could be the possible reason? are there any possibilities of having pcos even with normal menstual cycle? I want to undergo laser hair removal for that. What are the chances of its regrowth? and basically am a very hairy person. Thank you in advance:-)
Sir, I am suffering from stretch lines on my hands and waists their any medicine or any treatment.Please tell.
Dear Sir/madam requesting to please help me out for issue of fungal infection/jock itch in and around groin and bump area it keep spreading day by day though I have been following doctors suggestion like not use jeans daily bath fresh inner wear separate towel soap etc. Still is since one year until I would be keep taking medicines im fine that is course suggested by doctors once I stop again within few days it starts I took diprovate g, then onabet along with sebifin 250 mg tablets again sebifin plus ointment with sebifin tabs but no cure.
I have scars marks on my forehead and cheeks. They are very much visible and are spoiling my looks. Can you please suggest me any cream or procedure through which I can remove these scars marks completely from my face.
I'm 28years old. My skin is very oily specially on face. Without using oil so tell what can do better?
Hi I'm a male which type of foods should we eat or have to get fairer glowing healthy and clear skin and shows the results or works on our skin and keeps our skin healthy too please tel me plz.
I HAVE PIMPLE MARKS ON MY FACE It looks shiny like skin is covered over the marks Recommend me some good home remedies to reduce pimple marks. I had poped my pimples before with a sterilized needle. please help me how to remove pimple marks.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.