Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok JainYour feedback matters!
Can braces move lower jaw forward I thought they only move teeth. They have given me rubber bands to wear.
I have some pain in my mouth and also yellowness on that. What is the problem. Please describes the solutions clearly.
I am 39 year old Man, and since last 4 days having mouth ulcer problem and my nearby medical shop guy asked me to take once a day Medrol 4 mg Tab and Becelac capsule for 3 days. Would like to know if there is any risk in taking Medrol 4 Mg (Methylprednisolone Tab)
What should I take care after my teeth scaling done? I have done my teeth scaling and polishing today.
Root canal treatment is the only option to save a tooth which is having severe pain or sensitivity to hot, cold, or sweets. And its a painless procedure as it is done under local anaesthesia.
My teeth are too much sensitive. I cant take even normal water and hot tea. I use regularly warm water with salt from last month. But it is not working.
Hi , I have some problem. That is my mouth is getting bad breathing. If I brush also. I am 23 years old. How to avoid it. And 2 teeth I don't have. So please suggest me. What to do ?
I am 62 years old male no diabetic. Tenormin 25 & stamlo 5 take for BP. No drink. No smoking Last 3 day when I eat spicy my mouth burn. Please suggest medicine.
I am not a smoker also I don't have any habit of" pan/faki" but my teeth is yellow and I want to make it white perfect. My teeth is not in proper alignment also, so What is the best solution for whiting the teeth?
Sur, I am a 20 year old boy. And I am suffering Frm a habit of chewing pan masala. With tobacco. I have tried all these things like chewing gum and nicotine gum to quite. But still can't do that. It also makes my mouth and teeth bad but also I think its affecting my stomach and body. Please sur tell me what should I doo. To quite this habit. I am getting upset day by day. After every 10 to 20 minute I get a feeling to it again and again. And I want to quite it right now. Plse sur help me.
Being a Dentist Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, I have lots of my patients who have the same query that "Though they brush twice a day", they still suffer from bad breath.
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
5. Respiratory Tract Disease, Acid reflux disease (Something like Acidity), Diabetis (Ketoacidosis), Liver Disease, Kidney disease
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.
I am 53 year old. My front tooth level (lower jaw) are looking unequal from few months, my teeth are yellow and some plaque is also seen, please suggest some remedy.
Hello! I'm 22 year old, I have undergone root canal treatment for my two front teeth (upper). I have caps on them now. As I am an army aspirant (officer entry), I always have a doubt about my eligibility. I have read about dental parameters. It is said that there should be no artificial dentures. An I eligible? Please let me know.
Hyperdontia is an oral condition where people may have an overcrowding of teeth in their mouths due to the growth of extra teeth which are known as supernumerary teeth, in dental terms. This problem may hit people of any gender, background and medical history. This is caused when an extra tooth bud is found in the tissue from which the teeth typically grow. The most common cases are those that affect children who are already suffering from Down's Syndrome.
This article will tell you all about coping with and correcting the issue:
- Problems Experienced: Let us first understand the various problems that a patient may experience. To begin with, there may difficulty when it comes to eating and chewing as too many teeth will make this task cumbersome. Also, this condition may prevent the normal teeth eruption process. Further, these teeth may fuse with the permanent teeth in the mouth of the patient. And finally, all this can also lead to the formation of a cyst or tumour.
- Check Ups and Diagnosis: In order to treat this problem, the dentist will first of all conduct a thorough check up of the mouth of the patient and try to find the exact cause of the ailment. This will also be done with the help of lab tests based on blood samples as well as a dental X-ray. Further, the most important thing that the dentist will try to check is whether or not the supernumerary teeth are affecting the growth of the permanent teeth, in any way.
- Tooth Extraction: Once the dentist has had a look at the problem, he or she will be in a better position to take a call regarding whether or not the supernumerary teeth need to be removed. In most cases, these teeth will not be removed unless the said tooth is loose, which in turn can present the risk of choking by passing into the lungs. If tooth extraction has been decided upon, then the orthodontist or the dentist will do so by administering local anaesthesia first. Depending on the severity of the condition, the tooth may have to be cut and removed in pieces while the doctor has to ensure that there is enough space left for the permanent teeth to grow and find a place for themselves.
- Alignment: After the process of extraction is done, the dentist has to ensure that there is proper alignment of the teeth with the help of proper orthodontic methods for the remaining teeth to grow in a proper manner. Endodontic treatment will be used for fused treat in order to work on the tooth pulp and tissue in the surrounding area.