Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I am ROHIT Kumar of 21 years old. I have black spot on my face. What should I do to remove these spots. Please help me.
I have a white spot leukoderma what about this skin problem and what's a treatment this skin problem.
I am suffering from acne near to anus with sever itching and causing very discomfort. Suggest me suitable remedy please.
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Honey
Combine honey and rose water in a bowl.
Apply to the affected area
Repeat 3 – 4 times daily until results are visible.
Vitamin c is ascorbic acid, water soluble, it scavenges in an aqueous environment. It works in tandem with vitamin e. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin, protecting cell membranes rich in phospholipids.
Beta carotene is a water soluble vitamin which is most widely studied. It scavenges from a low oxygen environment.
One of my friend whose age is 23 ad he want to eat but can' t because he is not hungry for food according to his age ad also suffers dark marks on his face ad what he can do for this?
How to make skin fair becoz my skin is so dull. Recommend me which treatment should start. Plzz suggest me.
I am working from past 6 months so total 8 Hours and tattoo I have to be seated in front of computer onlu. So, niw am facing severe back pain unable ti bear the pain kindly suggest to reduce the pain and help me out of this back pain.
I have white spot on my body please let me know either any tube (Cream) or Any type of tablet or syrup to remove the white spot from the body.
My skin colour is brown. I want to make my skin fairer using natural ways. I don't want to use cosmetics. What should I do?
I have pimple and scars on my have I should many creams but no effect please just any remedy so that I can remove my black spot.
My friend suffering from a skin related problem called tinea versa color so what is the solution for these type of skin problem.
I am 20 years old and have got so much of pigments and black spots in my face. Suggest me something. And more about the diet plan also.
I have black spots like sun burn on my face I have used scar cream but no result which cream I have to be use.
Doctor I have lump on the left side of my neck near to the Adam's Apple. I have pain on eating foods. What is it?
I am male in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me that I have.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.