Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ashok

General Physician, Bangalore

250 at clinic
Dr. Ashok General Physician, Bangalore
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Ashok
Dr. Ashok is a popular General Physician in Banashankari, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Meenakshi Hospitals in Banashankari, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Ashok on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Meenakshi Hospitals

#979,1st Stage, 50 Feet Road, Banashankari. Landmark: Opposite P.E.S. CollegeBangalore Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ashok

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Dear Sir, At sex time My penis very loose. And not much excitement. Please suggest.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
I m advising you following remedy Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day this is very helpful, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have dengue from last 3 days, what should I do to get rid of it, also I am not able to stand, what should I do?

Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
General Surgeon, Chennai
Dengue is a viral infection for which as of no cure has been discovered. But you must keep fever under control by taking fever medicines, the most important things is to drink at least 3-4 litres of fluids every day. Eat a normal diet. Do the platelet counts every 48 hrs and keep your doctor informed about the counts.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why we should take vitamin E rich food items

Homeopath, Bareilly
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items

Why we should take vitamin E rich food items

  • Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
  • It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
  • It is used to treat anemia.
  • It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
  • Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.
1 person found this helpful

I went to prostitute. Didn't sex with her. Kissed her. But I had a ulcer on my lower lip. Ulcer was not completly healed. Not bleeding. Suck her nipple. Fingering in vagina. What is the chance of getting hiv?

Psychiatrist, Amritsar
Chances are nil if she is not having hiv. If she is having it, possibility of you having infection is rare.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 56 yrs old, I am sleeping in between 11.15 to 11.30 p. M. Getting up between 4.00 a. M. To 4.40 a. M. Whenever I keep quiet, I am feeling sleepy. I don't have any sickness as such.

General Physician, Delhi
Their is no harm in sleeping 6-7 hrs rather it's good but feeling always sleepy is a different thing it might be lethargy that you r feeling. Get screened for cbc and thyroid. Anemia and thyroid are commonest causes for that. Please let me know history of diabetes if any thanks for asking.
21 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am suffering from constipation on and off from one and half years. Sir I drinking lots of water for whole and also chewed my food properly. Sir it starts when I was suffered from depression one and half years before. Sir I have also no any pressure for going to toilet. Sir please suggest me for proper bowel movement. Also suggest me for good appetite.

General Physician,
Hello I read your question. It seems as if you are bothered with constipation/irregularities of your bowel habbits. Let me tell you how can your digestive system be regularized. First of all have a look at your life style. Regular sleep and dietary habbits, in most of cases suffice. Any addictions, may be smoking, drinking, tobacco chewing etc. Also have bad effects on digestion. In addition, increase mix salad helps a lot. Add fruits of season compulsorily to lunch. Extra effort for thw problem maay be taken in the form of 2 spoons of honey added to half a cup of warm water every morning empty stomach is excellent remedy. A week or so, if followed the above, still persistent, medicines may be prescribed. Not now. Hope satisfied. Regards.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 52 year and I have itching problem from last 10 days, it could be a reaction of something but I don't know what it is. I would mention that this problem starts in summer's season only and when I m perspiring too. Pls tell me what should I do? and if there is anything I shud avoid, you can tell me that too.

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
Dermatologist, Secunderabad
Hello I understand that you have itching since 10 days. I would require more details about the site of itching. I would suggest you to consult me privately so that I can be of better help. The common reason for itching during summers is tight clothing and excessive perspiration which increase the growth of fungus in your skin folds. You can wear loose clothing as well as light colored cotton clothing to minimize sweating. Also, taking bath with lukewarm water two times daily would help decrease incidence of fungal infections.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera penis bahut chhota h or muskil se 1 minute hi sex kr pata hu or virya bahar nikal aata h to penis ka siza pehle se thoda chhota hu gya h to apna penis ko bada kaise kru or jayada time tak sex kr pau iske liye kya krna chahiye.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bhopal
hello penis ki size erection or stamina par depend karta h aur jaldi discharge hona pre mature ejaculation ki problem k waja se hota h aap properly diet and protein multivitamin rich diet le Ayurveda treatment better results dega dono problems me.. consult with me privately
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old male. I have backpain problem and I have acidity problem. Some problem in teeth also so what can I do?

Dentist, Vadodara
teeth pain can be due to decay or fractured teeth, gum infection or sensitivity. get your teeth x-rayed n go for needful treatment. for decay, you might require rct n cap or removal n replacement by implants or bridge. for gum infection, go for scaling and polishing of teeth. for sensitivity, use desensitizing toothpaste twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old boy and suffering from headache these days have tried all types of medicines. please advice me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, First get your blood pressure checked, make a chart. Let me know about the readings, will give you medication accordingly. Meantime, can start with homoeopathci medicine - Mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have excessive sweating from armpit even in winter or in summer too much without doing any work. Is there any permanent stoppage solution of this?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi! Unfortunately nothing, there are some pills but too many side effects Keep arm pads and keep changing them Bath twice Use some perfume
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear mam mujhe dhaat ki problem hi bahut dawai khai h but thik nhi ho rahi hi please help me.

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
General Physician, Jaipur
It is usual and stops automatically when you gets involved in sexual activity. Do not worry about it/ be relaxed completely.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I am 20 years old. Can I take green tea for my health benefits and skin care? As I heard it will cause infertility in men. Is that true? Thank you.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -You can take green tea for health benefits & skin care -it doesn't cause infertility, -have 2-3 cups per day, more may cause side effects of caffeine like headache, nervousness, sleep problems, tremor, irregular heartbeat & can reduce iron absorption from food.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a happatis B problem in last 1 year but now everything is normal, sir but report is positive sir this can change into negative or not?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Take Tab liv 52 HB BY Himalaya 1 1 for 3 mths Kumariasav 15 ml twice daily with water for 3 mths Check your Hbsag status after 3 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 42 what can be the possibilities for leg pain? is there anything to worry about?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at calf/leg region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance. - we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation. I cannot comment unless I know what is the cause of leg pain in you case, but if there is any deficiency, then we will supplement adequately. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is symptoms of dengue. I have fever from 5 days and I have taken medicine but not cured.

Homeopath, Hyderabad
Dengue fever will have fever, body aches, weakness and on 5th or 6th day you will have red rashes developed on the body called purpural rashes and hence to rule out dengue first you need to under dengue IgG and IgM antibody testing and also continuously monitor the platelet values on day-to-day basis to check whether there is any abnormal decrease in this values which will cause bleeding and purpural rash as specified above. Try to drink papaya leaves juice which is a natural remedy to boost up your platelet levels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suffer from constipation for last 20 years. Due to this I have piles. I got them treated thru homeopathy now blood do not come, but piles persist. Please advise medicine

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)
General Physician, Delhi
Piles get only can be cured via surgery if they can cause complication like bleeding , infection or abscess , otherwise you can control by avoid straining during stool passing by taking laxatives , high fibre diet and sits bath
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eyes for 15 days high fever and I m suffering from leg pain. Please help me!

Homeopath, Ludhiana
Take belladona 30 three drops tds and rhus tox 30 three drops tds. Take proper rest for two days. Eat simple food and fruits.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I did my body check up 5 days ago my report says that my RBC IS 5.78 Hemoglobin is 11.2 Hematocrit is 36.7 Mean corpuscular vol is 64 Mean corpuscular Hgb is 19.4 Mean corpuscular Hemoglobin concentration is 30.6 Red cell distribution width is 18.6 And glucose, fasting plasma is-- 101 Whom should I concern. What precautions I have to follow.

General Physician, Cuttack
Your hemoglobin is low. 3Take good nourishing diet like milk, egg, fish, mutton, chicken, fresh green leafy vegetables,tomato fruits like apple,dry fruits like khajoor,kismiss soybean, Pulses, pane er, cheese etc 4.Drink plenty of water, 5.Go for regular exercise, 6.Take adequate rest, 7..Avoid physical and mental exertion. 8..Take Haem up syrup 3 tsf twice daily before food 9. Monitor your hemoglobin and consult doctor/ me for further advice
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed