Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok G.N
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok G.NYour feedback matters!
In motions blood is coming (ulcer) but l using hydrocortisone enema from 20 days it controlled say the permanent cure to this.
Reduction scarless nose job or Rhinoplasty refers to a surgical procedure conducted to reshape the structure of your nose. Other than that, it can also treat breathing troubles caused due to flawed nose anatomy. Rhinoplasty can reshape the facial region between the nose and upper lip, thus giving an overall proportion to your face.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Defects in your nose structure can lead to choking or breathing troubles which generally become chronic in nature. Rhinoplasty can successfully cure such health conditions.
- Rhinoplasty alters the shape, angle and size of your nose by giving symmetry to it with the overall facial structure.
- Reduction scarless nose job is a permanent solution for restructuring your nose.
- Since the surgery is conducted by making incisions (surgical cuts) inside the nose, scar marks are not visible after surgery.
- Rhinoplasty also shapes up enlarged nostrils or nasal tips.
- Asymmetrical Nose Bridge (uneven and disproportionate bridge of the nose) can also be reshaped with Rhinoplasty.
Risk factors and side effects associated with Rhinoplasty
- The region around your eyes may remain swollen for about a week or two after surgery.
- You may suffer from nose bleeding.
- Nose or the skin around your nose and eyes may get infected.
- Nasal blockage may occur resulting in breathing trouble.
- Rhinoplasty may give rise to the problem of skin necrosis or damage of skin tissue
- The nose septum or the skin separating the two nostrils may get damaged if the surgery is not performed by an expert plastic surgeon.
Regardless of the above mentioned risk factors, Rhinoplasty is a very safe and effective procedure for nose restructuring. But in some cases, the surgery needs to be performed twice if the patient is unsatisfied with the result of the first attempt. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
1) Minimize exposure to the sun - A majority of skin damage can be blamed on over exposure to the sun. The sun is an infinite source of harmful UV rays, which lead to the onset of wrinkles by having an extreme adverse effect on the elastic fibres of the skin. Thus, avoid stepping out at noon when the sun is at its peak, and spend time in choosing the correct sunscreen for your skin tone and texture.
2) Check your dietary habits - A correct diet can single-handedly fight signs of ageing and provide you with a wrinkle-free and glowing skin. Your skin benefits indefinitely from vitamin A, Biotin and antioxidants such as vitamin E and C. Green vegetables, citrus fruits such as oranges, tomatoes, carrots etc. are some products that are rich in these nutrients. Regeneration and repair are constant actions performed by your skin and it needs the correct amount of nutrition to perform them.
3) Participate in stress-busting activities - Constant stress is the prime reason for onset of wrinkles and early ageing. Cortisol is an ageing hormone and it is constantly released into your bloodstream when you suffer from chronic stress. Thus, make sure to check your stress level and indulge in activities such as walking, running, yoga, meditation, sports etc. which have a calming effect on the mind and body.
4) Cut down on smoking and drinking - Excessive drinking simply robs your skin of the nutrients that are necessary for it to fight ageing and stay healthy. As far as smoking is concerned, it drastically reduces the amount of blood flow to your face and as a result, gives rise to crow’s feet and deep wrinkles covering the eyelids. Limit your alcohol intake to one drink a day and try and completely give up smoking to maintain that healthy glow.
Have any further questions on skincare? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Myself is 65 years male & suffering with fungal infection of nail (both hand and leg) from last 10 years. After so many treatment presentlyI am is fed up about my treatment. Kindly give me a perfect solution regarding over come the problem.
In India, especially the urban centers, obesity or even being overweight is becoming a new epidemic. The increases in consumption of fast foods, sedentary lifestyles and stress have increased the incidence of this problem. This has in turn, led to an exponential increase in the cases of diabetes, heart diseases and blood pressure among a host of other problems.
The Ayurvedic approach
Ayurveda is a discipline, which has been practiced over many millennia and contains the collective wisdom to effectively treat problems of obesity or being overweight without side effects. According to Ayurveda, the body is made up of 7 elements or Dhatus:
- Rasa (Lymph)
- Rakta (Blood)
- Maans (muscle)
- Meda (fat)
- Asthi (bones)
- Majja (Nervous system)
- Shukra (nervous system)
However, if you are overweight then it means that due to an imbalance of the ‘Kapha’ dosha, you are accumulating more ‘meda’ or fat. Ayurveda has some very effective actions to prescribe through which you can lose weight very effectively. Some of these tips are mentioned below.
- Drink a mixture of lemon, honey and water first thing in the morning: Drinking a mix of lemon, honey and water helps to jump start your metabolism and boost your digestive system. Drinking this regularly over a period of a few months and would help reduce your weight very quickly.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes a day: This is a very important step as meditation helps relax your mind, muscles and nerves and reduces stress. This enables you to take better decisions throughout the day. It also controls your appetite thus stopping you form binge eating. Meditation and relaxation have also been shown to contribute to weight loss by keeping the metabolism regulated.
- Do at least 30 minutes of exercise: It is important that you do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily as it would regulate your metabolism and help you to keep burning fat throughout the day. Incorporating light yoga along with a brisk walk is possibly the best way to safely and easily lose weight. Some of the easiest poses to lose weight would be
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose
- Setubandhasana or Bridge pose
- Bhujangasana or Cobra pose
- Vakrasana or Half spinal Twist pose among many others
- Consider your diet according to season: According to Ayurveda, you should be careful about what you eat during the various seasons as this will ensure maximum nutrient absorption without the deposition of fat.
- Eat three meals a day, not more: According to Ayurveda, you should have three meals a day without any snacks in between. Have a heavy breakfast as that tends to set the tone for the day, followed by a comparatively light lunch and an even lighter dinner. This is because your digestive system functions most effectively in the morning, fairly fast at noon, but it is the most sluggish at night.
- Got to bed early and rise early: This is often propagated as disturbances in the Circadian rhythm or the natural sleep and waking cycles are a big contributor to weight gain. Once this is properly regulated, it could result in weight loss because of your body metabolism being properly regulated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!