Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok G.NYour feedback matters!
Chiken pox se jo boil hote hai woh break hone se jo marks padte hai skin par use kaise dur kar sakte hai.
I am 13 years old school boy can you please tell me how to maintain my face or healthy and glow? please tell total required products with explained with times. Which fruits I have to eat? What is the right time eat fruits for better result for skin? Which fruits or vegetables are necessary to eat. please tell me proper diet for fit and glow my face skin specially?
I am suffering from loose motion since two days. Blood is also coming out with stool. Could you please suggest the next course of action.
In motions blood is coming (ulcer) but l using hydrocortisone enema from 20 days it controlled say the permanent cure to this.
Hi Sir, I am 24 years, Male I am suffering with dermatographic urticaria from 3 months I am using montek lc from last 1 month as suggested my doctor but im not cured still the rashes are coming and itching sustains please solve my problem.
My face is very oily. I wash again and again but after 10 minutes it looks like dull. What should I do. I am very disappointed with this problem.
I have a lipoma on my forehead. It is not painful, I do not think its getting big but I really wanna know is there any non surgical treatment, any! Change of diet, home remedies, ayurveda etc which can help to shrink it. For the record- I do a good amount of workout. And can using heating pad or hot water bottle help in shrinking or to melt the fatty lump. A reply ll be very much appreciated.
I am having issues with my lips. I have never smoked in my life. But by birth my lips are little larger in size and had a dark red colour. Which looks like someone who smokes regularly. Others also ask me "do you smoke" By seeing this. Pls help. I want to get rid of this.
I want to increase my IQ power, and want to have good health and turn my skin color white. What can I do?
Hello doctor, actually when I eat something heating food like nonveg, potato, bringles then on my scene get rashes of red mark. So I prevent using 1 AL tablet (levocetrizine. Give me any solutions on this to cure this.
Hi I am 23 years old male. Last few months I used a hydroquinone fairness cream (melacare. Due to sweetness and itchiness in my private parts I stopped it. Now there is some white spots in my balls and itchiness becomes radish. My ball's skin tone also has changed from black to white. I am afraid it may be some skin problems or genetic problems.
How I can reduce oil from my face Because when I wake up at morning its so much oily near my side of nose area so how can I reduce it and make my face glow.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.