Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PareekYour feedback matters!
I have many stone in my kidney and there are many more pain in my stomach and I am very weak for the reason of stone in my kidney. Please help me for medicine without any operation.
I have already kidney stone in 9 mm size. I done layer operations in hospital. They will removed lots of stones but still have doctor says take medicine it will cure. I have back pain due to that kidney stone. How can I remove the stone with and without medicine but right now I have 3 mm to 4 mm size stone.
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.
Sir I am suffering from kidney stone from past 8 years and in every after 1 year I got pain and after check up I found that their is 4 or 3 mm stone but. Just 2 month back their is 15 mm×9 mm stone in my penis and after 5 day effort I have drink lot of water it come out form my penis it's really very painful. And before 18 month I went to the gym and I have taken whey protein & steroid dinabol for regularly 1 month is this is the reason that my stone size was gain .its got bigger. 1 What is the reason that in every after 1 year stone form in my kidney. 2 Gyming is my passion it is possible and safe to take whey protein again 3 How can I stop the formation of stone in my kidney. 4 Is there is any medicine to dissolve stone in my kidney. Please help me.
Hello doctor, I feel something is leaking from my pennis, only if I walk or involve in some activities, normal when sitting idle, also some white spots appeared on my pennis foreskin outside on shaft portion, 2 white round spot, also my urine sometimes is very much cloudy.
Hello mam, I am 25 years old, married before 4 months, during my 2 month I had UTI after taking medicines I recovered, now past three days again I suffered UTI, Diarrhea and right hip pain, we are trying for pregnancy, is this UTI prevent my pregnancy? Kindly suggest me what we needs to follow to get pregnant soon.
Hello doctor, what is the solution for nightfall? What happens some time in the night is that I ejaculate in sleep and I feel urge to pass urine immediately, pls help.
I pass urine every 0.5 hour at night at times sometimes at an interval of 2 to 3 hours, kindly advise.
Just crossed due date by 2 days, I have swollen in left side of virgin and legs. Irritation during urinating from yesterday. Labor pain is not started yet.
Sir/Madam, I am often getting back pain (only in the early morning). After finishing morning activities, pain will go away. Secondly, I got bubbles and rashes on my skin. First instance bubbles will arise and immediately after bubbles will go away (till I use steroids) and rashes will come. This system is repeating. Are these symptoms of kidney failure. My father died because of renal failure 4 years back, at his age 54.
If you are experiencing pain in urination along with a burning sensation, a health condition known as dysuria is indicated. This condition is usually common in women and men alike. However, older men are more prone to face this problem. Pain during urination may occur because of various reasons. The most common causes are as follows:
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common cause of painful urination. Infections may occur in any part of your urinary tract, such as in the kidneys, bladder, and the ureters. These infections occur due to bacteria, which gets into the urinary tract via the urethra. There are several factors, which increase your chances of being affected by UTI. They include diabetes, an enlarged prostate, old age, pregnancy, and kidney stones. UTI is signified by other symptoms such as fever, bloody urines, flank pain, stronger smelling urine, and an increased urge for urination.
- At times, painful urination may also be associated with vaginal infections in women, like yeast infection. Vaginal discharge and foul odor are indicated in the case of vaginal infections.
- Painful urination is also caused because of certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as gonorrhea, genital herpes and Chlamydia.
Inflammation and irritation
There are several problems, which can cause inflammation of your urinary tract and genital region. This further results in painful urination. Inflammation and irritations also occur because of other factors such as urinary tract stones, vaginal changes associated with menopause, certain physical activities and the side effects of several medicines, treatment procedures and health supplements.
Consulting a doctor for painful urination
Your doctor will suggest you to undertake certain laboratory tests for the proper diagnosis of the cause of your painful urination. After this, a suitable treatment method is sought and undertaken. Before this, an overall physical examination is also carried out. Your doctor is likely to ask you some important questions regarding your painful irritation, how the condition worsens, and is felt during the onset of urination. It is also likely for your doctor to know about any other symptoms, which you might be experiencing such as fever, flank pain and vaginal discharge. You must tell your doctor about any changes observed in your urine flow, such as difficulty in initiating flow, an increased urge to urinate, and dribbling.
Apart from these, your doctor may also ask whether you experienced any character in urine after painful urination. These may include colour, amount, cloudiness, presence of pus in the urine and so on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.