Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PareekYour feedback matters!
Urine discharge in small drops al through out day, even after urinating. Wat r causes n symptoms of this.
My girlfriend is suffering with the problem of stones in kidney. What are the precautions to be taken to be get cured.
My wife, age is 57, from last six months suffering from urine problem. Urine dropping frequently. I have shown many neurologist and neurologist but problem is not cured totally. Now she is taking: CEFTUM 500, Tropan xl 5 mg, vesigard 7.5, nitrofurantoin 100, depsonil 25. And for sugar: ziten 20, glimpser p2. Urine flow is very less and frequently. Little pain urine passing center. Please suggest.
Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract,(including the ureters, which connect the kidney to the bladder, or the urethra, which leads outside the body), their movement may cause:
- No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had kidney stones, often describe the pain as 'the worst pain i've ever had'.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.