Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PareekYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and today I got my sonography and urine test done and doctor gave me. The medicines but it's no are helpful in reducing the pain. I am unable to sleep. Not feeling hungry. Having lemon juice since after noon. Had enough quantity of water. But not getting proper pressure while urinating. Please help.
Burning set action after latrine and burning sensation on penis after night fall. And abdominal pain.
Hi I am 20 years old and I get a backache for many days if I go to play. Also, I have got a inflammation ring in urinal area for months. Kindly help.
Dear doctor I have kidney stone about 12 mm size till 1 month I have pain I want advice about what food I go through and what should I avoid , give me some natural treatment to remove stone naturally thank you.
Recently sonography done. There is 7mm stone in kidney and it is not obstructing. What is suggested?
I was urinating .all of sudden I felt tiredness fitness n difficulty in breathing n then I fell down. I banged my head several times on floor. I regained consciousness after 1 min what was that? It happened to me around 5 times before.
Suffering from renal failure. Creatinine is 5, with high potassium. Dialysis was done once in the month of april this year. taking renal diet as per doctors advice. Tendency of increasing creatinine. What to do? Do you suggest transplantation?
Sometimes I suffer from frequent urination, and sometimes I am unable to control urinating sometimes.
Sir my son is 6 yrs old having bilateral grade 4 vur with diverticulum of bladder. A paediatric surgeon advise us for open surgery. Is it compulsory?
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.