Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Kumar Singh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain. I find difficulty to stand up after sitting long on floor. What should I do?
If you want to relieve any lower back tension, Kati Basti is for you. This specialized therapy relieves and nourishes the lower back using herbal oils or ghee. After a gentle Ayurvedic oil therapy on the lower back, specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lumbo sacral area and retained inside a dam made out of dough. The hot medicated oils helps melt lower spine rigidity and strengthen your bone tissue.
Benefits of Kati Basti
Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves
Pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility
Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems
Hi doctors my name is salman and ky question to you this I have some knee pain and another thing I am having some pimples in my underarms which is comes daily ut will create so many problem I do not want to do please reply me as soon as possible.
Hello Sir Mujhe pichle 2-3 saal se problem aar rhi hai. Mujhe chati kamar or shoulders main pain rehta hai left side mein bharipan or puri hath mein bhi dard rehta hai. Mujhe sans lene me bhi problem hoti hai. Or sans bahut choti choti or fast ho gyi hai. Dhool ya dhuye mein bikul sans nai aata. Or dharkan v kabhi bhi tej ho jati hai. Kmjori mehsus hoti hai. Jada chalne se bhi dard hone lag jata hai. Pairo mein bechaini rehti hai. Mujhe 2-3 saal ho gye medicine lete huyi koi farak nai lga please help kre.
I am 28 year male and having backache from last 2 years. Used lots of ointment and had check up also but no positive results .so what will I do now?
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.