Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Respected, Sir/Madam, I am 37 years old male and have right arm pain from shoulder to hand for 6 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream tablets and physiotherapy for couple of months but haven't got any relief. What should I do now? Thanking you,
I am a clg student n I am gaining my weight month by mnth frm 50kg at present it is 62 so I want to loose my weight give me some tips. and also m suffering from severe hairfall.
I am mother of 3 year old baby. After pregnancy I feel pain in knee joint. Some time when I use staircase some voice come from my joint, which I can here. I feel my knee joints become weak. Please help.
Vata resides in the colon and colon is therefore primarily responsible for all the vata disorders.
Vata imbalance in the skeletal system (asthi dhatu) causes osteoarthritis.
Vata imbalance with toxins (ama) causes rheumatoid arthritis.
Vata imbalance in blood (rakta dhatu) entering into bony tissue causes gout.
Massage with sesame oil to reduce the vata.
Digestion must be improved so that no further ama is produced. Fasting is very beneficial for digesting the ama. Duration of fasting depends upon the strength of the person, place and season.
Consume the foods which are easily digestible and do not make wind or gas.
Vegetable juices and juice of carrot, beetroot and cucumber mixed together is also beneficial.
Green salad, fruits like apples, oranges, grapes and papaya can be taken.
Use of cumin, coriander, ginger, asfoetida, garlic, fennel and turmeric is also helpful.
Avoid eating hot, spicy and fried foods, sweets, wind forming foods like cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and potatoes should be prohibited.
Avoid taking too much tea, coffee, alcohol, white sugar, yogurt, chocolate and cocoa, excessive smoking.
Sleeping during day time, staying up late in the night and mental tensions like worry, anxiety, fear, stress and grief etc, should be given up.
I met with an accident 4 months ago. But there is still little pain in my right leg knee. Please recommend me some exercise or homemade prescription.
I am 31 years old male, I have joint pain in my left hand (shoulder and elbow), lot of hair fall, low stamina. Can you please explain why am I facing this problem and a solution.
I stand up. My knee cracks. I walk downstairs my knee pops and when I will stand up from chair my knee making noise pain in knee joints making noise in moments.
Pain in back when sitting in the chair and when lie in the bed and sleeping time this pain is long time.
I am 25 years old male and backache for last one month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. But have not got any relief. What should I do now?
Sir t sir I have always back pain please tel me what to do I am totally depressed I do not knw ki kya kru plss help me mai bhot pareshan ho gya hu can you pls help me.
I am having mild pain from last 2 week in my shoulder. I think I got my muscles hurt during gym. Please suggest me what to do is this a serious situation? I do not want to skip my gym.
I'm suffering from back pain from last 3 year, my age is 25, after many treatment I'm not getting relief.
I havs pain in my knee since last month I have tried many medicine but not getting relief please suggest me good medicine for my pain.
From long time now I have been getting This fungal infection in the pubic region. Every time it's of different types. Formation of small rings to peeling of skin. And I also get cuts groin region. It goes when it's treated and comes back again. How do I permanently cure it?
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.