Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
Hii I am amar my friend face coming on the pimple please my friend face out the pimple please give me advise.
Acid attack. Milk is the solution? Truth or myth? I heard somewhere that during an acid attack if milk is poured on wounded parts of the victim it will stop burning the body parts. Is it true or just a myth?
I'm 22 years old my weight is 90 kgs and height is 6 feet and my problem is that till now I have not reached proper level of puberty ie I don't have a at least recognisable moustache and beard, chest hair or under arms hair, but my p size is normal still from 2 years I have only 5 to 6 beard hair, this is not a hereditary problem all in my family are normal, so please suggest me whom should I consult? How to overcome this problem?
Hi, I'm vijay, age 27 I'm little dark, I've black heads around my nose, please help me to get rid of it.
Numbers of Mole aggravate around the Neck and face and Blemishes on face. What should i do to prevent them?
I am having terrible hair fall from few months (4 months. I am staying at hotel. So I want to know how to stop this. Any natural remedies?
I am a boy of 19 years old. I have skin disease from a year. I have lichen planus disease. What should I do for treatment? My treatment was done in many cities. But am not fine.
Long story short, I have probably been having this issue for years and didn't realize what it was. Busy with work and everyday life I put myself on the back burner and tried to treat myself as a yeast infection like so many others. A month ago I went to the dr" for thought yeast infection" and she.
I have some acne scars on my cheeks do I get rid of this problem if possible let me know how much it costs.
Should I apply Onion juice or paste to avoid greying of my hair and getting them black again? I'm confused!
I have some dark spots on my face since last 2-3 months, I have been steaming my face everyday for 5minutes but its still not gone also I use face wash to reduce its just lighten but not gone away. WHat should I do?
I am 27 years old. I am a female. I have dry ear. It itches sometimes. Whenever I go to the doctor they recommend me the ears drops named Soliwx. But it is not soothing and now I have got a habit of putting something or the other in my ears although I know it is worsening the condition.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.
I am 59 years male person. For the last 15 years I am suffering with eczema on my legs lower side. A black thick skin patch is formed on both legs. Except that place no other place is affected. Some times it is itchy. Two or three times it was completely cured on using certify with with ointments. But for the last six years I am not using medicines regularly as such thick patch is again formed and it is not been cured. I am unable to wear shorts or to wash feet before other people. What are the extreme effects in future? I have to suffer for my life? Or is it curable? If so please advice further course of action.
How to be energetic and feel healthy. In winter season my all skin feels unpleasant and very dry. Please help me. And my face gone pimples and oily skin. How to lose my weight.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.