Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. AshfeqYour feedback matters!
My wife has an ovarian cyst. It is in left side of Overy. About 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. Kya pregnancy ho sakta hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hogi.
My father has got more uric acid. So he use to get severe joint pain often. He is taking tab. Zurig 80 since one month.And doctor asked to continue this tab. For lifetime.Kindly assist whether that is fine.
Iam 20 years old I was suffering from fever the situation is in the morning it was being normal but in nights there is fever what I should do.
I took strepsils for sore throat. Only 1 pc. Searched on google, some say it's safe and some say we should not take strepsils in pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I be worried?
While masturbation at the end semen is coming out & while doing sex also semen is coming out. All are saying Doing sex is good for health then why extra masturbation has side effect on body?
I am 26 years and 76 kg wight. I don't masturbate I tried to do it but I fail to be in that sex mood .when I went to have a sex for two times but my penis gets down when I start and I came out feeling shameful .do I have erectile dysfunction .my penis normally erects when I watch porns and in nights sleep. What to do please advise me.
I am male 36 year old. I cant do long time sex with my wife. And also so small. I want to make big my pennis size please help me.
I am a patient of SLE since 2007 by a complaints of fever. Then I be led on steroids. But unfortunately in 2010 my body has edema on my feet & eyes & then comes a new name SLE Nephritis class 3/4. From that time I am on steroid I ask you to give me a solution for stopping steroid or I am taking good medicines that can cause fat in my body. Lol.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.
I have scabies but it has cured but it leaves red rashes what should do? I am a male teenager age 19. What to do?
I suffer off and on in bacterial sinus problem. Slight cold catches me, feels headache and right eye problem which becomes red and have itchy sensation. I want to have home medicine advice for long use. Allpathic orayurved medicines do not cure it, only subsides.
Wanted to get quick relief from erectile problems since a long time. It is not possible to participate in sexual relationship.
My friend is facing many problems because of his bad habits in young age he has habit of masturbution. He can not controll himself he does masturbution daily, his penis has gone skew due to this bad habit and also his penis is very short in length. He want to stop this habit and also want to increase the length of his penis please help him to avoid this habit and please help for increasing the length of his penis. He has stopped watching porn movies but still he is unable to stop masturbition.
While many fitness experts suggest using protein powder for improving your body composition, the type of protein powder can make a big difference in your results. Egg protein powder and whey protein powder are popular supplements, but they have significant differences that can influence your rate of fat loss or muscle gain. Although both products can be beneficial, you should consult a doctor
If you are using protein powder as a supplement to fuel weight loss, satiety is an important factor to consider. While fiber and fat promote satiety, protein powders typically contain little or none of either. However, research reported in the October 2010 issue of the British journal of nutrition found that whey protein provided significantly more satiety than egg and other types of protein.
If you are lactose intolerant, you should choose egg protein rather than whey protein. Whey protein is made from milk, which contains lactose. While certain protein powders claim to be low-lactose or lactose-free, they may also be more expensive. If you experience bloating, cramps, diarrhea or gas from 30 minutes to two hours after consuming dairy products, it may be a sign of lactose intolerance.
Egg protein and whey protein powder are very similar in calorie content: one scoop of egg protein provides 100 calories and one scoop of whey protein contains 120 calories. The difference of 20 calories is just 1 percent of your daily calorie intake.
Whey protein and egg protein powder provide the same amount of protein per serving, 24 grams of protein per scoop. If you need more protein, you can mix your powder with milk rather than water.
Whey protein powder is slightly higher in fat than egg protein powder. This is because whey protein is made from dairy products, which naturally contain fat, and egg protein powder is made from egg whites, which do not contain fat. One scoop of whey protein powder contains 1 gram of fat, with. 5 gram of saturated fat, while one scoop of egg protein is fat-free.
Whey protein powder and egg protein powder contain carbohydrates due to the sweeteners used to flavor them. Both powders are low in carbohydrates, as whey protein powder contains 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving and egg protein powder contains 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old. I an facing a problem of headache. In every weak or two weak the left portion of my head is badly pain.
I am 25 year female and continue to have Vitamin B12 and D3 problem, inspite of taking injections and medicine courses for months the problems reccure again after few months. I am a pure vegetarian, not even eggatarian.
2. Ignorance is certainly not bliss when it comes to sex.
3. Sexual health and sex information is very important for both partners.
4. Since teenage sex and premarital sex is so common nowadays, two things all need to know is how to avoid pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases especially HIV.
5. Premarital sex counselling should be advised to all prospective partners.