Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. AsharajYour feedback matters!
I have very puffy skin and I bloat all the time same cloths in the morning are loose belly fitin the later part of the day. I swim every day forty laps of good sized pool but I am gaining and gain. Thyroid under control TSH 1. 98.
How to get diabetic free naturally by controlling food and maintaining health aspects. Please suggest with thanks and regards.
Is it necessary to have all symptoms to be diabetic or only one symptom can show that a person is diabetic.
I had a thyroid test as it was suspected and in first test I found that positive with TSH count 10.03 ulu\ml. Please suggest what should I do as my condition physically is not so good?
I am 76 years of age, having retired as Class I Gazetted Oficer from Ministry of Defence in 1996. Two years ago I lost my life partner in a sudden demise.I am a patient of Dilated Cardio Myopathy, Diabetic Type 2 Mellitus, having two stones each in both the kidneys, having arthritus in both the knees. I lose breath after walking a few yards or after tension due to any reason. I don't feel any appetite, rather suffer from constipation on having minimum bite at Lunch or Dinner. Obviously I wish to die in a working condition and without abnormal sufferings. Would you like to help me by way of suggesting adverse effect free medicines as I have already undergone various tests during the last 10-14 years. You may also suggest to me hasselfree treatment. I am taking Lenoxin (1/2 tablet OD, Lasix, Veltam 0.4, Monotrte 10 (BD), Zyloric 100, Dytor 10, Telma 20, Vitcoffel and Alprax (0.25 mg for andiety). I have tried to give all the relevant information about my condition. I will be grateful for pragmatic advice.
I am a girl of 25 years. I am suffering from thyroid and I want to know why it occurs and how I can cure it ? Also I would like to know what is the right time to get the thyroid test done i.e. morning only or at any time during day ?
I am diabetic since last years. My present age is 55 years with 65 kgs. Weight. I take (last 1 year) cetapin 500 two times and aztor 20 one time. At present I dont take any medicine and take green tea tulsi in original and I am walking for 45-60 minutes weekly 5 days. My present fasting glucose level is normally 115-120 and pp is 170-200 without medicine. Please suggest if I take medicine or not.
Which medicine is good for diabetes and bp now I am taking tenepride for diabetes and telapp 40 for bp I am also taking atocer 10.
Hello doctor! My father has diabetes (type 2), high cholesterol and high blood pressure. He is of 56 years old and of 5'5 height and 67 kgs. Can you please suggest a diet chart for a day for him, I'm really worried about him. And what other things which needs to be done to keep him healthy. Thank you doctor.
If you have thyroid disease -- whether you are hypothyroid (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), whether you hashimoto's, graves' disease, or other conditions, what you eat can have an impact on your health. Here are ten things to know about thyroid conditions and your diet, food and beverages, and their interaction with your health and medications.
- Goitrogens are substances -- occurring naturally in certain foods -- that can cause your thyroid gland to enlarge. The main goitrogenic foods are cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage, among others, as well as soy foods. Goitrogenic foods can also function like an antithyroid drug and actually slow down the thyroid and make it underactive (hypothyroidism.)
- Coconut oil recommended for thyroid patients, and while it can be a healthful option, it's not a cure
- One should not take coffee until an hour after you've taken your thyroid hormone replacement medication. Otherwise, the coffee can affect absorption, and make your thyroid medication less effective.
- Iodized salt in some areas of the world, iodized salt is an essential way to prevent iodine deficiency, cretinism and retardation due to iodine deficiency in pregnant women.
- Many thyroid patients struggle with constipation, and extra weight. One of the key tactics that can help is increasing fiber intake, particularly from foods.
- One of the most powerful things thyroid patients can do to help their health and metabolism is to drink enough water. Water helps your metabolism function more efficiently, and can help reduce your appetite, get rid of water retention and bloating, improve your digestion and elimination, and combat constipation.