Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. AsharajYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. I have a heart beat of 120 at sleeping time or normal time. And about near 140 at the time of exercise. So what should I do? Is this a thing to worry about. Please suggest. I am also diabetic. Thank you.
My wife is 30 years old. Yesterday we got her thyroid profile done. Her T3 and T4 are normal but TSH is elevated. It is 8.58. What should we do? Homeopathy or allopathy? Pls help!
Sir, I am 37 year old male we are having a problem of body pain for last one year because causes is long drive and when we move for doctor then in test my uric acid is increased but we can't get proper medicine from doctor please suggest me some more information. Problem is back pain during a driving and we can't feel no power in left hand suggest me.
I am 47 years man, i am having sugar (diabetic) last 16 years, I have problem for last 3 years for sex, please advice me in details & medicine & consultation Thanks.
I am 19 yrs old and there is hereditary disease of diabetes in my family. My father, my grandpa, my grandma all of them have it. What should I do to avoid this hereditary diabetes?
I just wanna know that is that true, eating of excess sugar or sweets causes diabetes? Please advise.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.