Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha Vijendra GowdaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I get severe pain during my periods. I have a problem of white water discharge also. My sonography report says Uterus-50x34 mm in size there appears to be fluid collection in cervical area endometrial thickness is 7 mm. Please doctors suggest me, what should I do?
I had sex with my girl friend yesterday I want to ask if precums don't get her pregnant because I had ejaculated outside but what about precums. I want to ask if she can get pregnant from my precums or are there any risk?
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.
Hi I missed the lunch for 5 days continues, and I get small pain in my stomach some time, please tell me what is the problem and how to over come.
I have 2 daughters n cause of 2 deliveries I have figureless body I want to reduce my tummy n my Virginia and increase my breast size. I have started morning walk from 3months for 30mins daily but no effect at all Please help me with home remedies as don't want to take medicine.
We r try for our second baby my husband semen test is sperm count is 22million volume 2.5ml motility isp3 -05%, p2-75%, p1-00% po-20% sperm morphology no of sperm normal-03% head defects-82% neck&mid piece defects -09% tail defects -06% is there is any problem in this result.
Hello Dr. My wife use to suffer from unbearable pain in periods fr first two days. What all home remedies can be taken to give her some relief. Please note that she is a working women n has to go to office during these days which worsen the situation. Her information: Age: 24 Weight: 68 Height: 5 feet 11 inch Thanks you.
I am having I pill after 2 hours of first intercourse just before one day of my expected period. Ie. 15 is my expected period and I had it on 14 of may and today is 18of may and I have not get withdrawal bleeding and period till now. Am I pregnant.
I am 28 years old I have delivered a baby on 16 feb. My sole of the foot which does not touch the floor only that part pains a lot. As I touch that than it pains a lot. This has been started since my pregnancy. When I do lots of work my joints of hand and leg pains a lot and even back part.
I am 20 years old I am not getting my period till 2 months due to stress or hormonal disturbance might be. Wht should I do. And I didn't have any intercourse.
I am 31 years old and overweight. Height 155 cm and weight 80 kg. I am suffering from thyroid problem and taking medicines for it. I am now planning to conceive. What are probable health risks I can face related to pregnancy? can I practice yoga and light exercises during pregnancy? please reply Thanks.
1. A healthy diet will help ensure your body is getting the nutrition it needs, and will help you maintain a healthy weight.
2. People who are overweight or obese are at an increased risk for certain health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
3. Your weight is directly affected by your diet and physical activity, and the food you eat greatly affects your body and how blood flows through your heart and arteries.
4. High fat and high cholesterol diets can cause a buildup of plaque in your arteries. A blockage in a heart artery can cause a heart attack just as a blockage in your brain can cause a stroke.
5. A healthy diet will help prevent buildup in your arteries and blood vessels and reduce your risk of acquiring weight-related health problems.
I am 22 year old and have been diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome. I need to know the causes and effects of PCOS. Will this affect my fertility? I prefer to go with natural remedies. Pls help me with medications.
Dear doctor, my son and me engage in intercourse regularly after my divorce. My son is 22. Will it harm us, should we be careful and have precautions. Im aged 43. Which sex positions are/is safe this age.
If you have concerns about your child’s ability to communicate, have his or her hearing tested even if this was done in the newborn period because the most obvious sign of possible hearing loss is a delay in speech.