Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asha S VijayYour feedback matters!
My last period was on 5/4 today am on cycle day 22 I had sex only once on my fertile window but my husband used only withdrawal method as a protection since thats day am sleeping a lot for 10 hours daily and sometimes more and having light cramps in my womb and little contractions am feeling tired 24 hour and with sore nipples today and last four days I had headaches note: I never sleep a lot and never had all this symptoms.
Hi Doctor, My mom have a problem that uterus is just moved down lightly and little bit enlarged as the doctor said. Due to that bleeding occurs frequently so the doctor done DNC operation (with GA) at first. But the problem is not cured yet, so the doctor advised to remove the uterus. Since health issues are the major concerns at her age (47 years) I did not want to remove uterus and to know whether there is any physiotherapy treatment for this? we also consulted siddha doctors but they told that there is no treatment in siddha for this problem. I am purely searching any physiotherapy treatment by a gynecologist. Please suggest me any answers. Thanks in advance.
We are in starting 6th month of pregnancy. Last ultrasound showed a white spot in baby's heart. Just want to confirm wat is it about. Doctor said nothing to worry it will disappear most of the times. Also my wife has thyroid too. Does it effect baby?
There is burning sensation in my vagina from 1st January and now a little bit of itching. My periods is 23 days late. Please help me to know what it is?
Hello doctor, My query is whenever I do have sex with my wife she feels burning sensation a sort of just after sex. But it does not longer. I keep my organs clean and she too take the precautions as well. Why does it happen? please suggest me to eradicate this prob.
Sir,My husband working in army i want to be get pregnent next week he will come 30 holiday please suggest and help?
I am mother of 1 child. He is 2 years 4 months old now. I weaned him 4 days back. But I am having pain in breast. And heaviness. What should I do. So that I can completely stop producing bm.
I am having irregular periods. What would be the reasons behind it? and also the duration is decreased to 2 days only. What's the reason and I s there any cure or remedy for this problem.
I am 5 month pregnant I have done anomaly scan in (19 aug) 21 weeks it us normal I have some little pain in my lower abdomen what it causes.
My wife is 25 years old. She has no interest in sex. I will excite to my wife but don't response. So how can increase the sex interest.Please tell.
IVF (In vitro fertilization)
In Vitro Fertilisation means Fertilisation in- glass that is fertilization outside the human body. It was initially developed for fertility in females who had blocked or unfunctional fallopian tubes. At present IVF is recommended to patients who are unable to conceive due to several other causes also.
We at India IVF Clinic try to provide you with the utmost services:
- Your initial consultation
- Pretreatment preparation and planning management
- Start of oral contraceptive pills
- Ovarian induction
- Egg Maturation
- Embryo Assessment
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy test
I have 2 simple cyst in left ovary and pain in lower abdomen and lower back, thighs. Nausea , vomiting and smell in everything. And very much pain in near my cycle.
Reason for nausea or vomiting in pcos. My pregnancy report is negative. Is it necessary to visit doctor?
Doctor I had sex with a 3 prostitute, one month back wearing condom, my muscles are paining, and I am scared whether I have aids, what test should be done and how much will it cost and whether will I die I am getting scared.
I'm a 28 year old woman and have been trying to conceive for the last 1 year but am not able to. Both mine and my husband's test reports are fine. What should I do?
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.