Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Asha S HiremathYour feedback matters!
Hi mam im a newly married girl 22 years old.. last month on the fifth day of my period we had unprotected sex he ejaculated inside me. Within 24 hours i took an emergency pill aftr 2 days i had slight bleeding just for a day.. and now my period is delayed by 4 days... Usually i have a 5 days periid which is very regular.. is it likely im pregnant?
Is there any way to prevent pregnancy after 1 month of unprotected sex. Because 2 days back we had unprotected sex but her periods are already skrewed up because of the ipill. So should we take ipill again or just wait for the next period to come. Because already her periods are late by 15 days.
My wife was pregnant and we received a baby boy so I would like to know when we can do intercourse or sex?
My last period was on Dec 27th. I had protected sex on Jan 3rd. Till today I am not getting my periods. I used to have the problem of delayed periods few years back. Doctor suggested regestrone tablet at that time. Please suggest wat should I do to get my periods back. Is it possible to become pregnant even after using condom?
Lady, 38+age, abortion 10 years ago. Now planning for conceive.in hsg report it is shown 1.no spillage of contrast in both fallopian tube, 2.filling defect noted in uterine cavity? What does it mean? Could this cured? Can she be pregnant normally? Can IUI take place?
I had unprotected sex two months ago after sex she takes contracept UNWANTED 72 tablet. After 4 days she got virginal bleeding 1/2 day more than normal periods bleeds. After 5 days home pregnancy test negative 2 times, after 1 month she not got her period than again check continue 5 days in early morning with first urine sample also negative every result. After 2nd month she also missed her periods. Then again negative" today do a ultrasound but no any pregnancy in ultsnd. please help me.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.
Last time her period is 14/03/2017 in between I intimate her two tym with safety once in middle of period. Her mc is 28 to 30 days. After this 18/04/2017 I intimate her two tym. I regularly check period from 14/07/2017 but result is negative. I can give her mtp or wait sometime. Please suggest and I test with pregnancy kit but 5 times it shows negative.
Last night I did unprotected sex with my husband and today my Periods started. Still there is a chance of preg.
Dear doctors, My cousin is 24 years old. Her due date was yesterday. But she didn't have labour pain. Baby's head is not yet engaged. Is there any possibility of normal delivery? She feels very panic. Please reply.
Doctor My daughter is 9 years 6 months and she entered her puberty cycle. Is this normal and also we are strict vegetarian.
Beleive me your body does not work like that.
Try thinking in reverse-:
Someone who eats chips most days, does not lose 2 kgs by eating healthy one day.
Someone who sits on the couch most days, does not lose 2 kgs from going to the gym one day.
Its about your lifestyle. Not about a single moment.
M having pcod. But since 2 years I was not on medication. But from last 3months im facing d problem again. I hvnt gt d periods for 1.5mnth. My doc suggested me to take sysron ncr for 3 days. Still hvnt gt d periods. Please help.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.
I want to know if I have sex without condom and if I ejaculate outside vagina, is my gf will get pregnant? And if I ejaculate in mouth is she will get pregnant?
Pregnant I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins. My face, neck and breast has become dark. To be more precise my complexion has come down few shades. Plus am having dry skin and dry hair too. Is it due to pregnancy? As am under no serious medication. Am taking calcium, iron, thyronorm and susten (as it is twin pregnancy). Please suggest.
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.
Canker sores, or mouth ulcers are small, painful, oval shaped contusions which can form anywhere inside the mouth. It is caused due to gastrointestinal problems in the stomach, excessive emotional stress, hormonal changes, braces, orthodontics, baggy dentures and several other factors.
Hasten the cure for mouth ulcers naturally by following these 5 tips.
1. Light food: be very particular about your food. Avoid spicy food having too much chillies or salt as it can irritate the sores leading to more lesions protruding in your mouth. Try eating stuff at room temperature until your ulcers do not heal.
2. Keep changing toothpastes: toothpastes contain sodium laurye sulphate which can trigger irritation in ulcers. So it is advised to change your toothpastes frequently and make dental flossing an everyday regime. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to brush your teeth.
3. Diet: most diseases are directly or indirectly caused due to stomach disturbances or indigestion. Hence, you must prepare a proper diet plan to follow. Increase the intake of zinc, iron, carbohydrates, proteins, b12, vitamins and minerals. Avoid acidic fruits such as lemon, strawberries and oranges as it may pester more sores.
4. Ointments and gels: there are many ointments/gels available in the market to cure mouth ulcers which are safe to use inside the mouth. Please check with doctor for the right prescription.
5. Hydration and relaxation: drink as much water as you can, it washes away all the impurities from your body and helps in minimizing the sores; try replacing artificial toothpastes with natural ones; take rest, relax and avoid stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.