Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Asha Latha


General Physician, Bangalore

18 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Asha Latha BAMS General Physician, Bangalore
18 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Asha Latha
Dr. Asha Latha is an experienced General Physician in Ulsoor, Bangalore. She has helped numerous patients in her 18 years of experience as a General Physician. She is a BAMS . You can consult Dr. Asha Latha at Dhanwanthari Clinic in Ulsoor, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Asha Latha on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - SDM Ayurveda College Hasan, - 1999
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dhanwanthari Clinic

#70/5, "G" Street, Jogupalya Main Road, Ulsoor, Landmark: Opp. Kodandarama SannodhiBangalore Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Asha Latha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

While having coitus with my wife, my penis stays erect for quite a long time if I perform the activity slowly and pausing in between. But if I continuously keep on performing, I ejaculate within a minute or so. It is some kind of a premature ejaculation problem. Are there remedies to hold my ejaculation for a longer time while having sex.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
no its normal ..don't panic...just prolong the act by pausing in between ...and also while urinating, urinate with periods of pauses in'll help.. u can take ashwagandha tablets twice daily with milk
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am. Suffering from the problem of night discharge from many year. Now I have consulted to a sex specialist. After blood and urine examination he prescribed me 1 Tab pari cr 2 Cap redicon Is it a sufficient treatment.

MS Surgery, M.Ch. Urology
Urologist, Vadodara
Hi lybrate-user, night discharge is not a disease. It is made out to be a disease by quacks. Night discharge is a normal phenomenon which is seen in many normal males. It does not cause any weakness or loss of energy. Whatever excess semen is produced gets discharged at night in sleep or during straining or defecation, or by minor sexual stimulation. If you feel any weakness or urinary problems other than this you can consult your doctor. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Another problem I hv is frst is my weight 90 kgs nd second is tht I cnnt sleep well I sleep at arnd 2-3 am nd its disturbing also I hv anxiety related prblm also whenever sm kind of tnsn I get or I hv a fyt wth fmly or bf I get to tnsd I cry so much and I want to be healthy and fine pls help.

General Physician,
First don't take stress. Think positive. Don't try to make yourself responsible for anything wrong. Be calm. Concentrate on reduction of weight which will boost up your confidence. For weight reduction you can try some medicines. Aerobic exercise and diet regulation you will definitely be all right.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mothers age is 50 years and she is suffering from diabetes. While fasting her glucose level is 247 and she has leg ache and she has totally dried up and became more thin. She gets burning sensation in her feet and hand. and she has feet ache. and has more pain in the right side of her back.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate-user, fasting blood glucose level of 247 mg/100 ml is too high. That means after food it will go close to 350 to 400 mg/100 ml. This high level of glucose leads to excess of glucose being excreted from the urine, leading to a great degree of weight loss, tiredness, lethargy, no energy to do work and a host of other symptoms. It will also affect her eyes (retina), small blood vessels, nerves, kidney and heart. So rapid blood glucose control is the only option. She has to be put on appropriate medication and blood glucose levels should be brought down to fasting closer to 100 mg, pp 150 to 160 mg & hba1c%<7. Otherwise situation can be dangerous. Please initiate proper treatment, plus diet control and some physical exercise. Thanks.
31 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should I do to get prepare for sex of my partner, she used to not interested many days in a week, also I require to enlarge my penis.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Avoid masturbate more. Do it in limited. Once or twice a week. For sexual health take tab. Ginseng 100 mg twice a day for 3 months. Take protein diet. Green veg., plenty of water. Fruits. Juice, dry fruits, size does not matter.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not able to sleep properly at night times, my age is 24, the person who sleeps beside me snores hardly, when ever I see him it self, oh my god today I am gonna die. Can you please help me in getting rod this. Thank you.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Kolkata
Hello *try to go to bed before your partner *use a ear plug with soft music to help you sleep better. *make the person with the snoring problem treated. *if he is overweight weight reduction can often help decrease the problem. *put a hard bolster pillow behind the persons back and ask him to lie down on one side. Hope this helps.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is blood in urine can be a symptom of aids or any other serious problem or jst due to infection of kidney only. For male.

General Physician, Ahmedabad
If you have history of exposure than b carefull.//otherwise infection//stone //tb of urinary tract can b cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stiff neck problem or may be a whiplash. This often occurs once in 1-2 months (same problem).

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take crocin 500mg one tablet sos after food upto a maximum of 3 tablets daily 2.Apply volini gel twice daily 3.Give local hot fomentation 4. Take rest If you have recurrent attack of neck pain a)Take X ray cervical spine to exclude spondylitis and consult orthopedic specialist b)Sometimes It could be due to bad sitting posture while reading or working on computer. Adopt proper sitting posture, put neck rest c) Consult for further advice .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from skin & scalp psoriasis for last 5 years. Visible patches on both legs below knees & scalp. Presently undergoing ayurvedic treatment. But no improvement. Please Help.

MD - Dermatology, MBBS
Dermatologist, Mumbai
Hello. Psoriasis can be controlled with moisturisers and certain other tablets, creams and light therapy depending on its severity. Let him have walnuts, flax seeds for including omega fatty acid in diet. Also check his vit d levels. Lacsoft moisturising lotion on scalp and body after bath and in evening will help. See a dermatologist in your locality for tablets prescription if required.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 years old male, and I have one side headache problem for last 1 year. Please help me with the suggestion.

General Physician, Cuttack
If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain,depression,agitation, Hypertension or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache7.consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting boils on my body and its scratching alot. What should i do for that?

Diploma in Anesthesia, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
If they are really boils you need to take some antibiotic, but in boils there will not be itching. If there is itching, it means some allergy causing rash like thing. So these things need to be checked by a dermatologist so that proper diagnosis is made and to treat the condition. Even after that you want any clarification you can come back to us.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever (37.5) and my heart beat rate is also above 100, between 100 -110, I also have a headache what should I do harshit porwal.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
It is not good to have heart beat on the higher side like in your case , increase can be due to fear, fight or flight , face the situation and do not run away , do some simple exercises like walking , athletes have heart beats on the lower side. Get BP & Eyesight checked for headache
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having acidity from morning after having breads and milk tea, please suggest what to do.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
No smoking, no alcohol if any. Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2 hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help. Chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is suffering from piles from last 3 years what medicine should be taken to get rid of it.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
HOME REMEDIES TO CURE PILES:: 1.Apply sesame oil on external dry piles followed by warm fomentation (warm moist compresses or sitting in warm water). The easiest method is to sit in a tub with the buttocks submerged in warm water. 2.Eat 4 figs twice a day, in the morning and evening. Saturate 4 figs in water for the whole night; eat these in the morning. Remember not to drink water prior to eating the figs. Saturate another 4 figs in the morning to be eaten in the evening. Do this every day for 4 weeks. 3. Take 1 tsf triphala churna at night daily with luke warm water. 4. Revert me back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can you suggest some medicine that can cure piles. My friend is having piles from six months and some bleeding in stools.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
If your piles produce only mild discomfort, I may suggest over-the-counter creams, ointments, suppositories or pads based on your medical history. These products contain ingredients, that can relieve pain and itching, at least temporarily. Don't use an over-the-counter cream or other product for more than a week unless directed by doctor. These products can cause side effects, such as skin rash, inflammation and skin thinning. I being a both a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. Do reply back for private consultation.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am always forgetting everything and also I feel body pain & head ache in most days, how I can relieve from this?

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
Short term memory fag, try homeopathic med anacardium 30. 5-7 pills twice a day and five phos tonic 6x (biochemic) 4 pills 4 times a day for 1 month..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I have high blood pressure and diabetes as well. Though both ate under control but since last few days I am having some problem with urine. Every time I need to put extra pressure to do the urine. I am 70 years old. Please suggest.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , as you are 70 years old first thing that comes to mind is enlarged prostate. Do you have get up to pass urine during night? if. Secondly, as summer has set in do you drink enough water? if urine output drops in summer you might have to strain a bit to pass urine. Next point is: are you constipated? is your stool hard? so increase your fluid intake, if you are passing hard stools then avoid constipation. If you have nocturia then consider prostate problem and urine examination. If it shows that you are retaining urine after passing urine medical treatment like alpha blockers should be considered. Dr. Kiran mehta.
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed