Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Hiremath
Submit a review for Dr. Asha HiremathYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from last 5 month, Consulted Gynecologist Dr. She suggested Twice Ovacet tablet. Last month periods delayed by 10 days and this month also delayed by 10 days. Symptoms: only hungry, stomach Pain after eating and Tender, swollen breasts. When Can we take Pregnancy test? She is Pregnant?
My friend wants to have sex but most of the time she is not in a mood until I start. She wants to initiate but she says she don't get exited. But when she is excited she is ok with it. Suggest something which make her exited and turn her mood for sex.
I have pain in my left breast continuous at low for some days but I had not notice any sist in it but feel some hard space. Please guide what I do and whom I may contact. Thanks sir.
Fat injections also known as Autologous Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement/ Augmentation is rapidly becoming popular. This is so because it wipes out the requirement for breast implants by using extra fat from your own body to enhance your breast size together with giving a beautiful shape.
Fat injection can lift-up as well re-shape the sagging breasts making them firmer by adding the volume lost because of lactation, ageing or weight loss. Common areas to harvest fat are tummy, thighs & buttocks. In past, there were worries that the fat may obscure detection of early breast cancer on breast X-rays (mammograms), but now it is considered absolutely safe.
While everybody may not be a perfect candidate for Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement, it has great advantages. These are as follows:
1. It is an absolutely safe alternative as it uses material (Fat) from your own body, so no need to remove it in future even due to some possible rare problems encountered with Silicone Breast Implants (like capsule contracture, implant rupture or infection)
2. Breast Enhancement can be combined with Liposuction of other concerned body parts (Best out of Waste-Utilizes the removed fat for enhancement !)
Still, it has got some disadvantages as follows:
1. Compared with Silicone Breast Implants, this procedure is technically more demanding to create natural curves of breast out of small saggies- needs finest skills and artistic views on part of operating Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon.
2. Each breast has its own limitation to accommodate the volume of newly injected fat and enhancement beyond that may require a 2nd session.
3. Some portion of the injected fat undergo resorption after the procedure and the breasts will decrease in size after some time to require a 2nd touch-up session to get best results.
4. A thin-lean lady may not be a good candidate for this procedure not having extra fat to inject.
5. Newly enhanced breast with this technique may undergo minute changes in size with body- weight fluctuations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.