Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshaYour feedback matters!
I m male 27, I m feeling tiredness after sex (ejaculation) with my partner, I noticed that I m willing for second time sex on same time but feeling tiredness also. Pls guide what should I do? What should I include in my food? What should I include in my routine etc? Awaiting reply.
Hello sir, My father had two times heart attack recently, his age is 61. Whenever we reported our nearest cardiology hospital, Doctor carried out angiography and given final diagnosis are. CAD DOUBLE VESSEL DISEASES AOE II DIABETES melitus HYPERTENSION ANEMIA DIABETIC neuropathy NORMAL LV FUNCTION ACHD SMALL RESTRICTIVE PM VSD HYPOTHYROIDISM And given advice to PCI TO RCA, LCx His blood pressure and thyroid issue has been 20 years old and he taken medicine regularly. Recently we know about his diabetic and serum creatinine After done CAG (angiography) her blockage in RCA is 85% and LCx 65%. Doctor has given a lot of medicine including wepox 4000 units injection. Please help me out what we taken next step to overcome this problem as soon as possible.
Hi doc I am Bharath 25 years male. Recently I had sex with ma better half and that time my penis foreskin has been tared and I am getting irritation does it is a serious problem or it is normal please reply ASAP. Or suggest me a ointment. And my penis is circumcised after sex but before sex it was non circumcised.
I wanna ask about penis foreskin. Does making foreskin down the penis head all the day long is good coz I see it in google. It makes dick longer and pleasures sex life. M doing good?
My wife is having sinusitis since 5 y we tried almost all kind of medicine but in vein, she undergone nose scrapping surgery also but again did not help much, so please advise interim of food habits, medicines, and life style changes.
Which test do For knowing that my Heart is working Good? I mean which blood test, Which echo test and etc.
I undergone medical fitness test for my profession doctor said You have varicose vein ? What is the symptoms for that and how to treat that without any operation ?
Sir Goodmorning . I am 41 year old i have sugar taking tablet minimum sugar is normal. But what i want with out helopthy medicine if it possible to control sugar level.If i take the homiopathy medicine curable100% ?
I am having pain in chest when I take stress, or do anything stressful work like closing shutter, climbing stairs. Also having pain in head on back side from last few days. Also having acidity problem. Am I having any disease? My weight is 78 around. Please let me know which are the tests I should have done? So I go for full body check up? I am 27 year old. Acidity happens only in night.
Hello doctor. My question is sex related. Actually I am going to be married by last of this month I am bit worried abt my upcoming life (sexual life. The skin is dark in colour at private areas is it normal? My natural colour body colour is very fair. How can I solve this problem. Within short prd of tym and also is it normal for everyone or any thing to worry? Reply soon plz.
I have problem in nose allergetic rhinoces which causes many problem to me. How can I completely overcome my problem in smaller amount of money.
I am taking montek LC daily night before bedtime for allergy rhinitis, does it causes erectile dysfunction if it is taken for long period. If it causes ed means kindly suggest safe medicine for erectile dysfunction.
I am 19 years oldFrom one month I am not able to sleep at night and even morning If I sleep for some 2-3 hours only it is enough but I cannot concentrate on studies because of this.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.