Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AshaYour feedback matters!
I have to defecate 7-9 times a day ? I am afraid of going out, afraid of eating outside and especially that of drinking tea ? Interestingly when I go out and I have no excess to toilet I don't defecate. I have tried different doctors and therapies . What to do ? Be my saviour ?
I have got less hearing specially in left ear from sometimes. It happened 2 years back as well, at that time doctor inserted a long pin through inner ear skin and pull out fluid using a machine. It increases specially when I get running nose/cough in winters. I have got same kind of problem 2-3 times in my life. however, a doctor advised I should blow air through ear by closing nose and it sometimes open but not sure if that's how it should be treated. Kindly advise.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy
Yes doctor, I have a habit of masturbating frequently and I have been visiting porn sites frequently. But I never expected that this was the main cause of reason that I feel pain. I will try to do everything as you said.
I am having rheumatoid arthritis from 8years severe pain in joints and swelling please tell me the treatment for cure?
I am 21 years old male student & have headache for last 1-2 Days, What should I do? any Normal Tablet suggest?
I am 56 year old lady. I'm suffering from bronchitis with hyper acidity. Was on antibiotics for 5 days. But phlegm & wheezing & cough is still there. Swelling above the stomach is also there. Feeling very weak. Please advise.
I take 3 tbsp of sugar with milk everyday. Is it harmful? With sugar I also take 1 tbsp of bornvita, as regular milk is yuck.
I' m 20 year old boy. I used to get back pain and gas trouble if I even take a small amount of food containing gas. I don' t drink cool drinks. Is it the reason for underweight I' m only 45 kg but 170 cm tall. Give idea to increase weight and gas trouble problems.
-remain properly hydrated
- exercise early mornings
- have lots of lemons, oranges, summer fruits
- stay indoors between 1-4pm.
Enjoy health with homeopathy!
I am feeling pain on the muscles on the right side of my chest. What could be the possible cause for it?
Hello sir, I have not slept for 3 days and my head also paining and I was also vomiting. What can I do? please help me.
My wife's BP is very low. It is 100/65. Can you suggest some medicine. Her age is 38 and weight around 55 kg, height 5 ft 2 inches.
Many medical conditions either develop or are made worse by an improper or unhealthy diet.