Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AshaYour feedback matters!
I am observing small little bumps on back of my throat which are reddish in color. Also sometimes I feel tightness in the throat. There is no problem with the swallowing and breathing. No pain while swallowing. I am afraid of is it a cancer or something?
I am trying to stoppn non veg, but I can't it. I feel I am a bit of fat. Some times I will do walking but not weight loss. Pls tell what can I do.
I have a lot of hairfall. What should I do to control the hairfall. Will transplant be a good choice?
For diabatic person, ONE or more symptons likely to be there from flg. - frequent urine problem. - bodyache. - eye vision. - wound recovery taking time. I have not a one from above. Why it is so ? My fasting sugar is 95/105 and PP2BS is 225 after taking medicines. Tell whether to continue as it is ? Is it required to go for insulin injection ?
I have tennis elbow for 2 months I try everything but no use even Dr. give me a injection to pain have not gone what to do.
Good day Doc, I'm a male about 25 in age. My work requires me to have enormous pressure and less sleep at times. It also makes me prone to changing weather conditions on a faster rate. I have these under eye circles which get puffy and have become black with veins easily visible. I do find the charm and light is long gone away from my face. At times I have small acnes coming up and leaving a mark for ever. Kindly advise and suggest as to what needs to be done in order look less my age rather then a much older to look. Advise me as to what to do to cure the dark puffy circles and have a good and light skin.
Hello Dr. I brush my teeth twice daily and gargle after every meal but then too my teeth are facing a very severe damage. Please help?
Hii Doctor, I am very slim in looking. My weight is very less. I want to increase my weight. Please help me and me give some tips to increase at least 10-15 kg. My age is 17 and weight is 40 kg.
I am a 22 year old man. My problem is even after I urinate the urin continues to fall drop by drop although in very few drops. What medicines should I take to overcome this problem. Please help me.
Suffering with the severe pain in my lower back and pain passes through my hip and legs. And Also suffering gynecological issues (heavy white bleeding and chest pain).
I will use computer and mobile phone. After a 5 minute of use then I have head ache and I will very tired. What is the cause of this problem?
I have itching problem in my whole body all time. This problem is at its high after bathing and at sleeping time mainly at night. I have taken medicines but medicine stops the problem only while taking medicine. After quiting the medicine problem comes again.
I am 29years old unmarried female. I feel like peeing every time. I go for every 5 to15 minutes to washroom. It is so embarrassing and getting worse day by day. I don't have diabetes but had pcos. Currently not taking any medication. Please suggest.
I experience giddy like when I get up and Start walking in the meantime then my body looses its control.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.