Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asha A NYour feedback matters!
I use himalaya face wash is it good as I hve pimples n acne n my skin is oily. But my skin dnt hve glow its getting dull. I do yoga and walk also.
Skin pr pimple marks and colur bii thodda dark ho gya h.So mje guide kare m kya use karu or kuch medicne k name bhiii batye jo mje help kare removing pumple marks and bright the colur.
I can not sleep from last 8 days. I tried a lot to sleep but I couldn't sleep. Every night my eyes are open and i am awake like an owl till 5; 30 am. At 5: 30 am I fall asleep. I want to sleep at night not during 5: 30 am to 11; 00am. Please suggest me something.
There are 2 main problems with my eyes 1. There is always water coming from my eyes. 2. My eyes are light sensitive, I can't see light easily, it always pinches me Please help me thanx.
My height is 164 cm and my weight is 47 kg I want to gain weight .I am eating well but I feel hungry very often .Please suggest some healthy south indian food to gain some weight without belly fat.
I want to do some changes in regular meal cycle so that life become healthy. Can anyone suggest me diet.
I am yashasri. I am facing problem of dandruff in hair. And due to this pimples problem too. Please suggest what can I do for it.
I am 25 years old male I have lost allot of weight and my belly fat is not going please tell a way to get rid of it.
Sir, few years back I was having a healthy sexual life and my partner were also good in it, but later we both started having problems with stomach pain, the upper part of my penis feel something weird kind of pain or feel while having sex with my partner. She also feel the same way in her abdomen. We used to have the sex some time half or more than one hour. Is this the reason for the cause. Now the situation like we both r helpless. We even don't try to touch each other for the sexual purpose. What are the remedies to get back to our sexual life. I'm hoping this personal information won't be disclosed to any one.
What are the symptoms of migraine and moreover I used to get one- sided headache is this a serious problem regarding my health point of you?
I have pimples & black spots from last few years. L have used brightcream along with tenovate cream. I also used droxyl pills & azithromycin. But those spots did not clear& they are reputed. What should I do.
A detoxification diet can be mighty effective in losing weight as well as getting the system cleaned. While there is a lot of opinion about the diet itself, too much restriction on food can lead to monotony. The trick is to have a right mix of everything. The right balance of fibre, protein and other nutrient is necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Here is a list of things to remember while following a detoxification diet:
- The right amount of protein: Getting the right amount of protein is essential for the body to function properly. The body needs around 20-35 gms of protein in about every four-five hours. It boils down to 3 eggs, half a cup of chicken breast and half a cup of black beans as far as food consumption is concerned. It makes sense to stick to a light protein such as legumes, white portion of the egg, tofu, and poultry. An adult requires a minimum of 60-90 grams of protein on a daily basis. The right choice of protein in terms of taste and calorie will ensure that the detoxification diet can be stuck to.
- Include carbohydrate: Carbohydrate should get a place in the detoxification diet. The body requires a minimum of 120 grams carbohydrates on a daily basis. It can be easily achieved with a balanced diet. Certain food elements such as legume and whole grain provides enough carbohydrate for the body to function throughout the day. Some other good sources of carbohydrate include berries, quinoa, and millet.
- Keep a calorie count: In general, an adult woman needs around 1500 calories per day and a man requires around 1800 calories per day. An individual should aim for a calorie consumption of 350 during breakfast, 450 during lunch and 500 at dinner. Midday snacks should not comprise more than 150 calories on a daily basis. Fast foods containing processed fat and carbohydrate should be eliminated from the detoxification diet.
- Water: While a good detoxification can show fast results, keeping the body hydrated is necessary for the detoxification to work. Apart from hydration, water helps the body to eliminate the waste and ensure the smooth functioning of the kidney. For detoxification to work the kidney should be in great condition. Water also helps to wash away certain unwanted element from the body. A minimum of 3-4 litres of water should be consumed on a daily basis for detoxification to work.
- A healthy lifestyle: For detoxification diet to work, it is necessary to follow a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and drinking should be stopped. 8 hours of sleep and a daily exercise schedule will help an individual to stick to the detoxification diet and get achieve immediate results from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.