Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asaf AliYour feedback matters!
I have loss my stamina by the hand practice so please help me to increase my stamina and please with out running because I am very patla.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
I have been fracture my collarbone before two month. I have wear figure of 8 bandage about 45 days Can I get strong collarbone before fracture.
What are the main causes of malaria and typhoid, fever, hairfall, dandruff, pain, joint pain, low eyes sight. So please can you give me the solution disease.
Is there any problem by keeping our penis in the others mouth during sex and in that process unexpectedly our sperm will fallen in there mouth so there any problem if there is a problem what is the solution for it. By cing pron videos I am asking this question.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I am hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (i am 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
What if I had sex continuously 3 times in a day? Is there is any sides effects or Problem in future?
Due to constipation I feel burning sensation and palpitation on chest and nightmare daring dreams daily in nights taking tab. Rabeprazole 20 mg 1 od and tab. Olmesar 20 mg with rosuvas 10 mg 1 HS. Besides I walk daily morning and evening and take 4-5 litres of water. I am unable and as such avoid to take spicy and fried food items. I also take domestic spices at home to arrest my acidity.
My friend has a black dots on his whole body & he is very tense about his health. He has a doubt of aids. Doctors can you please answer me. It's aids or something else. He has black and red dots. Pls reply.
Dr. I have in left ovary replaced by a simple cyst measures 4.8 * 4.1 * 3.0 cm. With an approximate volume of 31.8 cc. My Dr. prescribed me medicine Novelon is this medicine is for cyst or it will harmful for me for future pregnancy please help me.
Allergic rhinitis is also known as hay fever. This is a seasonal cold allergy condition that comes with many symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes, blocked and runny nose, flu, headaches and many others. The causes of hay fever include exposure to dust, nettle, pollen, pet hair and even pollution. While most doctors prescribe anti allergies to deal with this problem, it can also be cured and treated with the help of alternative treatments.
Let us find out about five such treatments:
- Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese Medicine is also known as TCM, and it usually works by incorporating eight essential herbs along with massages, acupuncture and dietary tweaks in order to create a basis for treatment. These methods aim at creating a more congenial environment within the body of the patient so that the patient is more equipped to deal with the problem causing allergens that come in from the environment outside.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is also a Chinese form of treatment that aims at redistributing the Qi or Chi, which is the life giving energy within us. With the help of this needle based treatment, the various points in the body are activated so that the Chi quotient is more favourable and fights these allergens and symptoms with greater gusto.
- Ayurveda: This is an ancient life science that originated India. With the use of herbs, condiments and spices in one's everyday life, Ayurveda brings in other methods of treatment including Yogic postures and poses, dietary changes, massages and more in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis. The problem of hay fever or allergic rhinitis may be cured with the use of seven herbs including piper nigrum, terminalia bellerica, piper longum, and others which can help in soothing the symptoms and creating resistance towards the allergens in the long run. Along with this, Jal Neti can also be practised so as to clear the nasal tracts and airways. One should also avoid food that is cold and can give rise to an aggravation of the dosha in question.
- Ointment: The use of herbal allergy absorbing creams and ointments can also help in averting the onset of conditions like allergic rhinitis. These ointments or creams may contain long chain hydrocarbons which can get absorbed into the nasal mucosa.It can be applied three times in a day.
- Capsaicin: Extracted from red peppers, this wonder ingredient can help in desensitising the nerve fibres in thenasal tract which create hyperresponsiveness of the nose. In this way, this ingredient can curb the allergic reaction.
- Gavyamrut Grut: Gavyamrut Grut is made by mixing pure cow ghee with certain herbs. It should be used as nasal drops and is a very effective and time tested remedy for allergic rhinitis.
As a part of the treatment, one must also take care to avoid allergens that cause the allergic rhinitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.