Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arwa Mohsin E (S Zaveri)
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Arwa Mohsin E (S Zaveri)Your feedback matters!
Are problems with your erections or low libido putting a damper on your sex life?
These issues are fairly common in men over age 50, but this doesn’t mean you can’t work against them.
The first step: talk to your doctor. It’s unlikely your medical practitioner will initiate this conversation so you need to bring up this topic.
Here are other tips to enjoy an active sex life long past the age of 50:
1. Consider medication
Prescription pills — viagra®, levitra®, or cialis® — are the first-line treatment for erectile dysfunction, and they can be very effective. Your primary care doctor can prescribe them, and so can a urologist.
2. Watch your waistline
High blood pressure and cholesterol can cause the vascular problems that lead to trouble with your erections. It’s important to maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercising and keeping your weight down.
Avoiding high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart disease may lessen the frequency of erection problems — or at least delay their onset.
3. Get your heart checked if needed
What if you already have an established condition, such as high blood pressure or diabetes? pills can still be effective, but your doctor may want to check your heart.
“it’s very important before dispensing these pills that practitioners make sure that heart function is good,” the reason: problems with erections can indicate other problems, such as significant heart disease.
4. Don’t assume it’s low testosterone
Many experts are concerned too many men are being treated for low testosterone. However, a drop-off in desire can be related to hormones. For erection issues, it can be helpful to get your testosterone checked.
“it’s important that your doctor investigate and address why you have low testosterone,”
5. Consider counseling
Sexual issues such as low libido and erectile dysfunction may have an emotional component, so psychological counseling may be an option.
“it’s important consider the possibility that a psychological issue could be causing your sexual troubles. In these cases, counseling may be helpful,”.
6. Talk to your partner if your sex drives are mismatched
It’s common for couples to have mismatched sex drives. If that’s the case, couples need to speak frankly about what is important to them sexually and try to come to a compromise to meet both of their needs.
“women may want to focus more on intimacy in a sexual relationship, while men may tend to focus more on the erectile aspects of sexual activity,”
In other words, ask your partner what she wants — and tell her what you want.
7. Set aside time for sex
As men age, the stress and pressures of everyday life can create a barrier to sex. It’s important that couples set aside time to nurture the relationship and foster ongoing intimacy.
I am 29 yrs old male. Height is 5'8 & weight is 106 kgs. I want to reduce my weight but hav no time for exercise. Please suggest me something to reduce it as we are trying to conceive.
Hi. I am 27 years old. Unmarried. I have problems of white discharge from my puberty started. Because of that, I cannot manage myself and getting irritated and unhealthy.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.