Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ArvindYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm suffering from jaundice since last 2 months I consulted many doctors BT they couldn't cure my disease so I request you to give me some proper advise regarding this.
Hello sir I had a angioplasty last year in October and a stent is fitted in there, after that I never done any test like cholesterol level check or ecg. So which type of test do you recommend me to do. Please help me out.
I have psoriasis from above 10 years so I consulted so many doctors in my locality that is of no use so I want get rid from the disease please help me to get rid please seek me a perfect medication that I need to take thanking you.
My dad have diabetes from last 28 years and he taking medicines too. Now a days sugar level suddenly getting low like 70 65 like that ,is that any serious problem? My dad is 69 years old now.
I want to eat fiber food but idk what adjactly fiber food is so can you give the the list of fiber food I need to know about this.
Hi, I am a 31 year old male and my last USG Full Abdomen scan report mentioned pelviureteric junction dysfunction and mild hydronephrosis in both kidneys, so my question is do I need to perform any further clinical tests to correlate the findings and do I need to meet a Urologist for this? Even last year I had kidney stones but this time I don't have stones or they could have been there but could have passed them but there is no way I can say for sure but there is a reason for the Hydronephrosis and still after 2-4 days of my test I still have to go 3-4 times in an hour. Kindly suggest what I can do.
Masturbation se hue loss ko kaise gain. Kr sakte h.jaise ki premature ejaculation nd looseness of penish. Mtlb ling ptla nd kmjor ho jana.
I am a diabetic and on regular medication. My age is 43. I used to regular walking for 1 hour in morning and evening but I have the habit of taking alcohol regularly. Please advice.
My father sixty five years old. Recently he has facing a problem, in night time he is not sleeping properly. I.c. Hole day he is suffering. Tell me what is the procedure overcome form this kind of situation.
Let me brief about my mom(61 years): Past 1) she is diabetic since almost 10 years 2) she has been performed breast cancer treatment in 1995 in ludhiyana 3) she has high blood pressure as well Present 1) she was feeling accessive gastric problem with vomiting and pain in the body not exactly in chest last week 2) she visited her regular doctor who changed few medicines but didn't help 3) she visited another MD (Ajay Singh) next day he performed ECG and diagnosed that ECG is bad and recommended angiography in emergency 4) next day she visited cardiologist Dr Kamaljeet (who also practice in max hospital saket delhi)Â 5) he performed ECG again with ECHO test, he said ECG is not good again but ECHO test results are satisfactory with slight leakage in a valve. 6) he also said the medicine for diabetic was not good for heart patient so he changed the medicinesÂ 7) after having new medicines Mom has improved and feeling better now no gas and no vomit 8) doctor said no hurry for angiography but still that required when she planning to visit me in mumbai on 20th feb One more thing her blood reports are normal with cholesterol in control and BP in control but sugar level(230pp) is still high. Please adviceÂ
What are the symptoms of jondis? I have fever from last 3-4 days nd pain in haed. What can I do sir.
Premature ejaculation is a form of disorder that commonly occurs in male. The normal ejaculation period for a normal male ranges from 6 - 8 minutes. The intra vaginal latency time may last for minimum of two minutes, but if this goes less than two minutes then this condition is diagnosed as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is common in adults for various reason and it often causes problems in a relationship.
Ways to overcome premature ejaculation
Overcoming premature ejaculation requires more of psychological changes and treatment than physical treatment
- Practice the simple exercise to gain control over your ejaculation. Masturbate and stop before the final stage of the feel to ejaculate. Stop masturbating and divert yourself with any other thoughts of your likes. This relaxing time may last for even 5 minutes. Continue masturbation after five minutes and ejaculate the collected semen this allows your penis to improve the control over ejaculation.
- Practice Kegel exercise regularly. Many doctors have seen improvement in their patient’s condition with the regular use of this exercise. This gradually increases the intra vaginal latency period for more than two minutes.
- Talk with your partner and work together to solve the problem.
- Condom usage may cause less stimulation effect to the penis thus, reduces the ejaculation time. This helps the male with premature ejaculation to increase the ejaculation time. It is much better if you prefer thicker condoms
- Reduction in the friction may cause less stimulation to the penis. So trying to use more lubricant helps for male with premature ejaculation. But some partners may feel reduction in their satisfaction level with this increased use of lubricant.
- Orgasm within 24 hours helps to increase the ejaculation time. Masturbate in the morning and be with your partner in night for a long period of intra vaginal latency time.
- Using refractory period. Relaxation after one sexual attempt is the refractory period. For those males with premature ejaculation they can use this period and make the second erection at earlier time and start with the second sexual act which may last for longer time. As this idea may be difficult for many individual there are people who have experienced positive results of using this in overcoming premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.