Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArvindYour feedback matters!
I have 40 years old male. My problem is that I have cough from last 3 month. I examine the blood and everything is ok. The cough is increase after 10 pm.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having problem of tonsils. Due to which I am having fever. Please guide me what should I do, which medicine I should take.
I am 31 year old. I have pimples scars and blackheads on my face. My skin is oily. I have followed many doctors for my skin there is no improvement. Recently I am using berberis aqui. Q homeopathic med twice a day. But could you please tell me any cream or sunscreen lotion which I can use regularly. My skin is sensitive to all cosmetics I can not use any product. Please recommend me the best cream or lotion. And Answer one more thing that can I use home remedies with the medicine or cream like lemon or honey mixture? I will thankful to you.
Continuously growing rashes around previous spots of chickenpox. Spreading over larger area with time. Consulted 2-3 dermatologists but no relief. Currently using Minocycline hydrochloride tablets and clindamycin phosphate & allanotin gel. Please suggest something.
I had unsafe sex n next day I had an ipill. Next month my periods were 5 days early. I feel cramps and today I saw blood comings from my vagina while doing toilet. I am also facing mood swing. I am very tensed What should I do? Am I pregnant?
I m getting a asthma problem in every changing season. In that condition I m unable to do anything and I get weakness. Please give me any solution for these problem.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I am a male of 19 I do masturbate not daily but still , when ever I masturbate I used to ejaculate more than once after a short period even though I have stopped is it something to be worried ?
Is there any risk of hepatitis b also if I have done protected vaginal sex but unprotected oral sex and kisses?
Hi Main apna sperm test krvaya hai mera volume 3.5 &p.h 7.6 or total sperm sells 54.8 hai je normal hai na Dr. .
I haven't sleep for 2 days and I had a headache, pain in eyes and body and having high fever can you please help me.
I am 24 years female and I am suffering from gastric. I have taken every possible medical treatment but did not get over with the problem. Along with this I also have constipation promblem. I would be really thankful to you if you give me some suggestions.
Avoid unnecessary medication
Reduce the risk of infection
Human swine flu usually causes a short-term illness similar to seasonal flu.
Good hygiene is very important and can reduce your risk of getting human swine flu or passing it on to other people.