Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind DesaiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam i am 21 years old female. I am suffered by pimples. Days go pimples are changed to black dots. My face looked black. How to improve the color. Please suggest pimple remove cream and fairness cream or suggest me naturally remove the pimples black dots and improve the fairness.
I am getting rashes of red in colour always because of sweat and rubbing in between my thighs and under my chest. What should I want to do to get rid of this? Please suggest.
I am a 59 yr male in my right leg the skin has become some what hard and the sensation is decreasing. Some times I feel a current flowing beneath the skin and I feel heat. Kindly advise.
I am 21 years old. Before 3 years I strighted my Hair in my hand. The straightening cream touched my head .after that start my problem. Hair fall and dandruff .now I need solution. I think Hair transplantation is better. So what is your opinion. I not bald but my Hair thickness is gone.
I am losing my hair and I tried some shampoo and conditioners but I did not found any effect therefore I want some solution.
I am facing a problem with acne in my face. And beard not happening in my face. Kindly suggest a solution for this.
Doctors tell me the cost of male breast surgery in Delhi. And I want to know is there any side effects of surgery.
Dear ,doctors. I have a heavy hair fall now my age is 25 but now itself I don't have hairs on front of my fore head and middle of the head , that's my problem, my friends and my colleagues are teaching me , in that time I 'll get too much angry please tell some tips and treatments thank u doctor's.
I am suffering from the pimples on my face from 2years to till now. I have visited all the doctors but no results. So what is the solution for this.
I suffer from pimples and allergy in my both hands and back of my neck in summer season. I want to remove it from it's root. Please suggest me a cure.
Facial Melanosis is the effect of excessive Melanin and abnormal Melanocyte under the skin. This results in hyperpigmentation problem; which frequently changes from brown to black and is usually found on the cheek and brow areas of the face. Mostly occurring in females as compared to males, it is found in the age group of over 30 years. Pregnancy, sun exposure, stress, hormone treatments including contraceptive pills, certain medications, and some cosmetics are some of the factors triggering Facial Melanosis.
Treatments for Facial Melanosis:
Facial Melanosis treatment might be very slow to respond. Sometimes, it also leads to irritation in sensitive skin, thus resulting in post inflammatory pigmentation.
Usually, a combination of following measures is helpful:
- Discontinuation of hormonal contraception
- Lifelong, year-round sun protection with a high SPF sunscreen. Reapply it after every 2 hours in case you are outdoors during the summer. Along with this, wear a broad-brimmed hat.
- If applicable, choose cosmetics which have sunscreen.
- Use a mild cleanser and if your skin is dry, don’t forget to use a light moisturizer.
- Application of Anti-Melasma Cream – The main function of Anti-Melasma cream is to reduce the Melanin by interrupting Tyrosinase (enzyme containing copper found in animal and plant tissues which support the secretion of melanin) activity. The active elements in the cream which are intended for Anti-Melasma are Licorice Acid, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
- Usage of Sun Protection Cream – You should look out for those sun protection creams with SPF factor above 15. Also, Sunscreen should be Para-Aminobenzoic Acid-Free (PABA-Free). The presence of Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which is an active element that works as UV-A and UV-B reflector, becomes an issue of importance while selecting the perfect sunscreen.
- Peeling – Superficial or the epidermis layer of your skin can be chemically peeled off and this must be done by a specilized dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.