Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArvindYour feedback matters!
Resp. Sir, She is suffering from high blood. pressure . And diabetes and teeth pain also can we give her combiflam as pain killer for relief from teeth pain.please reply
I have itching in my tongue from some months I have tried types of medicines from doctors but it doesn't help me. so, please advice me what to do.?
My friend is having a lot of gaps between his teeth. I went through internet and found the gaps are due to smaller tooth underdeveloped. I have read that I might need to transplant a new tooth. Is there any other way to reduce the gaps please help.
Sir my father is having pain in left tongue. Doctor advised for biopsy but in place of this we move to ayurvedic treatment and from 7 months he was feeling comfort but from last few days he again feeling the same problem. We don't want to do biopsy because this disease may increase and spread by this. Can this problem destroy by ayurvedic or homeopathy treatment. He is 76 years old. Till now we don't know exactly what is problem.
Sir more than half of his external tooth has broken. And his root is immature. Should I go for rct and then capping.
Hello doctor, for the last 2 days ,whenever I try to spit out something from inside, blood comes in minimal quantity. Can you suggest a solution. What can be the problem doctor.
My aunt teeth and gums problem since last fifteen days. Many medicines tried but no improvement came out. She is also taking care of their mouth but there is not any sign of relief. Can you please tell us what should she do. Or we should consult a doctor right now.
I have sensitivity problem in my teeth help me to recover it . I also try Colgate but it can't recover me.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
I am suffering from teeth problem my lower teeth is formed hole which is very pain what I have to do.
Dental sealants act as a barrier to prevent cavities. They are a plastic material usually applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth (premolars and molars) where decay occurs most often.
Thorough brushing and flossing help remove food particles and plaque from smooth surfaces of teeth. But toothbrush bristles cannot reach all the way into the depressions and grooves to extract food and plaque. Sealants protect these vulnerable areas by 'sealing out' plaque and food.
Sealants are easy for your dentist to apply. The sealant is painted onto the tooth enamel, where it bonds directly to the tooth and hardens. This plastic resin bonds into the depressions and grooves (pits and fissures) of the chewing surfaces of back teeth.
The sealant acts as a barrier, protecting enamel from plaque and acids. As long as the sealant remains intact, the tooth surface will be protected from decay. Sealants hold up well under the force of normal chewing and may last several years before a reapplication is needed.
During your regular dental visits, your dentist will check the condition of the sealants and reapply them when necessary.
The likelihood of developing pit and fissure decay begins early in life, so children and teenagers are obvious candidates. But adults can benefit from sealants as well.