Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Having severe back pain like cramp for last 7 days, but pain is there for past one month, taken diclofenac two days, pain got reduced while taking diclofenac, but after one week again started severe pain. Doctor checked x-ray and said OK. Still need second opinion on xray. Also my LMP was on 14.06.16, period delayed by 2 weeks as of today, however urine and beta hcg negative, not taking pain killers yet hoping I might be pregnant still. Need advice.
After masturbate I feel pain penis. I checked urine test and found some small infection (heat). I go to toilet again and again. I take norflox till 7 days by doctor prescription. Is that any serious and how to diagnose?
Sir due to masturbation my pennis not erect properly. And leakage of semen through urine may occur. So my body get tired always. And my pennis is slightly bent. Pls sugest me some natural remedies for cure this problems.
13.4*9 mm hyperdense calculus in the right upper ureter 2 cm from the pelvic ureteric junction causing grade 1 hydronephrosis. Which surgery to remove stone is recommended? arthroscopic Laser Lithotripsy or PCNL?
I have been suffering from pain while discharging urine also feeling urine frequently but in actual its only feeling of having urine. I have been feeling pain in lower part.
I noticed blood stains in my 2 month old daughter's nappy. It seems the blood comes with urine and it only happens like once or twice in a week or so. Doc suggested to get urine test routine and culture, both are clear. What can be the cause?
I'm diagnosed with UTI I have all types of incontinence and bladder leakage problems what do you suggest more. Is it okay if I wear pads and diapers. And lots of pain in kidneys and liver and burning can't control urge incontinence and erectile dysfunction.
I am 28 years old. But now I have feeling some pain on my left kidney since last 5 days. I am contact doctor but nothing is being happen. What should I do please help me.
Sir actually I am having a kidney stone it felt before 6months is there are possibilities of it coming again and can take himalaya stone medicine is it effective.
Flow of urine from penis is slow and less, because of that I need to go to toilet in every 1-2 hrs And I have got black spots on my penis inside skin, when open to urine, What problem can it be and due to what it happens and how to get rid of it?
He is suffering from stone in his kidney on both side stone is of 0.7mm. Is it possible to get relif without surgery of it.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.