Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind CYour feedback matters!
Tell all the vegetables and fruits that a kidney disease person should eat. please in briefly. Thank you.
I am unable to control my urine pressure, if I control, the pressure gets off and I do not urinate for next so many hours. Is it any sign of infection?
My dad have kidney stone and he have kidney swelling also And he also gets hiccups due to high Power tablets and he gets skin infections and he soon get suffered from jaundice also He's getting sweat.Please tell.
I have 3 calculi in my left kidney size 2mm, 3.5mm and 4 mm, one in lower cylax and 2 in mid cylax, please prescribe some homeopathic treatment.
I overcame my first heart attack and a related lung and kidney infection in late 2012. In these three years I have undergone three ptcas and four stents are placed in my heart vessels. I am short tempered but after my ailment I became too depressed and a psychologist asked me to take prodep tablets. My dilemma is if I stop taking the tablet for even a day, I get very much angry with small matters and anger becomes uncontrollable. Please help me overcome this.
In my urine some white liquid is coming not frequently. When ever I have some sexual feelings that time it's happening most. Is this critical problem or is this impact my parenting abilities in future. I am doing masturbating 2-3 times in a month.
I'm having stones in my kidney n bladder is there any home remedy fr it to get cure. please help me?
Last month I suffered from ecoli . Now I am ok but I developed arthritis . Doc told me it is reactive arthritis. This is post UTI. My query is will this reactive arthritis will go automatically because I am not taking any med for this. Also I went for BMD n result says I have pesto potosi sat L1 - L4. I am 62 years old.PLease tell.
My wife having frequent urination and burning sensation even after drink plenty water what is reason.
Dear sir 47yrs old doctors diagnosed prostate taking medicine regularly for last 15 days medicine prescribe ed uni max for one month one tab and syrup nucouli but still burning sensation and have to put lot of pressure while urinating still not well worried pls advise regularly in touch Please if advice some additional medicine in it and food to be taken.
My age is 50 plus, I have done with full body blood and urine test. My all reports are normal, but my knees and legs down the knees get pain so much, tell me the reason.
My mother age 65 is suffering from ckd of kidney & has BP. We consulted a nephrologist who advice us that protein has to be cut . With BP medicine he gave Tab Septasteril (alpha ketoanalogue. For 3 month we strictly restricted protein & gave recommend medicines but there was no improvement. We went to nearby nephrologist with previous case history. He continue the BP medicine but gave protein powder name live o life powder. I am confused whether to continue cut protein as told by doctor 1 Or to give protein powder as told by doctor 2. Pls advice.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.