Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind BhatejaYour feedback matters!
Hi m 24 years old and have black bumps like structure on my arms and shoulders had tried so many remedies bt still exists it looks so ugly and I can't wear any trendy dresses please do help and please reply
I take good sleep, I mean I go to bed at 11 and wake up at 9 so why I have dark circles, please tell me where I m wrong, I do not want these dark circles, my skin is so sensitive nothing suits my skin so tell how can I get fair skin.
Hi I wanted to know if there is any treatment for colour fairness by medicine or injection which could fair my colour and does not have side effects.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 (M). From last one year, I am facing the problem of dark circles under eyes. Is it treatable by home remedy. If yes, please advice the process. Thanks in Advance!
I hv chngd my city n my skin got almost damaged n became rough n dull. N there s lot of hairfall. Wat to do?
My brother was 14 years old. He have white patches on his skin. It is itching for him. When he used to rub, it is irritating for him and also that skin gets black color. What is the problem?
I have lot of red spots on my both legs. The skin area where the spots arise are become very hard and pain full. If I touch the skin then it pains. What can I do. please suggest me.
During winter the skin from my palm as well as foot starts peeling off. This happens every winter. Also there is itchy feeling on my palms. What should I do in order to avoid it or reduce it?
I have got dark circles which I think is due to glasses I wear so can you please tell me how to get rid of darkcircles they make me look horrible.
I habe dark spots on face I have tried all the things like natural remedies, take medicines but it goes light nt fully disappear. So tell me what can I do.
I am 58 years old, I am suffering from Pigmentation on the Face, on Both Hands (White spots spreading very slowly) for a few years now. Tested many medicines but no use. Request for a medicine, solution to my problem.
Hello Sir/madam, My brother is suffering from brown spots on both cheeks please suggest some treatment so that the spots get removed permanently. Thanks.
Dear doctor my age is 64 years. I am having skin problem from the last six to seven months. The problem is like i feel etching on my skin and if i do that becomes a scar on the skin . Initially it was happening on the hands , but now it is spreading throughout my body.Plz guide me what should i do.
I am 21 year old I have blackness in my body and dr. told me that is tinea corporis I doesn't get so much improvement what should I do now to cure completely from root.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.