Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Arveen VohraYour feedback matters!
My wife missed het period for last 14 days we thought she is pregnant but when we test result was negative. How its happened? Is she pregnant or not how wr find out please help .is it any serious problem her age is 26 and wait is 62.
We have been married for 3 yrs bt unable to have intercourse with my wife as she is scared and her vagina size is too small please suggest what can we do we planning for baby also.
Use arjun chhal powder with milk at morning
Bhumi amla (phylenthus nuri) root powder 1tsf bd with punernava qwath
Empty stomach use 2-3 buds of lahsun with haldi milk
Flex seed (bhune hue) 2tsf with warm water
Dalchinni powder1 tsf with giloy qwath bd.
Doctor I am 30 years old married women. Suffering with high bp and thyroid. I am taking medicines thyrox 25 for thyroid and tazloc 40 for bp. I just want to know ki kya above mention tablet ki karan red discharge ho sakta hai. Mere period 13th of aug ko aaye thi lekin aaj mujhe small amount me discharge ke sath red cell aaye . I was also suffer with uti infection earlier near about a month back . I am worried kya ye red discharge normal hai . Ya mujhe fir se uti infection ho gya hai. Red discharge aane se phele we had intercourse without protection . I am also felling pain during intercourse. Waiting for reply. :-(
I am 47 year old woman who have been skipping my periods off and on from june last year. I have been bleeding from last 30 days with last 12 days being heavy bleeding with lots of large clots. It gets aggravated with activity. i am feeling weak and having headache from 2 days. please recommend a medication
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.
Hello doctor, I'm 24 year old having pcod and trying to conceive. I'm using stri rasayan vati, falghrit, chsndraprabha vati is it really helpful to me? Can I conceive with this medicines?
My wife is pregnant for the last eight months tell me which type of food is better for her health and food timings list is there send me. Thank you.
My body pains at night. When I sleep after doing dinner. And my wife is pregnant please give good consistency regarding my wife pregnancy.
Age- 29 sex- f height-5" 2 weight- 78 status- married children- one (2yrold) I want to lose my weight seriously to become fit and beautiful. Though I am very active in my daily routine but I don't look like odd to others. I can't walk alone as I have to be with my child all d time. Please suggest me the idea by doing that I will be thin within 6 months. I have uric acid 8. I have turned myself into vegetarian. I drink 3 ltr water. I m using olive oil n spinach in my food. Can I eat mango ripe. Please suggest the diet to loose at least 15 kg weight from my body.
I am trying to conceived but my egg is not ruptured what should I do? Please tell some home remedies or exercise/yoga.
Hormonal imbalance and the associated health complications can throw your life completely off balance. Women, in particular, bear most of the brunt. One such menace that ladies dread the most is the PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Of late PCOS has been on a mercurial rise. As the name suggests, PCOS or PCOD (PolyCystic Ovarian Disorder) is a condition characterized by the formation of cysts in the ovary. In females suffering from PCOS, the ovary produces increased levels of Androgen hormone (generally produced in small amounts).
Though the exact trigger for PCOS may vary from individual to individual, the factors that are often responsible for PCOS include:
- Elevated levels of insulin in the body
- PCOS may be related to hereditary. Women who have instances of PCOS in the family (either mother or siblings) are at a greater risk of suffering from the condition.
- Inflammation (low grade) can also trigger PCOS in females.
Females with PCOS may show one or more of the following symptoms
- Menstrual problems (irregular periods, suppressed, heavy or scanty periods).
- Mood swings, depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Acne, skin discoloration (skin pigmentation).
- Fatty liver (in some cases).
- Hair problems (hair fall, thinning).
- A woman may find it difficult to conceive.
PCOS may affect a female and exhibit the symptoms during menarche (the first menstrual cycle). In some, the symptoms, however, appear at a later stage.
Role of homeopathy in treating PCOS
Allopathic medications and surgery have often been used to treat PCOS. Though there may be temporary relief, chances of a relapse are always there, not to forget the side-effects of these treatments. The treatments, more than often, leave a big hole in the pocket.
Homeopathy comes as a breath of fresh air, a much-needed solution for many women.
Homeopathic treatment has helped many women deal with PCOS and its associated symptoms better. Being natural, it has negligible side-effects (or no side-effects at all). Though a little time-consuming, the homeopathic treatment not only identifies but also helps in successfully eliminating the underlying factor responsible for the ailment. Thus, in most cases (including PCOS), homeopathic treatment provides a permanent solution to the problem, and that too, for only a small pinch in the pocket.
Few homeopathic medicines that play a pivotal role in treating PCOS and its associated symptoms include:
- Pulsatilla: PCOS can wreak havoc in your menstrual cycle. In many women, the period is not only late and scanty but short and suppressed as well. Pulsatilla is an excellent homeopathic medicine for such menstrual problems. In addition to dissolving the ovarian cysts, Pulsatilla also helps in regularizing the menstrual cycle.
- Conium: Women with acne and infertility issues benefit from Conium.
- Calcarea Carb: Conditions like PCOS associated obesity, depression, and fear are best dealt with the homeopathic medicine, Calcarea Carb.
- Apis Mellifica: The medicine is used to treat suppressed menses with pain in the right side of the ovary.
- Thuja and Sepia are two powerful homeopathic medicines that have produced fruitful results in women suffering from hirsutism. Suppressed and scanty periods can also be treated with Sepia and Thuja respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.