Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Arunitha BiswasYour feedback matters!
I m Trupti. I had go through an ectopic pregnancy on 2feb16. What precautions/treatment should I have to take for next pregnancy? I m so depressed.
I have bn diagnosed with hyper anxiety and depression. Have migraine since 2009 n vertigo last year. Since past 4 months have bn experiencing mental fogginess and derealization. Please help.
I got lot of problems I can't concentrate in any works am forgetting many things even which I kept the minutes before severe hair loss whenever am little frustrated or angry I get shivering and anxiety heavily and heart beats am getting weaker I am depressed all time dono wtf to do with me.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am getting irritating every time without any reason even for small things please help me to get me out of this.
I am getting bad smell from mouth. If I can't take any food & kept empty it comes or there is some other reason. I don't smoke&drink.
Sir, I am an engineering final year student from childhood I am a clever student but not having a clear view on studies. But two years before I got heavy tension during my exams and after that exams I got a clear view on studies and got interest but my problem is that exam phobia did not leave me And I feel that if my exam phobia goes out then my interest on studies will also leave me. I am getting depressed, so what should I do now? Is my thinking way is wrong?
My son 1.10 years old. Till date, he is not speaking. I had consult with doctors before 6 months, they says, he speaks after some time. But till date, he is not speak speaking. I can't understand. What I do.
I am suffering in some mental disorder and also having depression so that my weight is decreasing day to day What should I do?
Hello sir, Am only of 16, years but hav voice like 40-50, years old men. Very heavy and vibrated. Am suffering from this by nov. 2015. I want to be a gud singer but voice stopping and decreasing my confidence. please help me to improve and thin my voice acc. To my age.
I cannot stop thinking, my head always think something, I cannot concentrate my work, my study. I don't know what exactly I thought, they are automatically played one bye one, or together. I feel disturbed all time. I tried meditation, but I failed every time after 2 mins. When I trying to sleep I can feel that I am dreaming, may whole body sleeped but not my head, he's still think something, I don't know what, but about people, the universe, time, science, birth and death, everything, I just want to stop my brain. I want to sleep. Please help me.
I am 18 year old male and I am not healthy my stomach is always pain. My mind is so disturb many time I faces many critical condition sometimes and I am an engineering student I couldn't interact with studying. What I am do? Suggest please and I also have a liver problem.
I usually forget things very occasionally. Yesterday I have gone with my scooty to bring snacks. It takes half an hour. So I forgot that I came with scooty and gone home by walking. And in the morning I searched for my scooty then one of my friend told that your scooty is outside. Plzzz help me m afraid because of yesterday's incident.
Follow principle of ICE.
I mean ice pack application. C stands for compressions and E stands for elevation of painful part.
For pain relief take only paracetamol sos.
Even single tab of pain killer can damage kidneys.
Alcoholic should avoid pain killer.
In case APD,even single tab of pain can cause gastric bleeding.
Better use local ointment for pain relief.
In new pain or unusual pain,better to consult your doctor.