Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ArundathiYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant and is it safe to have sex I always take care that my weight should never come on her.
High sex drive and great sexual compatibility with your partner are not the only things required to spice up your sex life. The right attitude and lots of confidence are equally important. Read on to find out how you can boost your confidence between the sheets:
Breathe easy. It’s sex; not rocket science that you have to think too much and plan in advance. Just go with the flow and enjoy the moment. Overthinking will only complicate things and shift your focus away from the action.
Know your body
If you are not comfortable with your body, how will you know your pleasure points? And if you don’t know what makes you happy, how will you know if you are sexually compatible with your partner? It’s all connected, you see!
Communication is key. There’s no two way about it. Ditch the shyness and express your needs (your man expects it from you as well). The right communication will help turn on the heat for sure.
Every woman has her own positives and negatives. Embrace yourself for whoever you are. Comparing yourself with others will take you nowhere and all the good things in bed that could have come your way might just not.
Add lots of foreplay
Foreplay is one of the best ways to steam things up. Lots of foreplay will help you and your partner forge that comfortable bond and dispel those inhibitions. This will eventually lead to a lot of naughty things.
Becoming a smoker was a journey. The journey probably began for you many years ago when you started experimenting with those first cigarettes. They probably were not so good, but as time passed, your body became used to smoking. You probably found yourself smoking regularly and in more situations. You developed certain smoking patterns. Smoking became a part of you. Cigarettes have been a part of your identity for a long time. Becoming a nonsmoker is a journey and a learning process. Think of this as a new beginning, with change occurring over time. As time passes, you will learn more about being a nonsmoker and will develop a new identity. You will become comfortable in life’s different situations without smoking. To be successful, you must maintain your commitment to this change over time. The new tobacco-free you will discover a world of benefits as a result of your journey. There is life after smoking, and it is truly better! Doctors may help you make this important journey. Here you will find information and tips in a format that lets you actively participate in planning and arriving at your destination: a smoke-free life.
I am 20 years old, it's about 2 months that my periods has stopped, so I get a pregnancy test last day. It was positive, is that possible to stop my pregnancy now by medicines? please help me,
I am 30 years old around 5 years got married I have no kids gyne doctor suggest me to any kind of uterus size thigh vaccume opening I am very nervous that what kind of these test and I do not periods regular I done all tests like blood sugar fasting level, TSH, Prolactin, Hb, TC, DC levels, ultrasound of pelvis, husband’s semen analysis all these are normal then HSG x-ray to see the tubes.uterus mouth size is very small
People are often mistaken that drinking coffee leads to diseases such as diabetes. However there are such health benefits of drinking cold coffee that even help in revitalizing & rejuvenating one’s self. Drinking coffee helps in reducing the risks of several diseases such as parkinson’s disease, type 2 diabetes, gall bladder stones, cancer and some heart related diseases. Here are a few reasons of how drinking cold coffee is helpful for one:
Anti-oxidants found in coffee are the ones that help in regulation of blood sugar levels. Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day can reduce the risks of type-2 diabetes up to 20-30 percent. Coffee is also thought to promote the delivery of insulin to the tissues.
Parkinson’s disease and gallstones:
Certain compounds that are found in coffee, such as caffeine, decreases the risk of parkinson’s disease by snowballing the supply of dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter. Also, some other substances present in coffee prevent the crystallization of bile and cutting the risks of gall bladder stones.
Heart diseases and problems:
Drinking at least a couple of cups of coffee protects the heart. Coffee drinkers who drink about 1-3 cups of coffee a day are found to be less stressed and have lower rates of strokes than non-drinkers. The anti-oxidants in coffee also help to put an end to the inflammation’s effect on blood vessels.
Many studies in the early decades have already proved that coffee is not carcinogenic, that means, it does not causes cancer. In fact, another study in the year 2005 showed that people who drank coffee daily for over 10 years were less likely to get liver cancer when compared to those who didn’t drink it at all. However the consumption must be kept within the healthy limits.
Period delayed by 9 days can I be pregnant .Did urine pregnancy test at home with day's first urine and it was positive. Now what to do.
I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks back and now I had a delay in my monthly cycle and when the period came it was first only clots and now I have been getting blood flow only in the morning with no flow during the day its the third day of my period. Today I even discovered a pimple like thing on my vagina. Could I be pregnant? Help.
I have sudden breast secretions. Plain discharge from both breasts with slight pain. What do you suggest me?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex after that I gave I pill tablet to my gf within a hour. Then she won't get pregnancy right I am confused.
I'm in 38 week pregnant still my baby not engaged in pelvic it is my first baby there is any possibility vaginal delivery. I don't want c section pls suggest to engage my baby.
Hi doctor I want to confirm i'm taking now folic acid tablets 5mg without consult a doctor any harm will get? I'm trying to conceive for 2nd baby coper-t removed at 6months over please tell me any fast getting pregnant tips.
I want to get rid of pimple and it scars. What should I do? Often I get periodical cramps how should I deal with it? Or how can I get rid with the cramps permanently.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My nani is suffering from breast cancer her blood is flowing from last five days she is taking homeopathic treatment. Could pls tell me any medicine ?
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.