Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArundathiYour feedback matters!
The Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskar offers a list of guidelines for would-be parents
The aim of any parent is to bear and nurture a healthy, capable child who can face the pressures of our increasingly complex lifestyles. An Ayurvedic solution to this situation has slowly gained momentum, a process called Garbha Sanskar. Garbha Sanskar is both a medical practice and a 'culture'. Just like a person brought up in a musician's house imbibes a musical culture, the child is conditioned within the womb. The practice has been developed over four decades of research and medical practice. Tambe says, "If women are provided with expert guidance during pregnancy and the early years of their children, it will have an immense impact on society."
What it Involves
Traditional diet planning, use of herbal preparations, yoga, music, behavioural suggestions and medicines are all used in harmony. The idea is to enhance every aspect of the mother's life. Ideally, preparations should start at least a year before conception. Garbha Sanskar covers pregnancy, childbirth and guides parents until the child is two years old. Parents who have followed these instructions say their babies are able to hold their heads up, turn on their side and begin speaking earlier than other babies. They sleep soundly for several hours and have far fewer health concerns than their peers. In some cases, they show extra-ordinary development. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
What Ayurveda Says?
When the sun is out, it means your digestion is functioning at its optimum. Always aim to eat your meals between sunrise and sunset (not before or after). Our jatara agni is at is strongest when the sun is at its highest in the sky-
- Eat light, sattvic and pure foods for breakfast; fresh squeezed juice, fresh fruit etc.
- Have positivity when you are eating and digesting your food.
Negative emotions cause us to overeat or under-eat
An understanding of the negative emotions (in relation to our major energy centres (chakras)) that disturb our Being and cause us to overeat or under-eat.
Modern day illnesses such as anxiety, depression, stress are all related to food.
Health During Pregnancy
A beautiful dhyana (meditation), asana (body postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques) practice that addresses (cleanses and energizes) the three major chakras (energy centres) that are responsible for all over our health during pregnancy.
Our thoughts are energy, mantras are chanted during pregnancy affects your baby blissfully.
Some guidelines for childcare
- Until the child is two years old, it needs regular oil massages to help growth
- While he or she can start eating other food after it is six months old, it must be breastfed until it is a year old
- Do not place the baby's bed under direct light
- Avoid loud and disturbing noises, introduce new foods gradually, and allow the baby to start eating by itself at a certain age even if it creates a mess
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I got preterm labor in april. Dr. Was very worried as she was saying that we have to go to normal delivery as it is only 29 week baby. She tried for normal delivery but due to shoulder presentation at ladt I went through c section as during labour while my child heart beat was 130 at 10: 30am but all of sudden it reduces and it becomes 20. Dr. could not save my child they said it wad true knot and also said to console me that perhaps god has done something good as we not not sure this child can be mentally retired as we do not know since how long this knot wad there due to know blood could not proper due to that might be oxygen supply not in that quantity as child needs. They also gave reason of my preterm labor fibroids as she said there is a several fibroids one of them is very big in size a egg that is in posterior side. Just wanted to know that can this fibroids reduces by medicine. Can I conceive again and get chance to be mother in future. Also wanted to know does sex in 7 months can be responsible for preterm labor as we done that and after one week of that I got preterm labor. please advice
Reveals a small (54.8 mm x 47.1 mm) ill-defined hypoethoic sub-serous s. O. L. In fundal region of uterus. What to do? please suggest.
Tips for lost energy or interest in sex by Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Nothing is fatal or final so never ever give up, my dear patients, of any age or problems whatsoever. All the physical problems can be made easy by attitude towards the problems-that means how you take and solve them. Problems or people always appear hard nuts to crack at the first impression but it needs sportiness of 100% to please anyone or crack any nut. Never duck out or go into a shell by reacting to anything. Never say immediately it's all over or just get out of my life, as the other person coming into your life could be even still worse or even hiv positive. The best part of hiv positive people is that they are at least positive in something and they are better than those people who see negative in everything.
Just start your day by saying I am open and free and not carrying any blocks in my head or heart. Secondly recharge your mind by walks, jogging, yoga, pranayam, cold water baths, massages, perfumes, meditations, and completing daily chores without any sort of procrastination. Thirdly eat light raw foods and only warm liquids or otherwise digestion and activity will slow down badly. Fourthly ease in all ways,&nbsp;work, playfulness, romantic talk, smile, behaviour, self confidence, self-respect, a little self-love without any doubting sucking angry attitude or talk makes heaven even in hell. Fifthly herbs, cow milk, cow ghee etc with your doctor's advice will add spark too.
Sixth a kerala type or variety playful massage removes energy and mood blocks very nicely from my personal experience and also the communication blocks and starts the sex or romance all over again.
Aroma baths or salt water baths and herbal vaginal douche removes those smells which can put off anybody totally.
And remember more important than sex is body play, hugging, cuddling, patting, clitoral fingering to climax, touching all over, kissing, smooching, and love talk, eye to eye contact, showing interest in each other. There should be more of friendly playfulness than partnering for sex performance as a formality or responsibility or addiction.
If you have liked please like Dr. Vaibhav lunkad fb page with feedback too and just start everyday deleting the past memory totally and you are sexy all-ways.
Cancer is one of the most fatal diseases in the world. Stomach cancer is also known as 'Gastric cancer'. Like other diseases, it is crucial that it gets identified in the early stages and gets treated before it reaches the incurable stage. Like other forms of cancer, the exact cause of stomach cancer is still not yet known. However, certain things make stomach cancer more likely to happen.
The possible causes of stomach cancer are given below:
Some of these causes apply to nearly all forms of cancer. However, some of them only apply to stomach cancer.
- Bad diet
- Stomach surgery for an ulcer
- Type-A blood
- Epstein-Barr virus infection
- Exposure to certain materials in certain industries
- Helicobacter pylori bacteria
Some of the symptoms of stomach cancer are:
Stomach cancer like all other forms of cancer has various stages and it is crucial that it is diagnosed in the early stages so that the progression of it is stymied. At first, the symptoms of stomach cancer include indigestion, loss of appetite, slight nausea, heartburn and the feeling of being bloated after a meal.
However, indigestion and heartburn, doesn't always mean that you have stomach cancer, but if these conditions persist, you should visit a doctor to rule out the possibility of stomach cancer.
The growth of the tumor in your stomach can lead to various serious symptoms too, such as:
- Stomach pain
- Blood in your stool
- Weakness or exhaustion
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Weight loss for no apparent reason
- Swelling in your stomach
- Trouble in swallowing
- Eyes and skin turn yellowish. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am a 24 year girl. My vagina hole is very loose. So can you suggest some needful advice to make it tight.
I took Ipill within 16 hours of unprotected sex. I had my last period on 26th nov to 2nd Dec. Had sex on 8th. I had some abdominal pain on the day I took ipill. But after 7 days, means 16th Dec I had light bleeding like periods I have (light to dark. Does this mean it worked or am I pregnant? Please help asap. I am completely stressed.
Hii I am 28 week pregnant .i am feeling fever, cold,dryness of throat, sneezing. Today is my 3 rd day of flu. I show it to my doctor, she give me injection n medicine. Still I feel temperature of 98.6 to 99. I feel tension is it affect to my baby, pls guide me soon Thank you.
When I passing urine that time pain coming. And I looked that urine. It containing small white particles. What is that? Is a disease?
Hi I got my last period on 23/2/16 which was delayed and we consulted a Dr. and she asked us to maintain relationship from 14th day to 20th on alternate days. Bt we had maintained relationship from 14th day to 27th daybi was expecting pregnancy but it failed and I got my period on 24/3/16. Pls advise why it happened?
How a married women can avoid pregnancy having sex without condom and intake of ipill. What is the best time and best way to do sex to avoid pregnancy.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1 vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
V lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.