Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
I am 25 years old female I had breast cyst and it was benign before 8 months I operated that but now I noticed the recurrence so what could I do to stop recurrence of the lumps and cysts. Please reply fast.
I am 17 years old. I was using melamet skin cream for skin lightening somehow it gave a good result but when I stopped using it made my skin more darker leaving spots and blister behind. What should I do?
Hi sir, I am from hyderabad by the way my problem is, my skin color is white but since I am getting small pimples and black spots which are reducing my skin tone my skin is little oily please suggest me face washes, creams, gels to get rid in 20 days due to my brother Marriage thank you and I am 19 years.
My face skin looks lifeless and dull. What should I do. Suggest me some food to get it glowing! Thanks!
I have red spots on my skin on my whole body. They are something like a rash, and are burning. I also had a fever a few days ago but it broke yesterday. I am also suffering from weakness. My local doctor suggested tests for dengue but since I don't have any fever, I am quite unsure if I should go for the tests. What exactly is the illness?
How to get rid of blackspot under my eyes? I used skin shine and skin light. I became fair but the blackspot under eyes was more know. So please suggest me. I want to get rid of those spots.
In 2014 November I had a small road accident because of which I have a keloid on my knees. Is there any possible way to get rid of it? It had turned dark as well. The skin there is very sensitive too. Is it possible to get rid of this using any home remedies?
I have queries about my face. My skin is very oily and also have some pores on it with bit of pimples on forehead please suggest me a solution for thjs.
I am 47 years old and weight also 47 kg height 5.3 I have many wrinkles on my face to compare with my some age group. So what can I do please suggest me. Thanks.
My skin is becoming dark day by day and feeling itchy when I was scratching with fingers a red rashes is forming and lasting for a day/two and disappearing.
I've small dark spots beneath my eye. Infact I don't know what is it. But it creates a small stray mark under my eye. It looks that the skin of that place have been wrinkled. So, please suggest me something that can reduce it.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.