Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aruna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 yrs, weight 43, height 5'3, unmarried .diagnosed pcod in 2014 .consult a gyne she advised me to take krimson 35 for 6months after stopping the medicine my period bcm irregular like before. Especially dis days I missed my period 2 months, ie march nd april 2018. My face are full of acne along with hair fall. I'm so worried can't even sleep tightly in the night. What medicine to take? I WLL again continue krimson 35 or better to take Metformin?
On Aug 2nd I had unprotected sex which involved very little penetration, and again on Aug 5th, I have pcos due to which I hadn't got my period for 4 months, I took a I-pill on August 6th, and had a withdrawal bleeding on August 14th, heavy flow. I took pregnancy tests on the 17th and 21st both came out negative. I was still not convinced hence I took a blood test on 23rd August I had 0.5 miul hcg. I'm having white stringy vaginal discharge, is there anyway I can have any type of pregnancy? I'm very scared please reply, is there any way I can be pregnant?
Hello. The monthly measures date of my wife is 13th. She has missed her date. After how many days we can test pregnancy so we can be sure of it?
Hi am 23 years old, my blood group is b negative and my fiancee blood group is o positive, we are going to get mary within 5 months. Everyone is saying because of negative group there may be a problem in pregnancy. Is there any tips to follow before marriage to avoid problems for pregnancy.
Periods problem from past 5 months not getting correctly lots of pain with very low bleeding this month date over before one week still iam not getting iam very confused with this problem.
I have pcos I got stretch marks on breast in my skin colour only. Will this stretch marks gets increased. What I have to do. In this month I found very less spotting in my period. I used myonext now my course is completed but still im facing irregular periods, spotting.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
Hello doctor, Actually from last 4-5 days my right side breast is paining when I checked I found ball type thing in my breast side and it's paining can you please tell me it's a symptoms of breast cancer or something else. Kindly advice .thank you.
The tailbone (coccyx) is the small bone at the lower end of the spine. A tailbone injury may involve stretched ligaments, bruising, or a broken bone (fracture). Tailbone injuries can be painful, and some may take a long time to heal.
This condition is often caused by falling and landing on the tailbone. Other causes include:
- Repeated strain or friction from actions such as rowing and bicycling.
In some cases, the cause may not be known.
This condition is more common in women than in men.
Symptoms of this condition include:
- Pain in the lower back, especially when sitting.
- Pain or difficulty when standing up from a sitting position.
- Bruising in the tailbone area.
- Painful bowel movements.
- In women, pain during intercourse.
This condition may be diagnosed based on your symptoms and a physical exam. X-rays may be taken if a fracture is suspected. You may also have other tests, such as a CT scan or MRI.
- This condition may be treated with medicines to help relieve your pain. Most tailbone injuries heal on their own in 4–6 weeks. However, recovery time may be longer if the injury involves a fracture.
- Local injection To treat the pain of coccydynia, the patient is placed in the prone position. When the needle is satisfactorily positioned at or near sacrococcygeal junction , a small dose of steroid and local anesthetic is given.The needle is then removed, and a sterile pressure dressing and ice pack are placed at the injection site.
- Ganglion impar block may be used in patients who fail to respond to NSAIDS or local injection.