Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old male, I regularly go for gym for weight loss, I lose around 10 kg in last 4 month, and now I am at 88kgs. But did regular work out at gym and also dieting but could not loss more than 2kg since last 3 months. What do I do for weight loss for keep myself at around 80kgs.
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety:
I am getting knee pain in my left leg. I get this pain when I keep my leg in angle or with sudden movement.
The child has admitted into the ward the medical diagnosed of cerebral malaria. She shows the following signs and symptoms 1.mild convulsions last about 30 sec 2.fever 3.breathing problem And semi conscious I need you to help me of prescription drugs, to help in treatment. Below is the laboratory result of full blood count.
My Friend she is having Lichen Planus Skin Disease. What kind of treatment should she prefer. English Medicine or Ayurveda Or Homeopathy.
Hello sir. I m 25 yr old. Having back pain disk problem. Without pain killer tablets I cant walk properly. What should I do sir?
My body is becoming severe hot when the evening starts daily. What was my problem and what is the solution.
Recently I met with an accident. Forehead and cheek and nose was injured. I took medicines also but I need to get recover fast please need suggestion. And how it will go marks on my face.
I have bad breath problem. I have observed that soon after drinking milk the problem of bad breath starts. This happens even after brushing teeth and cleaning tongue. I got the regular check up and scaling done at more than 1 Dentist. Dentists don't have a clue why I have this bad breath problem.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
Male 29. Height 5'6" weight 94 kgs. Apart from being over weight, i have dandruff on scalp as well as face( eye brows, upper lip, nose n cheeks). Usually these patches are also itchy. Face cream or lotion makes it oily and do not help. Pls advise
Sir I am 33 year old. I was 65 kgs in 12 month back. Now I am 54.5 kg. I am suffering stomach ache from last one year. All tests are done but no sick are found. Only gas trouble is found. Once gas go out from my stomach I will get relief from stomach each. Is there any relation for gas trouble and wait loss. Kindly guide me.
I am doing a real estate marketing job from 8months When I joined that job then I was 65kg but now my weight is 58kg, lost 7-8kgs approximately I want to gain some weight at least 7-8kgs so please help me out What should I do?
Being a lady, shopping is my favourite task. I love to shop whether its clothes, jewellery, bags, shoes, home furnishing products or my daughter's stationary items. I am pretty sure 99 % of the women love to do that. But being a medical nutritionist and a mother, I am very cautious while purchasing the grocery. As every time with the change in season, cold, cough, flu become the common ailments as immune system of people is very weak these days because of the improper diets and unscheduled eating habits. I take charge that my family should not be affected by choosing right food for them. I will share some of the magical food items which all of you must include in your respective shopping lists, whenever you are going for the next purchase.
1. Citrus fruits
Vitamin c increases the production of white blood cells in the body which are responsible to fight against infections. Our body does not produce or store it, so it is really essential to include citrus fruits in the diet as almost all of them contain vitamin c. Some common examples are:
It is a super food packed with minerals, vitamins such as vitamin a, c and e and many antioxidants. The best way to serve this healthy veggie is to cook it as little as possible and keep the nutrients packed.
3. Red bell peppers
Red bell peppers have vitamin c double the amount of citrus fruits which help in maintaining healthy skin and the beta carotene in them keeps both the eyes as well as skin healthy.
4. Ginger garlic
These are the most commonly used ingredients in the indian cuisine and along with the taste, they add infection fighting properties to the food. Garlic helps in lowering the blood pressure and ginger help controlling the cold in taking place in first instance itself.
5. Green tea
I always recommend green tea to everyone and it is an inseparable part of my daily regime. Not only it aids weight loss but also produce germ fighting compounds because of the presence of flavonoids.
6. Sunflower seeds
Winter season is very famous for its love for sarson (sunflower.) these seeds are packed with vitamin e which is responsible for fighting and maintaining immune system. It is full of nutrients like phosphorous, magnesium and vitamin b-6.
I include 10 soaked almonds in my morning routine because of the presence of the key to healthy immune system in it named as vitamin e.
Next time you go for shopping grocery, buy all these things as limiting yourself to only one of them won't make any difference. The variety and combinations of all of them will keep your immune system strong and your body healthy.