Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Arun ShervegarYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir. Namaskar mai dehradun m rehta hu sir mjhe pichle 4 saalo se left side m pain rehta h. Jiski wajh se m bahut preshan hu. M 1 shop p kaam krta hu to mjhe sbse zyada problm khde hone m hoti h q ki m jese hi koi kaam krta hu to mere sirf left leg m pain hona shuru ho jata h isi wajh se mne joote pehn ne bhi bnd kr diye h q ki jute phnty hi mre left leg m ek dam drd shuru ho jata h main 2 ghnte b mushkil se kaam ni kr pata isi trh mere haat m b drd hota h or left side m sir m bhi hota h or ankh m b halka halka rhta h ye sari probln left side m hi hoti h or mene (m. R. I) or (c. T. Scane) or (naso ka test) khoon test sb kra chuka hu doctor ne sb kuch normal btaya h. Sir mjhe to lgta h meri zindagi hi khatm ho gyi h mne kafi medison bhi khayi h pichly kayi saalo s mne dawaai continue khai h pr abi mne bnd kr di please meri hlp krain.
Sir! My body is not growing as my age. So what I have to do nd secondly there is little problem to my wet dreams! So what can I do? Plzz tell me.
Hello, I'm Rahul Chandani male. I have a problem that the left side of my head pain everyday. So what to do. Please suggest me a solution for this. Thank you.
Blister in my lips inside which medicine I can take its to hert from 5 days please provide me information about its.
I have seriously allergies by dust, consulted many, no use, please help, I have headache problem too. On evening times.
I am 29 years old. I am suffering a problem of lots of sweating. That's why I felt tired. What should I do to reduce it?
Sir I have problem of toilet because I have to go a lot of time again and again give me suggestion what should I do.
Kya pregnancy ke dauran ovarian cyst ka laproscopic surgery ho sakta haii. Bina bachcha aur mother ke taklif ke. please suggest me.
After sexual intercourse my penis is getting wounded having red rashes on foreskin and poignant when applying water near frenulum. Even my wife is having the same issue like feeling poignant when applying water. I have asked the same question here and doc advised to apply candid ointment. When I inquired I came to know that there are two types of ointment. Please help with which one to use and will it be alright after using this.
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.