Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Arun ShahYour feedback matters!
I am a 32 year old unmarried guy having a question regarding a problem am having and that is phimosis. I just want to know whether I shud go for its surgery which is circumcision or It can keep as it is. Does foreskin removal is necessary for healthy sex and also let me know the average expenses of this treatment.
I am suffering from allergic cold cough from 7-8 months ,my nose becomes get called and I am not properly breath from my nose in night this problem get at high level, and more of come sneeze.
Sir, I am 49 years old male facing problem with my teeth sensitivity it's very painful when using cold water or cold drink, and it's very high headache during I chewing food, please advise.
I have that poly cystic ovarian disorder and am overweight. What is the simplest step, other than medication that can help me get better?
I've been suffering from cough and cold for 3 days? I'm also feeling feverish. I'm 32 years old. There's no other co morbidity I'm suffering from. My weight is 78 kg.Please tell.
Im 23 years old. Im having high WbC since 3 weeks. Took an antibiotic course. Not suffering from any cold or fever or infection. Haematologist is suggesting a bone marrow test to determine further. Should I go for it and is it painful with anesthesia? Need to gather information about this test.
I have perfect erection and perfect sex. But sometimes because of excitement im not having proper erection. What to do for that? So I can't able to have perfect sex. Please guide me.
Dear sir, My problem in my head. My head is very pain at evening time everyday. please tell me solution Thanks.
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from venous leak. My desire is also low. I have an erection problem. Please suggest what to do?
How to cover up the disease of allergic asthma. I m suffering from last 8 year. I hope you must provide me satisfied answer.
I am suffering from typhoid fever since one week and I didn't consult any doctor due to personal problems so please give me precautions for me as soon as you can.
My balls under penis are loose, will it affect my sexual life, m getting married next month, please suggest me exercise n diet that will help me having hard dick during intercourse n balls will also get tighter. I don't wanna take medicines.
Hello Sir I'm suffering from cervical spondylitis for two years and I have consulted a neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon one time both. But Problem as it is and no response in pain .So please suggest me suitable treatment for pain in neck along with shoulder and I do exercise daily but pain is still now continuously. So Please help me Doctor.
Sir I have some cough problems last one year. And also have some kind of allergy in nose. Whenever I come in contact with fast blowing air. I become an patient of cold.
Dark Chocolate May Boost Athletic Performance.
A flavanol in the cocoa bean and in dark chocolate called epicatechin increases the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to dilate and reduces oxygen consumption, which experts say can help athletes to maintain their pace for longer. In this study, cyclists either consumed a daily allotment of dark chocolate that was rich in flavanols or white chocolate. After two weeks, the cyclists performed a series of cycling exercise tests. The researchers found that the riders who ate dark chocolate used less oxygen when cycling at a moderate pace than to those who given white chocolate and they also traveled further in a two-minute flat-out time trial.