Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Raykar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Arun RaykarYour feedback matters!
Excellent Doctor very helpful
Piles or Haemorrhoids is a disease of the anal canal. The veins in this region get affected. They swell as blood stagnates inside them. This causes discomfort while passing stool. The most obvious symptoms of piles are bleeding and pain at the time of excretion or passing of the stool. For most of the patients with piles, sitting or standing becomes a tedious task.
What causes piles?
The primary reason behind the occurrence of piles is a patient’s sedentary lifestyle. Most of it also depends on upon his or her diet intake. Many of us consume a lot of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in our regular meals. But, we forget or are simply reluctant to take up physical exercises. This, in turn, leads to increase in body weight and hampers the activity of our digestive system. As a result, patients develop diseases like piles.
Diet plays a vital role in preventing piles. If we don’t add an adequate amount of fibre or roughage to our diet, there is a potential threat of developing piles. Fibres help with the convenient evacuation of the stool. In fact, fibres form the bulk of the stool. Besides, insufficient intake of water may also cause this disease.
Natural ways to tackle Piles
Piles can be managed or tackled by bringing in some changes in our lifestyle. Some of the ways of managing piles have been listed below:
- Add more roughage and fruits to your diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid laxatives
- Sit in a tub of hot water to get relief from the pain
- Drink plenty of water
Homoeopathic treatment for Piles
When it comes to the treatment of piles, Homeopathy is quite safe and an effective method to get rid of the problem. It doesn’t have any side effect on the patient’s health. It doesn’t include any painful surgery for removal of piles. Moreover, homoeopathy is budget-friendly. Homoeopathy deals with symptoms similarity. It is not disease-specific or drug-specific treatment. Here are some effective homoeopathic medicines, useful in curing piles:
- Hamamelis: This medicine is useful in stopping the bleeding in piles. It can cure any venous congestion and bleeding. It can also be taken when the patient develops a feeling of soreness.
- Ratanhia: It gives relief from the pain due to piles. A patient suffering from piles feels immense pain and a burning sensation at the time of stool evacuation and even for hours after that.
- Graphites: It is prescribed to a patient suffering from both constipation and piles. It is given to them who are obese, have skin eruptions and constipation.
- Nux Vomica: It is given to patients who have a sedentary lifestyle, take spicy food and are active smokers and alcohol drinkers. Usually, patients who have been advised to take Nux Vomica are aggressive in nature. It cures piles as well as digestive disorders.
Things to remember: These medicines are only some of the homoeopathic remedies available in the market.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My daughter had her hemoglobin checked at an appointment it came back as 14.2 is this high for a 9 month old or average?
I have pain on my eyes while moving and touching and I have fever and headache please give me the solution its very urgent I can not tolerate.
Male infertility is the condition in which a male has a low or non-existent sperm count, malformed sperms or ejaculatory problems. Male sex problems are really common and they usually are a major reason for psychological illnesses like depression. So what really causes infertility in males?
There are a number of reasons and reasons may vary from person to person. However, there is one basic thing about health; if an individual is healthy, they will have healthy sperms. Hence, fertility is entirely based on health. A healthy lifestyle can, therefore, help in avoiding infertility. There are a number of things that may affect the sperm count-
- Nicotine- It is already known to most individuals and a lot of researches have shown too that excessive nicotine intake can cause an enormous decrease in sperm count.
- Alcohol- This is good for the human body, if the intake is at a moderate level. However, excessive intake of alcohol or alcohol dependency can cause erectile dysfunction and sperm count reduction.
- Recreational drugs- Drugs like cocaine and marijuana are often used by people. Excessive intake can cause infertility.
- Obesity- This is also another reason for male infertility. The unhealthy body may definitely lead to a reduction of sperm count considerably.
- Modern gadgets- Various modern gadgets like a sauna, hot tubs, laptops, phones etc are important reasons behind sperm count reduction.
- Improper diet- A proper diet is very much required for healthy sexual functions.
- Medications- Various kinds of medications can cause infertility or sexual problems. For example- certain hair gain supplements may have side effects of sexual problems. There are numerous other medications which may cause similar problems.
- Long term usage of anabolic steroids
- STDs- STDs like Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea
- Cancer treatments
- Testosterone deficiency due to testicle injury.
- Medical conditions like varicose veins
- Stress is actually a major problem causing sexual dysfunctioning.
So one must be wondering how the modern gadgets have been causing a toll on sexual health of males well here are some excerpts-
- Saunas and hot tubs are very common, however which is not very widely known is the fact that sudden changes in body temperature regularly can cause a reduction in sperm count.
- Using laptops for long hours can cause the body to heat up and therefore it is suggested that the laptops should not kept in contact with the body to avoid infertility issues.
- Using cellular phones is something which has become a part of our lives. However, the various electromagnetic waves that these cell phones emit mess up a lot of things in our body. This is actually a growing reason behind sexual problems in males. It is important that we start limiting our use of gadgets and opt for more natural ways.
Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!