Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Arun RaghavanYour feedback matters!
MY mother-in -la is suffering with severe back pain. Since last 7 years. Now she lost her sensing also from back bone to down part. Doctor told us .she need a surgery, Can you please suggest the to whom I should meet and which hospital?
I am a 40 year old physical education teacher who just loves to play any kind of sports for the past 5 years I have been playing badminton, I am experiencing pain in my right elbow and shoulder, I have consulted orthopedician, they say that it is start of tennis elbow, I have taken ultra sound and infra red therapy and resting for last one month but still there is no relief in pain, kindly advice what to do.
Doctor I gets sleepy and tired in tha morning without doing any work and backpain too. what's the reason? And remedy.
How to get rid of back pain and leg pain and headache its very pain and please advice me sir i am unable to move and walk.
Hi sir, my both foots are having pain. No BP and diabetic. Pain remains even on rest. What should i do please tell me?
Hi Doctor, Please tell the solution of my leg problem because in my right leg and pain when I long run or physical activity so help me out from this.
I am facing the fingers pain around nails, what is the reason behind this. Suggest any cream or tables.
I am 21 years old male I have back ache problem . I have used so many medicines and pain relief but there was no effect on my back. It pains when I bend down or do any work . Suggest me what should I do now.
I am suffering from fever after taking medicines I am OK but after some days again same condition. My mother is also suffering from leg pain and she is also taking medicine but not well yet.
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.