Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Arun Narayan

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Arun Narayan General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Arun Narayan
Dr. Arun Narayan is a popular General Physician in Cunningham Road, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Dr Arun Clinic in Cunningham Road, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Arun Narayan on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Arun Clinic

No.46/3, 3rd Cross, Cunningham Road, Vasanthnagar Landmark :- Near indian Express Building Bangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Arun Narayan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 21 years old male. I have internal body pain specially in legs, high body temperature from last week, today I had normal fever in afternoon again body pain has started Wt should I do?

MD - General Medicine, DTM & H
Internal Medicine Specialist, Motihari
You may be suffering from viral fever/flu. Take plenty of water/liquid diet and tab. Paracetamol 500 once to twice daily as sos basis for fever and body pain. Consult physician in case of not improving by 2-3 days.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffer from fever from 2 weeks even I am taking medicine properly but I am still suffering from it so please suggest me which medicine I have to take.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take sanjeevani ras vati twice a day with warm water. Take pranacharya jwar nigraha capsule and punarnavadi mandoor 1-1 twice a day with warm water. Avoid salt as more as possible. Drink luke warm water. Wipe your body with clean towel...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey My niece is 4.5 years old. And his penis is very small. please tell me what should do?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. SIZE, THICKNESS AND HARDNESS OF PENIS never matters in a sexual intercourse. Love and passion matters and determines the sexual pleasure. Usually, in flaccid condition, the size will be less than 2 inches. Average size of erect penis is 4 inches. But even a two inch erect penis can satisfy any woman across the world just because, woman sexual nerve endings which are the reason for pleasure for women, are available only up to two inches from the opening of vagina. Therefore, please don't worry. You can improve the size of your penis by massaging it with olive oil and doing kegal pelvic strengthening exercises. I suggest sex therapy and counseling. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is a senior citizen aged 83 years. He is suffering from constant itching in his back, legs and hands. Is there any solution to this problem?

Yes by homoeopathic treatment it is quite treatble. Apply coconut oil or italian olive oil only to the affected area. Do not use ointment. Soo for treatment purpose you can contact me through Lybrate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, whenever I eats a outside so next day my lungs are gets pain. What should i do to cure?

Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine, MD-Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Toxicologist, Bhubaneswar
These may not be lung problem. It may be gastritis or peptic ulcer disease. Have a upper gi endoscopy and consult your doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 27 years old i'm suffering from ankle pain and feet pain and also lower back pain so kindly suggest me.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
1. Start with Physiotherapy treatment. 2. Learn spinal exercises 3. Apply volini cream before sleeping 4. Don't sit on floor 5. Wear sports shoes 6. Take calcium, vitamin D 3 and Methylcobalmine supplement 7. Use lumber spine belt.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. I am 30 year old. All my routine blood tests are normal. Even I am not facing any mental stress kind of thing but still I do not have complete erections while having sex with my wife. Many a times it happens that I am not able to insert my penis into her vagina. Is there a solution for this?

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
It is called fear of vagina. It is one of the type of phobia. You do not have any stress. But you are in phobia. Behaviour modification and psychological counselling will helps to you very much. So better to consult psychologist. Sex therapy is needed. These type of problems are common in present days. So many people have this type of problems. It is curable. There is no medicine for this. It is behavioural problem. Behaviour therapy and life style modification will helps to you very much. So better to consult psychologist. Who is also deal sexual problems. It is better to consult him. Do not worry and do not feel about it. It takes much time to recover it. Patience is required. It is solvable. Everything depend on the efficiency of the psychologist. Be sociable and be friendly with others. Ok best of luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old male. Whenever I have sex I could not last longer. Due to fast ejaculation within 1 min. It is due to masturbation or something else. Please suggest me the solution.

General Physician, Nashik
Its not due to masturbation. First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation. Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Jab bhi me ghar se bahaar jaata hu toh ghar aate waqt headache hona shuru ho jaata hai aur aadha hi sir dard hota hai.

Doctor of Naturopathy & Natural Medicines, DM - Clinical Haematology
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Agra
For headache and brain related problems the best natural remedy is cow ghee you have to put two drops of warm cow ghee in both nostrils at night before sleeping continue this for 3 months and you will see the magical change that your headache has gone permanently cow ghee has no side effects.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

73 years age person gets chikungunya fever. Tests positive. What should be the line of treatment. Sugar and pressure both well managed under control. What should the doctors focus with all symptoms of chikungunya visible. Kindly advise.

General Physician, Patiala
Keep the patient well hydrated is the mainstay of treatment n keeping fever under check. No antibiotics/painkillers as a general rule. Monitor vitals and urine output. May take 7-10 days to recover but weakness can last longer. Adv bed rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I am sad or in sleep and a sudden immediate sound or noise takes place, my body start vibrating.

General Physician, Gurgaon
It seems to be due to severe anxiety better to concentrate in some extracurricular activities like music/sports/ yoga/ meditation etc, meditation will help a lot in your problem consult psychologist if symptom persist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of erectile disorder and also could not sustain long time during intercourse only 2-3 minutes, kindly suggest me any meditation or tablets.

Homeopath, Agra
Penis-enlarging exercises like jelqing and kegel exercises can be really helpful for strengthening erections. If done properly, they can strengthen the entire pelvic floor and groin region. They can improve blood flow to the groin region and strengthen it. However, it is not clear if they can offer any tangible increase in penis size and length. If you have been wondering how to increase penis size, all you have to do is take homeopathic penis enlargement treatment for no less than 3 months. This is specifically designed for men with an underdeveloped penis with reduced growth. You can be of any age and physical fitness level to be able to successfully use this package. It has no side effects and multiple benefits. Apart from increasing your penis size, it also helps increase your testosterone production and improves blood circulation to the groin, improving the health of the entire pelvic region.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having headache and pain in my back for a week now. First I think it will go in a week but it dint. I tried all home treatments like move, iodex and also hot water but no effect. What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from asthma. What should I do. please give a a better solution to recover this dease.

Dear Mr case of acute attack of asthma you have to take anti-histamines.....However if you want to cure it permanently then a detailed case taking is can try Homeopathic Mother Tinctures BLATTA ORIENTALE Q, 30 drops in water after lunch and YERBA SANCTA Q, 30 drops in water after dinner.....continue it for 15 days....if you don't get relief after 15 days then you may need a consultation
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my left side of the stomach since last few days. What should I do.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello lybrate user- go for an abdominal ultrasound to rule out any major complication, if it comes ok thn will share you some ayurvedic tip and medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having itching on my stomach and also on both the thigh and it's like ringworm sort of something patches, as I also have sinus so for that I take ebast m tab, but for itching on my thigh I use itch guard and get relief but again the problem reoccurs so what to do now, please help.

General Physician, Cuttack
Apply quadriderm ointment twice daily.Avoid using soap in thighs.keep the thighs dry and sweat free.maintain personal hygiene. Avoid using synthetic under wear instead of cotton
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a sinus operation 15 days back. They did not put any plate after the operation. What precautions should I take so that it should not happen again?

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
For what disease u had sinus surgery? If that was allergic sinusitis with polyp u should keep using steroid nasal spray for a long time and have proper follow up with your surgeon to keep your nasal cavity clean to avoid recurrence.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed