Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun NarayanYour feedback matters!
Earlier I had fever of chicken guinea and I took the medicine for that now I am OK but still I have pain in my joints so please suggest me the medicine for this problem.
I am 39 years old male. I have allergic sneezing problem from last 8-9 years. Daily I am taking Levocet-M every night. If I miss it for a single night - sneezing start around 3-4 am. It drastically reduces blood pressure and its difficult for me to work next day.
3. Red grapefruit
7. Fish like salmon, tuna
8. Flax seeds
12. Nuts ie. Walnut, almonds, pistachios
14. Red onions
I am 29 maleLast year I going gym and stretch marks under arms I think its due to gym then I left gym but after some days I see stretch marks on my thigh why this happen and now my skin is very dry what should I do to tone my skin and from last month my right hand itching and some water came from that itching and where itching on hand that point is very dry skin is removing kindly suggest me.
During sex I ejaculated very soon roughly within a minute, even I don't satisfy with sexual relation. I wish to have more sex with my partner but can't. When I was young I masturbate almost twice daily.
Iam suffering from cough and cold body pains fever head ach touch iam not control please suggest by good medications and suggest the good doctor.
Hello sir I have problem in my spinal cord posture posteriorly above pelvic region it going inside and the belly is coming forward sir what would you prefer for me.
Stretch marks are often seen as unsightly, and that's why people try so hard to avoid them. Everyone is familiar with a result of the rapid belly growth during pregnancy, and those are often seen as a badge of honor - after all, they were acquired while a woman was growing a baby in that belly! But for men who have stretch marks on their penis, it's a bit of a different story. Men might dive into all sorts of strange penis care rituals to get rid of them, and might wonder if they are normal.
What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks are normally caused by the skin stretching and expanding. The aforementioned pregnancy is a good example. Other examples include bodybuilders who put on a lot of muscle quickly, kids going through puberty who grow very fast during a short period of time, or those who put on a great deal of weight over a short period.
However, also seem to have a connection to cortisol, the stress hormone. The higher the cortisol levels, the more a person is likely to have. Other hormones might also play a role.
Stretch marks can also appear on the penis, thanks not only to hormonal changes, but to the simple act of the penis growing and stretching with regular erections. There is nothing that can be done to stop this action, so therefore, many men who are prone - especially those who are under a lot of stress and have higher cortisol levels - are more likely to get those tiny marks on their penis.
To sum it up, on the body, including the penis, are perfectly normal. Some men are more prone to them than others. Though they might mean a little higher stress level - something a man should definitely tackle if that's the case - most stretch marks simply appear for no apparent reason beyond the normal stretching of the penis skin.
What can be done about them?
Stretch marks on the penis skin are usually there for good. Sure, there are expensive and painful laser treatments a man can go through to help make their appearance much less, but that is an option that most men won't choose to pursue. Therefore, prevention of additional stretch marks is always the best bet.
How can a man prevent stretch marks? Here are a few ways:
- Don't make rough play a habit. The rougher the play, the more likely a man will have damaged penis skin, and that can lead to stretch marks. Always take care to touch the penis with a gentle hand, and always avoid the 'death grip' during masturbation.
- Use lube. Speaking of masturbation, lubrication goes a long way toward maintaining good penis skin health. A lubricant used every time forms a slick barrier between the roughness of the hand and the delicate skin of the penis, thus possibly preventing irritations - including stretch marks.
- Avoid cortisone creams. Cortisone creams contain cortisol, which can break down the skin enough to lead to irritations, redness, soreness and yes, even stretch marks. Though there is always a time and place to use such medications, it should only be done when absolutely necessary and always upon the recommendation of a doctor.
- Use plenty of vitamin E and Shea butter. The hydration superpowers of Shea butter, combined with the soothing benefits of vitamin E, make a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) a must for those who are worried about stretch marks. These ingredients keep hydration at a high level, which helps the penis skin expand freely without pulling or cracking. Other ingredients, such as vitamins D and C, are known for their skin-soothing properties. A good crème might also help alleviate the appearance of somewhat, thanks to all that serious hydration and better health.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fibre which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables: Vegetables are a good source of fibre and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.