Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun MahadevYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant. Now 4th month is going on. Last mnp was 5th march 2016, edd is 12th dec 2016. From march 5th we are avoiding contact. When I can start contact.
I am 6 days late last month my periods date was on the 6th and 17th made love to my husband am I pregnant but my brest is heavy and hurts alot and my abdomen has this cramps and hurts like the pain I get before my periods.
I am 30 yr old lady having 10 months old baby, last 2 months period not came, I had done prega test it is -ve, this problem causeing bodypain, irritation.
My wife has cesarean delivery two months ago. What is the best time of m.c cycle to do have a safe sex without using any type of condom or medicine. We do not want baby at least 3 years from now. Please provide appropriate advice.
Hello, I am 28 years old and married since 2 years. I want to conceive but not successful. My periods are regular but date always postpones. And it last till 6-7 days.
Yesterday night during intercourse contraceptive (condom) came off. My wife has already taken unwanted 72 this week on last Saturday. Can she take another one? What other options to prevent the pregnancy?
Hi. I got married 2 months before n I feel quite pain full during the intercourse n some times my vagina starts burning and I no more enjoy it. But from past 3-4 days I am noticing some kinda discharged which on my under wear looks light green in colour and it's itchy and burning even though from past three days I didn't have sex. It's vry painful. M worried coz yesterday when we had sex my husband felt some white small patchy substance on his penis.
Hello doctors i'm a 8th month pregnant now. Last time when I met my doctor she suggested me to do exercises at home. I started doing n one of my family members told me not to do now as the baby is delicate in 8th month. I'm in a confusion now. 2) can I go out for shopping now? as I need to buy baby related things. Pls help me from this confusion:(
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 27th of may actually it was 6th day of my menstrual cycle. There was ejaculation around 3 times. Now am worried that whether am pregnant or not because till now it has been a month approximately but I didn't got my periods yet. Can you suggest me any tablet to get my periods? Like cytolog?
Hi Dr. My baby is now 12 days old. But I am experiencing pain while breast feeding. What should I do?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 20th of March and I cummed inside. Her period date was 28th of March but she missed her period. She haven't yet got her period. We took a pregnancy test on 5th April but the result was negative. There are no symptoms of pregnancy except the missed period. Is my girlfriend pregnant.
Dear Doctor My wife was pregnant from last 13 weeks and 4 days with crl 7.4 cm with increased NT 2.9 mm So please give me suggestion.
I have doubt that does eating bitter gourd vegetable will cause any problems in a girl who is trying to get conceive. Please help soon.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for any woman, and should be enjoyed to the fullest. That being said, pregnant women need to take care of their health at all times, as a young life depends on them. Taking into account how paranoid a to-be mother can be, any form of bleeding during pregnancy can cause a lot of trepidation. However, a lot of this worry is not really required at all.
A lot of pregnant women bleed during the first trimester of their pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many who bleed do not know or realise just how common it really is, and as a result, they get quite a lot more worried than they should. In fact, it happens to about one in five women who are pregnant.
Why bleeding occurs?
- It is quite likely that if a miscarriage is to occur, it will occur during the first trimester, or the first twelve weeks. As a matter of fact, bleeding is most likely to occur between weeks five and eight. A woman would get to know that she is having a miscarriage if there is tissue which is being passed, and at the same time, she feels some very intense cramps in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Another reason why women bleed, which is also quite likely to occur during the first trimester, is due to the process of implantation. However, this sort of bleeding is not heavy by any measure. The ironic thing is that a lot of women discover that they are pregnant by this form of bleeding and it usually occurs within a week to about twelve days after the conception has taken place.
- One of the more baffling reasons for bleeding when a woman is pregnant is bleeding which occurs after sexual intercourse. While it may seem odd that something which is supposed to be pleasurable should actually end up causing blood loss, all this is a sign of is that the tissues around the vagina are receiving a great amount of blood supply. It is to be noted, that no risk is caused the foetus because of this as it is located in the uterus.
What to do if you bleed?
- No matter how light or heavy the bleeding, the midwife or the doctor must be kept up to date with the situation at hand. This is because if there is any corrective action which is to be taken, the delay in time is to be kept to a minimum.
- A cause for genuine concern over the period of the pregnancy is if there is bleeding post 20 weeks. In most circumstances, bleeding is not worth the mental trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.