Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a house wife. I am 35 years old. Since from 2 month I am having paining in heart which some time very much. I thought it just a normal acidity but now m thinking its a major problem. Please doctor tell me what I have to do? I have to consult which type of doctor for this?
I am suffering from chronic urticaria (skin disease) for the past 2 years. Red, bumpy, scaly, itchy or swollen skin, small blood vessels to leak, which leads to swelling in the skin. Swelling in deep layers of the skin.
What can I do in high acidity situation ? My body like stuck. Too much pain at liver side when ever I take breast.
I m 19 year old my heart asd closure operation 3 months before that time diet. This time non veg eating creates any problem.
I have cold and cough almost throughout the year and since many years now. My ears are often blocked which I try to open by blowing air by shutting my nose and now this has become my habit. Have never been diagnosed with anything major apart from the cold and cough becoming serious once in 2 months.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.