Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar ShettyYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering in acute migraine pain for last 15 years. Frequency of this sudden pain is almost twice in a month. The pain continues upto 24 hours. It also include vomiting and loose motion during the period. What is the remedy?
I am 21 year old female I have dark hand but my body complexion is fair. Can you suggest me some lotion to get fair hand.
Hello my age is 27 years, my weight is 65 kg & my height is 5 feet 8 inch but my problem is at belly area i have so much fat can you please suggest me that how can i remove this fat?
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health. Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon, sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer’s disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a lot of pimples and blackheads on my both cheeks. On my head too. My face is very much oily. A lot of sweat is coming from my face in heat.
I have problem of masturbation. Whenever I do masturbation, I will feel too much weaknesses. If I didn't do this I will feel too much stress in mind. So I want to stop this.
Sir, I am 23 year old and facing the problem of skin itching in different parts of the body. It all started after using hair remover and so few months back I consulted a doctor and he prescribed the following medicine - zyncet 10 mg, kenacort 4 mg and zocon 200 mg. I continued the medicine for more than two months and it suited me well. Later, because of the side effects of the medicine such as burning pain in stomach, sweating, tiredness and sleepiness, I stopped taking all the dosages. But after few days the itching has started again and even there are no any external signs like red complexion of the skin, the skin is quite normal with few pimples/acne on the body. Also, itching of the skin increases at night. I request you, if you could advise me at the very least.
My scan report told that diameter of renal pelvis 7-8 mm in 5th month of pregnancy? What is the meaning of that? Any problem? Will it solve in 7th month pregnancy.
Hello sir I am student of 9th class I am not doing any exercise whereas I fall in headache I have so tension with thus sometimes I does not do my homework please suggest me what can I do?
Hi, I have concerned for my sensitive facial skin. I HV so many pimple on my face. Its been around 8 - 9 years .I didn't see my face get cleared .my grandma advised me to have neem juice for a week .so I want to ask regular intake of neem juice is safe? If no. Than at what interval one should HV it to get clear skin?
My penis size in flaccid is only 1.5 inch .and also erection not comes for longer time .how can I improve its size and advice me for food for improving my erection. Which doctors should I consult for further consultation .give your the best advice. Thanks.
Sir im 21 years old. Im suffering from scalp psoriasis. My hair is becoming thin and lifeless. Hair is falling too much. Pls make me to get free from this problem and which oil and shampoo should I use.
I am 21 years old , I am having sum type of allergy between my legs and penis from last 2 days , it little bit reddish, what should I do.
Sir I'm married. During sex my wife wants to intercourse into my ass hole by wearing penis toy. I'm also interested but it pains. please advice
A beautiful smile plays a very vital role in enhancing the overall beauty of face. Rotated, stained and maL-placed tooth can cause major aesthetic/cosmetic and psychological problems in teenage and young adults. Mid-line teeth gap, rotated teeth, crowded teeth, stained teeth, broken tooth edges and wearing tooth edges are the most common cosmetic problems that our patients report to us. Dynamic advancements in the field of dentistry has come across with the solution of majority of cosmetic problems.
Here we discuss the various options available for improving smile:
1. Veneers: They are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic glued to the front of your teeth. For teeth that are severely discoloured, chipped or misshapen and gaps between the teeth, veneers create a durable and pleasing smile. A veneer is made to match the colour and shape of your tooth. Not everyone is a candidate for professional teeth whitening. Bleaching is not recommended if you have tooth colored fillings, crowns, caps or bonding in your front teeth. There are two types of veneers:
a. Porcelain (indirect) veneers, which must first be created to fit your teeth in a dental laboratory and require two visits to the dentist. Porcelain veneers are generally stronger, while composite veneers are less expensive. With porcelain veneers, the dentist takes an impression of the tooth and sends it to the dental lab for fabrication of the veneer, usually after the front of the tooth has been reduced.
b. Composite (direct) veneers, which are bonded to your tooth enamel in a single visit. With either method, the tooth is prepared for bonding by roughening the front surface with mild etching solution. The veneer can then be bonded to your tooth using a dental bonding cement.
2. Bonding: It uses composite resin to restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile. After applying a very mild etching solution that slightly roughens the surface of your teeth and permits the bonding material to adhere, your dentist applies the resin and sculpts, colours and shapes it to provide a pleasing result. A high-intensity light hardens the material, which is then finely polished. Bonding agents are used in treatment of midline gap closures, fractured tooth restoration, wearing teeth edges.
3. Whitening: Some people are born with teeth that are more yellow than others. Others have teeth that yellow with age. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors. Surface stains (called extrinsic stains by dentists) and discolouration can be caused by:
a. Tobacco (whether smoked or chewed)
b. Drinking tea, coffee, or red wine
c. Eating highly pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
d. Accumulation of tartar deposits, which result from plaque that has hardened
e. Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during the time when teeth are forming
f. Yellowing or greying of the teeth as part of the aging process
g. Trauma to the teeth that may result in the death of the tooth's nerve, giving the tooth a brown, grey or black colour.
Whitening/Bleaching is a simple procedure where whitening agents are applied over the tooth surface in order to chemically change the colour of tooth. It can either be a single visit clinical procedure or multiple application home procedure under the guidance of your dentist.
Will my newly whitened teeth stain?
Any tooth can stain, including the veneers and bonds mentioned above. To help prevent stains from coming back, avoid smoking, coffee, tea, red wine and heavily coloured foods. And brush your teeth twice a day with a whitening toothpaste. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.