Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar NYour feedback matters!
Respectable doctors, I'm sandeep and I'm 20, build 75kgs at 5" 10 height. I worked on gym n exercises for muscle growth 2 years ago and stopped it an year ago. But I didn't get fat accumulation in my body but at that time my face got blotted later it got into normal shape again. Now I got started gym again so does my face getting blotted again. Can I know why my face is becoming like this? I'm not over weight. And I want to know know the steps and food to avoid blotting.
Hey doctor. How are you? I want to ask you that I had been suffering from chicken pox and now am totally fine. But my chicken pox marks are still there on my face. So can you just tell me name of any cream or something so that I get rid of my chicken pox marks. Thank you. Have a nice day.
is it compulsory to have or get AC in our rooms or stay in AC to look or get fair skin and to become fair and stay fair? Does AC is important for to get fair skin and clear glowing healthy skin ? tell me please
I am asking this question for my mother. She is 44 years old and she has black spots (jhaiya) on her face. Please suggest me some tablet or ointment for dat. So they can be removed.
I have dull face tone. How to get fairer tone? Actually it gets dull very often when I step out of home.
I am 21 years old boy. I have too much of acnes since a few years. I had tested so much of medicines from allopathy, homeopathy and ayurveda. And due to the recommendations of doctors I decreased the usage of oily and fatty foods. But till now there is no result found. And I want to know, is this a skin cancer. please tell me a remedy for this. Because my face is becoming vulgar in day by day. please reply for this.
Fiber absorbs the essential nutrients and flushes out toxins from the body. Eating high-fiber foods like brown bread, oats, corn and citrus fruits boosts the skin’s texture and gives you clean, healthy-looking skin.
There can be no miracle other than water. Water is known to be a cleansing agent and flushes out all toxins from the body. Drinking lots of water throughout the day hydrates your body and makes the skin look and feel fresh. Pure water is better than any other beverage.
It is a fact that cucumber is made of 95 percent water. It has anti-oxidant properties and rehydrates the skin. It has a cooling effect on the skin and helps you achieve clean, fresh-looking healthy skin. For the best effect on your skin, try eating them raw.
Grapefruit is rich in fiber and water content. It is also rich in Vitamin C which helps in flushing out the toxins from your body. For best results, eat grapefruit or the juice without sugar.
5. Omega 3 Fatty acids:
For healthy skin opt for foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids as these have anti-inflammatory properties. Avocados, soya bean, nuts, tuna and salmon are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
I am an 17 year old boy studying in 12th std and I have been an athlete in my school life. So now my hands, face and neck have got darkened (tan) from that 3-4 years. And I feel uncomfortable a couple of times as I myself dont like that dark face (not that dark but still./4 in the scale of 7) So please guide me to the best you can in order to get fair enough. Thank you.
M having black spots on my face. I have consulted many doctor bt its still the same no result! is their any solution to get rid of this spots?
I'm 29 year old girl. I am suffering from disease skin problem (pimples, brown spots on my whole face) lot of doctors treated me but no improvement. Now I'm requesting you if you have any solution or remedy for this it will be myself.
For last few days, I am feeling some kind of paid at the time of going toilet. I have to do pressure and then there is feel like burn/scratch at the bottom part. Once I got bleeding too. What can be the reasons?
Acne, pigmentation, acne scars, skin discoloration, freckles, open pores and burnt skin due to exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun are common problems which prevent you from boasting of a skin that is healthy and supple. These problems may not be major; however, they can be cosmetic concerns and be extremely embarrassing for the concerned person.
Homeopathy has simple yet effective remedies for this problem.
- Sulphur is a popular homeopathic medicine that is prescribed for those who complain of skin related problems, especially a dry, dirty and scaly skin. This medicine works wonders and improves the skin texture, making it look clearer and healthier. It is also used to treat various kinds of acne.
- For a skin that looks dull, dark and greasy, the homeopathic medicine of Psorinum can work wonders. This is probably because the skin becomes excessively oily. This medication controls the sebaceous glands that produce excess oil. It also cleanses the skin pores, leading to improved complexion.
- Haphazard use of cosmetic products will only escalate problems. Skin discoloration, patchiness and spots are issues which might crop up with excessive cosmetics use. Bovista is something which can resolve all the issues mentioned above. This preparation helps clear the facial skin, making it look and feel healthy. This homeopathic medication removes spots, scars and evens the skin tone
- Freckles are dark spots which appear on the facial skin and other areas that are exposed to the sun. Though freckles are not a major problem, they do significantly affect the skin colour, making it look patchy and dark. In homeopathy, medicines such as Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus are usually prescribed to reduce freckles and clear the complexion.
Homeopathy is a widely used alternative while dealing with skin related issues as it does not carry the risk of any side effect. Though it does not have any side effects, still when it comes to human anatomy, no two cases are same. Thus, it is always beneficial that one should consult a domeopathic doctor first before taking any medicine.
Amidst the celebrations, do not forget to take proper care of your skin during uttarayan. These are a few tips that will help you:
- Use a sunscreen of atleast 30 spf and re-apply after every 3 hours of sun exposure
- Use physical protection like caps, sunglasses etc as much as possible.
- Use band aids/tapes on fingers as a preventive measure against cuts.
- In case of any cuts/abrasions, apply a plain antibiotic ointment like soframycin.
Dont forget to drink lots of water since its winter and you might not feel thirsty but your body does need water.
Waves wellness wishes you all a very happy and safe uttarayan!