Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar.m.s.Your feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. For two month I don't have appetite to eat. And I don't feel hungry. I only eat 1or 2 time a day. I want to know what has happen to me. And I don't feels sicks.
1.Can I have sex after Night Fall. 2. Best time to have sex for pregnancy. (Which days of the month i.e after periods are done) 3. Suggest some home made recipes or natural items for sperm count increase and decrease in mortality.
I am 51 years old. Facing problem that my frequency of going to uranal increases to 3 times at night in a span of 8 hours whereas during the day I do not feel like going to uranal in 12 hours span. Test report lft my bp is. 94 - 132 s. Biiirubin. T 0.86 s. Bilirubin c. O. 14 sgot. 28 sgpt 37 alk. Phosphatase 90 total protein. 7 albumin. 5 globulin. 2 lipido gram s cholestrol. 227. Mg/dl hdl. 46, ldl. 130, vldl. 51, triglesrides. 257, tc/hdl ratio. 4.9 hdl / ldl ratio. 2.8 lab report blood urea. 26 s. Creatinine. 0.85 s. Uric acid. 5.4 t3.95. 47 t4.6. 29 tsh. 1.3199.
I am 18 years old and my problem is that, I sleep well in the half of night but during second half my back and kidney portions became painful and I have to get up and walk for at least 5 minutes and then again to sleep.
I am cumming in less than a minute while doing masturbation and also sperm count is less. What should I do? Is that a problem now?
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from cold. My headache is hard whenever cold outwards. The cold becomes solid way to explore out.
I feel that my wife is going through a bipolar disorder, really worried about it, as most of the symptoms I could make out from her saying relates to that, don't know what exactly is disturbing her mind, even she had a bad break up in her past which had disturbed her mentally, since our marriage she was okay, now I'm in abroad it seems she is again getting disturbed for the same reason, even she is trying to contact her past too, but when I got to know about it, she said why should she try to be in touch with that person and even she sweared that she didn't do messages, even that guy stays in the same place, I'm worried if this condition goes on will she be able to coup up, at time she talks about suicide, gets frequent headaches, she likes to sleep more, don't have interest in doing anything, losses confidence, lot of other symptoms. Could you please advise what needs to be done. I don't want her to go through this, and get into medication.
Do you need vitamin supplements? Here's how to find out
Taking vitamin and mineral supplements is increasingly becoming common these days. People generally opt for these supplements to ensure good health as their diets are usually lacking in vitamins due to the pursuit of a hectic lifestyle.
But before you begin consuming vitamin supplements, it's necessary for you to know whether your body actually needs them. According to nutritionists, you should plan your diet appropriately to fulfil your nutritional needs and not depend on vitamin supplements to do so. If your diet includes foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, legumes, fish and lean meat, you won't need vitamin supplements.
So, when exactly do you need vitamin supplements?
You might need vitamin supplements in the following cases:
- If you are above the age of 50, you can take vitamin b-12 supplement. Additionally, you may consider eating food items fortified with vitamin b-12, like fortified cereals.
- If your diet does not meet the normal requirement of 1, 600 calories a day, you should consider dietary supplements. Moreover, the diet of people who do not consume red meat usually lacks in zinc and iron, which can be supported by vitamin supplements.
- If you are a woman whose menstrual cycle is associated with heavy bleeding, you might need vitamin supplements.
- If you suffer from a disorder that has a negative impact on the nutrient absorption process of your body, you need to take vitamin supplements. These conditions include chronic diarrhoea, food intolerance, food allergies or any disease related to the liver, pancreas, intestines and gall bladder.
- If your body has difficulty in absorbing and digesting nutrients because of a surgery of the digestive tract.
- If you are a woman who is planning to have a child. Women who want to get pregnant should consume 400 mg folic acid, which can be obtained from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- If you are pregnant, you should include a prenatal vitamin in your daily diet. This vitamin should contain iron. You may also fulfil this iron requirement by consuming a separate iron supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.