Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Kumar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun KumarYour feedback matters!
Iam 20 years female and I am student since complete 1 years I am suffering from hairloss problem I use garnier shampoo and coconut oil. Since one week I am using curry leaves with coconut oil. Please suggest me home remedy to regain my hair again.
Hi, I have hair fall problem from top of the head. and have very white hairs from sides. Can you please let me know a permanent solution for this.
When sunlight (heat) touches my skin I fell like itching and I feel like having pimples on my body what's the reason.
My face is getting v dry. I do not use any creams or moisturizer. Pz suggest me some home remedy for smooth beautiful fair skin.
I am 19 male nd on my front side of hand (palm) I used to get some red small dots nd my skin gets rough. When I stop using soap they disappears nd when again I use it they starts happening again whats the cause.
I have hair fall issue these days iy become too much so my head is very few hair so what should I do for my hair to be good?
Excessive hair loss or developing baldness often causes many people to lose their confidence, which naturally takes a toll on both their professional as well as the personal life. But, with the introduction of hair transplant surgery where natural hair follicles are implanted on the scalp of the patient, now having the desired look has become very much possible. Known to be one of the finest hair treatment procedures, the hair transplant can help one in a lot of ways.
- No balding: Opting for hair transplant surgery can alleviate your worries of becoming bald by eliminating the bald spots. However, the hair growth of the transplanted hair may not be as quick as the natural hair, but the final results are not only close to natural results but also highly-effective too.
- Safe and natural process: Often many people worry about the hair transplant procedure being not so safe or the complications it will cause. But, in reality, there are no such things as after-transplant complications or the process being unsafe, when it is performed by skilled dermatologists, following the most appropriate and safe procedures.
- Low maintenance: Hair transplant can also help one in offering the natural hair that requires no to minimal maintenance and care. Once the scalp gets back to its normal self, it never causes any hair management issues. Transplanted hair functions just like the normal hair and don't require any particular chemical or shampoo for ensuring its natural look. Being a one-time process, it becomes convenient.
- Improve the appearance: For those who are still wondering about whether and how opting for hair transplant can prove to be helpful to them, the appearance it provides can be the biggest reason to go for it. Perfectly replacing the area of the head that is hairless, hair transplant surgery can make one look like he or she never suffered hair loss problem before.
- A permanent solution: Unlike any other treatments, the effectiveness of which tend to fade away with time, hair transplant ensures lasting results. Once all the transplant procedures are over, you can let go of the whole ordeal of worrying about losing hair again. Depending on the condition of the scalp and the amount of hair present on the scalp, a hair transplant specialist can help one in regaining the lost hair volume and offer a permanent solution to the depressing hair loss problem.
However, after the surgery is performed, you might need to take pain relieving medications for few days will help in dealing with the to deal with the surgery pain. Taking special care of the scalp for a few days may after the surgery also becomes necessary as the scalp tends to be tender right after the surgery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!