Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GanguliYour feedback matters!
What to be done for having sex with wife but not to get pregnant for period of 3 to 4 years Ie planning for next child.
N confused My period date == 1august 2017 3 Sept 2017 But this type periods didn't came n I take pregnancy test on 6 Sept 2017 n it came ABIG POSITIVE So I dwnld ovia pregnancy app So usne pucha hai ki your LMP To eat should I enter 1 August or 3 Sept Plzz please someone explain.
My periods is only 2 or 3 days bt my period is very painful and clot jelly lower abdominal pain so I will take for m2 tone syrup please tell me I will take a syrup is useful or not.
Which sex position is good for getting pregnant soon. And how much time its take to give best results.
I have a three month old daughter. She keeps passing loose watery stools around ten twelve times a day. She is only getting mother's milk. I have tried to change my diet, drink more water, less water, nothing seems to help. My doctor says just wait, it'll be alright when she starts semi solid foods. She is getting a bad rash in the area that's not healing because stools are continuously coming. What should I do?
My sisters fallopian tubes are locked one is whole blocked and other 1 is dabi hui. we want ivf. but doctors said first you do laparoscopy then go with ivf. But we think if tubes are blocked so why should I do laparoscopy. .and after laparoscopy we have to wait for 3 more months either may b she conceived and if she is unable to will try ivf. So depressed not understand what to do please suggest me.
Amenorrhea is a common menstrual disorder and this term is used to denote the following situations.
- No onset of menstruation by the age of 16.
- Very scanty flow once onset has happened
- This is known as primary amenorrhea and is usually due to underdevelop female reproductive organs.
- No menstruation for up to 3 months in normally menstruating females, who is not otherwise pregnant or breastfeeding
- In elderly women (prior tomenopause), lack of menstruation for up to 6 months
Any of these conditions should immediately raise suspicion and be investigated. Some of the common causes of this secondary amenorrhea include hormonal disturbances, stress, underlying disorders of the uterine organs, eating disorders like bulimia, and prolonged use of oral contraception.
Homeopathy believes that lack of menstruation is a symptom with deeper medical imbalances within the woman’s body. Some of the common remedies used aim to restore this balance.
- Graphites: In addition to the lack of menses, the woman would be constipated and examination would show hardened ovaries. It is more commonly used in the elderly women.
- Pulsatilla: Similar to Graphites, but this is used more in the younger age groups. Even if there is flow, it would be very scanty, irregular, and clotted. There could also be bouts of a headache, abdominal emptiness, complete lack of thirst, weepiness, and highly irritable.
- Cimicifuga: this is useful when the woman also is nervous and has rheumatism or arthritis-like symptoms.
- Natrum mur: These women would have no menses or very scanty flow. In addition, splitting headaches, morning weakness, patchy tongue, extreme weakness, abdominal heaviness, depression, and extreme pessimism are some associated symptoms.
- Kali carb: These women would have a complete absence or very little flow where the blood would be pale and very light. The woman would also be anaemic with water retention, excessive perspiration, puffy eyes, anxiety and nervousness. The cold weather worsens the condition, which is worsened during warm weather.
- Ferrum metallicum: in addition to amenorrhea, when the woman also has a sickly appearance with palpitations, paleness, flushed appearance, and ankle puffiness, this is used. This is useful for initiating the onset of menses.
- Sepia: This is usually used when there the menses do not resume after pregnancy. Excessive use of birth control could also lead to this condition. In some women, the flow could be very scanty and pale in color.
Emotional symptoms include indifference, indifference, and lack of sympathy, physical exhaustion, and muscular weakness. Cool compresses and physical exercise help in relieving the symptoms. Sepia is very useful in these women. While these are commonly used, it is always advisable to check with a doctor before taking any. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My skin is drying day by day, tried home remedies but they show result for short period of time only? What is the possible reason behind this?
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old female. I am trying to conceive for last 2 years. I have PCOD problem. 10 months back I was pregnant with the help of hcg injection. But unfortunately it was got miscarried after 5 weeks. My doctor suggested me to take Duphaston 10 mg tablet for day 16-day 25. My 2 cycles are over after taking this treatment (Feb 2017 & March 2017). But no luck yet. This is my 3rd cycle. I do not have another health issue. Is there any possibility to get conceive this month? Why it was not happening with last 2 months?
Namaskar, mai Urja Ayurvedic Clinic, Lakshmi Nagar se Nitin Sharma. Mere paas aaj-kal kaafi patra aur phone aa rahe hai, usme ek common bimari aa rahi hai, ki mujhe sex karte waqt kamjori lag rahi hai ya kai log kehte hai ki sex karne ke baad kaafi kamjori lagti hai, mere hath aur paon thode se kapkappate hain, aur neend nahi aati hai. Toh iske liye mai kahoonga jab bhi aap sambhog karte hai successfully kariye, jab bhi aap sambhg karte hai aapki usme calorie burn ho rahi hai, aapki energy lag rahi hai shareer mein. Sambhog karne k baad normal paani mein nimbu nichod kar pijiye, aur usme thoda sa shahad khalijiye. Thoda sa shahad dalenge , nimbu dalenge, nimbu paani piyenge toh jo aapko weakness lag raha hai, thoda kapkapphat lag rah hai woh nahi lagega. Aur aap tarotaza mehsoos karenge proper neend bhi aayegi aur agli morning jab aap uthenge toh pait bhi saaf hoga. Toh nimbu ka sewan after sambhog yaani sex ke baad aap kariye aapko turant laabh hoga, achcha lagega. Namaskar.