Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GanguliYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife is doing sex without protection for a baby and following monthly cycle period too But not able to conceive a pregnancy please guide us in this matter.
Meri maasi ki delivery hue operation se eveng me pr night me achanak se unhe bleeding start ho gyi fir doctor ne pad me sarso ka tel liya aur vagina me daal diya fir bhi bleeding band nhi hue to icu me shift kr diya 2nd day din bhar blood chada 3rd unka blood pressure high ho gya aur urine paas nhi ho rha tha wo saans bhi thik se nhi le pa rhi thi to doctor ne dialysis ke liye eveng me doctor ne ventilater pe rakh diya fir sab unhe early morning sahara hispital lucknow le gye what body me Pseudomonas naam ke virus ka body hona btaya gya hai.
I am 19 years old women since 2 days experiencing weird sensation in my uterus after having sex for the first time one day later im experiencing this urge to pee and when I do go to pee I hardly pee. I think its a urine infection what should I do help.
Hi doctor, Me and my wife have you protected sex last week but I'm not leave my sperm into her vagina, I pull out. But we aware about the pregnancy because we won't want the baby now. I s the any chance of getting pregnant of my wife. Please reply me doc.
Hi my wife is 31 years old and we have a 3 years old daughter (only one child). The daily routine is not fixed, like no fixed timing for lunch and dinner, however she always skip her breakfast. So wanted to know what would be the best health drinks like women hairloss or any thing, which she can take daily at night with milk, so that somewhat she can cover few of health neutrons on daily basis. We done few medical testing done and got deficiency in Iron, so started taking Iron capsules, and thinking of starting some milk supplements. Pleases suggest. Thanks.
I am 27 years female and scanning reports says that I have cysts. My periods were irregular from one year and I am using birth controls pills and reduced my weight as doctors suggested. Can I stop pills now.
Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and I delivered a baby girl on 17 Jan 2016 through c- section. From March onwards I started having my periods, consecutively for 3 months I had regular periods but I missed my periods for 2 months I.e July n August. I took a pregnancy test which was negative. I went to a doctor n I was advised to take duphaston tablet for 10 days twice. After taking the medicine I had my periods on 30 th of September. But today is 2 Nd October yet I am not having periods so please advise me mam. I am really tensed. Looking forward to u.I am not a breast feeding mother.
Doctor I am feeling dizziness fatigue itching on stomach and breast tenderness. My last cycle was on 19 june it had a less flow then usual I got physical with my boyfriend on 10 may. We didn't had sex. But i'm worried his precum might have got inside me. I took home pregnancy test 2 times both time it came negative. Please help me. Am I pregnant i'm 20 years old girl.
Mam, In my right breast, it seems lumps, it remains there for more than 5 yrs, it doesn't pains me. Suggest if mammography is required.
It is 3 years since my daughter got married, but she hasn't conceived yet. She is obese and has PCOD. She is undergoing IVF treatment, but not successful yet. I would be thankful to hear from you. Peter Pathrose.
My daughter 17 years having period since 20 days though the flow is less. Suggest the medicine to stop it.
I and my gf had sex on 14 th but I have withdrawal my penis at the time of ejaculation and she did not get menstrual till now is this the accurate symptom of pregnancy? And she is saying that she had sensation that periods are coming but it does not came what to do? Is she is pregnant? If she is pregnant how to stop pregnancy?
My daughter is 24 years has been suffering from pcos since she was in std 10 taken her to many doctor in mumbai they put her on gylcomet 500sr and said that this has to be taken life long she is under treatment for pcos also but I need a cure pl help me with one of the best endocrinologist in mumbai she is also obese and she sweat very badly on her hands and feet pigmentation dandruff hair fall and facial growth and on her body.
All women have to go through menstruation or periods with the only choice of endurance in hand. A woman's body and mind undergo distinct changes during the phase of menstruation. PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome refers to some symptoms which a woman experiences just before her monthly periods begin. These symptoms can be both physical and mental, and they vary among different women. Homeopathy helps in the effective cure of PMS, and has no side effects. Homeopathic medicines give women relief from the symptoms of PMS.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines for curing PMS:
- Sepia: This is the best homeopathic medicine for PMS. It helps in curbing the extreme irritability caused in women suffering from PMS and calms the mind. It is specially used in case of pain in the uterus during this phase and in women with irregular menstrual cycles.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic remedy is used during PMS for treating depression and mood swings that women undergo. Before periods, many women experience a state of sadness and become emotionally depressed. Ignatia cures this depression and makes the women happier.
- Pulsatilla: During PMS, it is likely for women to get extra sensitive towards everything, and they tend to get affected by the most insignificant matters. Pulsatilla can be used in such situations as it reduces the extra sensitivity and makes the women appear normal. It is used in cases of disrupted menstrual flow, accompanied by loss of thirst.
- Lachesis: This homeopathic medicine is used for women who suffer from body pain during PMS. The pain occurs due to the PMS and can be in the form of headaches and aches in other parts of the body. Women also tend to get over talkative, and the body may feel heated up.
- Conium: Some women develop breast tenderness during PMS, characterized by swelling, enlargement or pain in the breasts. The breasts also become hard and touching causes an increase in the pain. Conium is the best homeopathic medicine for treating this kind of pain.
- Chamomilla: This medicine is similar to sepia and helps in curing irritability in women before periods. It is used when irritability makes the women avoid talking and abstain from communicating.
- Bryonia: Similar to Conium, Bryonia is another homeopathic medicine, which helps in curing breast tenderness in women during PMS. Bryonia is used when the pain is extremely heavy and intense.
- Carbo veg: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for the treatment of abdominal bloating in women during PMS. Heaviness and distension are caused in the abdomen, which further lead to pain.
Women suffer quite a lot during PMS, just before their monthly periods, and homeopathic medicines provide the best, natural treatment for these symptoms and conditions.